Want to learn how to buy more competitive Toyota Land Cruiser insurance in Phoenix? If shopping for Phoenix car insurance quotes online is new to you, you can easily be bewildered by the vast assortment of online companies that all say they have the best rates for Toyota Land Cruiser insurance in Phoenix.
It’s shocking but over 70% of consumers have been with the same company for at least four years, and nearly half have never quoted rates to find affordable coverage. Most drivers in America could pocket 47% a year, but they underestimate how much savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
To find the best car insurance quotes, there are several ways to get quotes from many car insurance companies in Arizona. The quickest method to do a complete rate comparison consists of obtaining rate quotes online.
When price shopping your coverage, comparing more rates from different companies will increase your chances of finding a lower rate.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Price information does not factor in zip code location which can modify rates significantly.
Impact of citations and accidents on Phoenix insurance rates
The chart below illustrates how speeding tickets and at-fault claims increase Toyota Land Cruiser car insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Where to set your deductibles
The example below demonstrates how deductible levels and can impact Toyota Land Cruiser annual premium costs for each different age category. The data assumes a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Premiums by gender and age
The chart below shows the difference between Toyota Land Cruiser annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no violations or accidents, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Cheap Toyota Land Cruiser insurance quotes in Phoenix
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may find discounts to help bring down the price. A few discounts will be applied when you purchase, but once in a while a discount must be specially asked for before being credited.
- Paperless Signup – Certain car insurance companies will give a small break for signing up digitally online.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Anti-theft System – Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Phoenix car insurance quote.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow driving data collection to track driving habits remotely like Allstate’s Drivewise may get a rate reduction as long as they are good drivers.
- Organization Discounts – Having an affiliation with a professional or civic organization could earn you a nice discount when shopping for car insurance.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving less could earn lower prices on the low mileage vehicles.
- Auto/Life Discount – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you better premium rates if you take out a life insurance policy as well.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you are able to get a small discount on rates.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory options such as air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of 25 to 30%.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Some only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
If you would like to see a list of insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Arizona, click this link.
Why do I need car insurance?
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Toyota Land Cruiser in Phoenix, buying auto insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, it’s guaranteed your bank will stipulate that you have full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Toyota at an extremely high rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves your Toyota Land Cruiser and your assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage also pays expenses related to your legal defense in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is currently overpaying as much as $750 every year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Get rate quotes but still have a local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agent
Certain consumers would rather sit down with an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheaper premium rates and still buy from a local agent.
Once you complete this quick form, your information is immediately sent to participating agents in Phoenix who will give competitive quotes for your car insurance coverage. You won’t need to leave your computer because prices are sent to you directly. You can get cheaper car insurance rates without requiring a lot of work. If you have a need to compare prices from a specific insurance company, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Choosing an company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
Types of auto insurance agents
When researching a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Insurance agencies in Phoenix can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
These type of agents are contracted to one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they really need to provide good service. They are well schooled on sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Many people buy from the same agent for years primarily because of the prominence of the brand rather than low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Phoenix who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Jim Nork – State Farm Insurance Agent
1600 W Camelback Rd #1a – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 222-9400 – View Map
- Justin Crain – State Farm Insurance Agent
6146 N 35th Ave #103 – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-4141 – View Map
- John Abercrombie III – State Farm Insurance Agent
7207 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 906-0299 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These agents do not work for one specific company so they have the ability to put coverage through many different car insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. To move your coverage to a new company, an independent agent can move your coverage and the insured can keep the same agent. When comparison shopping, you will definitely want to get quotes from multiple independent agents to maximize your price options. Most also write with smaller regional carriers which could offer lower prices.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Fasula Kaplan Insurance Agency
11022 N 28th Dr Suite 125 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (602) 564-0880 – View Map