Are you regretting the purchase of an expensive insurance policy? You’re preaching to the choir because you are not the only one feeling buyer’s remorse.
It’s amazing but the majority of drivers have remained with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never even compared rates from other companies. With the average premium in Arizona being $1,578, drivers could save as much as $700 every year by just comparing rate quotes, but most undervalue the large savings they would see if they switch to a new company.
Due to the fact that there are so many insurance companies to choose from that have cheaper insurance for a Suzuki Kizashi in Phoenix, it is very difficult to locate a more affordable insurance company.
Consumers need to price shop coverage before your next renewal since prices change quite often. Just because you had the best deal on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Phoenix on your last policy the chances are good that you can find a lower premium rate today. There is a lot of wrong information about Kizashi insurance on the web, but in this article, you’re going to get the best ways to lower your insurance premiums.
Cheap companies for Suzuki Kizashi insurance
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you get price quotes from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$204||$332||$288||$18||$86||$928||$77|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$242||$370||$392||$24||$118||$1,146||$96|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$256||$528||$362||$22||$108||$1,276||$106|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$154||$298||$338||$20||$102||$912||$76|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Estimates do not factor in zip code location which can raise or lower rates considerably.
Where to set your deductibles
The illustration below demonstrates how deductibles and can raise or lower Suzuki Kizashi yearly insurance costs for each different age group. The premiums are based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Suzuki Kizashi insurance premiums by gender in Phoenix
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on a clean driving record, no claims, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are factored in.
Affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates in Phoenix
Some insurers don’t always advertise every possible discount in a way that’s easy to find, so below is a list both well-publicized and also the lesser-known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Phoenix car insurance online.
- Employee of Federal Government – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may qualify for a discount when you quote Phoenix car insurance with select insurance companies.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Auto/Life Discount – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a break if you buy a life policy as well.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should complete a driver education course if it’s offered in school.
- Telematics Data – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to scrutinize their driving habits by using a telematic data system such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could see a rate decrease as long as they are good drivers.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Options like air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings of 20 to 30 percent.
- College Student Discount – Any of your kids who live away from home to go to college and don’t have a car could qualify for this discount.
Consumers should know that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, car insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce the premium cost.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer many of the previously listed discounts include:
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Savings may not be available in Phoenix. To view car insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Phoenix, click here to view.
Get Cheap Insurance Rates by Understanding These Factors
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the things that aid in calculating your policy premiums. If you understand what controls the rates you pay, this enables informed choices that may result in much lower annual insurance costs.
- Discounts for theft deterrents – Choosing to buy a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you some money. Anti-theft devices such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can thwart auto theft.
- Lower stress equals lower premiums – Do you work in a high-stress field? Occupations like judges, executives and financial analysts usually pay higher rates than the rest of us attributed to intense work situations and lengthy work days. On the flip side, professions such as scientists, students and homemakers have the lowest average rates.
- Does auto insurance cost more for men? – Statistics demonstrate women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, this does not mean females are better at driving than males. Females and males cause accidents at a similar rate, but the male of the species cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. They also get ticketed for serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Young men ages 16 to 20 are several times more likely to be in an accident so it costs more to insure them.
- If you don’t need it don’t buy it – Policies have additional extra coverages that can waste your money on your car insurance policy. Coverages like rental car reimbursement, towing, and motor club memberships may not be needed and are just wasting money. They may seem good at first, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so get rid of them and save.
What insurance coverages do I need?
Always keep in mind that when comparing coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different.
For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- Is my Suzuki Kizashi covered for flood damage?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Local Phoenix insurance agencies and car insurance
Some people just want to sit down and talk to an agent and that is a smart decision The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is you may find the best rates but still work with a licensed agent. Supporting local agents is still important in Phoenix.
Upon completion of this short form, your coverage information is submitted to companies in Phoenix who will return price quotes to get your business. There is no need to visit any agencies because prices are sent to the email address you provide. You can most likely find cheaper rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Selecting a insurance company shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
The largest companies are not always cheapest
Respected companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO seem to constantly run ads on TV and radio. They all seem to make the promise that you can save just by switching your insurance coverage to their company. How do they all offer drivers better rates? It’s all in the wording.
Companies provide the lowest rates for the type of driver that will not have excessive claims. For example, this type of risk profile should be a mature driver, carries high limits, and has a short commute. Anyone that meets those criteria will probably get cheap rates and most likely will cut their Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates if they switch.
Drivers who don’t measure up to these stringent criteria will see higher rates and this can result in the customer buying from a different company. The wording the ads use say “people who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much. That is how insurance companies can advertise the savings.
Different companies use different criteria so drivers should compare rate quotes every year. Because without a comparison, you cannot know the company that will have the best car insurance rates at this point in time.
Cheap insurance premiums are possible
When shopping online for insurance, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where an insured cut comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate, not the least amount of coverage.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as poor customer service, extreme rates for teen drivers, policy cancellation and denial of a claim. Whatever your reason, choosing a new insurance company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Discount Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Phoenix is definitely available from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, so you should compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance providers may not provide price quotes online and many times these smaller providers prefer to sell through local independent agencies.
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for a School Permit in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Good Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)