Want to save money and find more competitive Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix? Paying for high-priced Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix can take a big chunk out of your savings account and put the squeeze on your family’s finances. Comparing cost estimates is a fast and free way to lower your bills every month.
A recent car insurance study revealed that 70% of consumers have purchased from the same company for a minimum of four years, and almost half have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Consumers in Arizona could pocket roughly $733 a year, but most undervalue the rate savings if they moved their coverage to a different company. Due to the fact that there are so many companies and agents to choose from, it’s difficult to locate the cheapest insurance company.
It’s smart to compare prices occasionally since insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you got the best rates on Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix a year ago other companies may now be cheaper. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the fastest way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Most larger insurance companies allow you to get coverage price quotes online. Getting online rates for Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix is pretty painless as you just type in the amount of coverage you want into the form. Behind the scenes, the quote system orders credit information and your driving record and quotes a price based on these factors. This simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s necessary to perform this step in order to get cheap prices.
To find out if lower rates are available, compare quotes from the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you replicate the coverages just like they are on your policy. This ensures you will have comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
You may qualify for discounts for Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise every available discount in an easy-to-find place, so here is a list both the well known and the harder-to-find credits available to you.
- Pay Early and Save – By paying your entire bill at once instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Telematics Data – Drivers that enable their company to analyze driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as State Farm’s In-Drive might get better premium rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Drivers Education – Have your child successfully take a driver’s education course as it can save substantially.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accident claims.
- Smart Student Discounts – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Paperless Signup – A few larger online companies will provide an incentive for buying a policy and signing up on the web.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like GEICO, Progressive, and Allstate allow you one accident before they charge you more for coverage if you are claim-free prior to being involved in the accident.
- Bundle and Save – If you combine your homeowners and auto policies with one insurance company you may earn up to 20% and get you the cheapest Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix.
- Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles on your Subaru could be rewarded with cheaper rates.
Don’t be shocked that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like it’s possible to get free car insurance, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
A list of companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for pay in full, electronic funds transfer, switch companies, multi-car, and early shopping.
- State Farm includes discounts for multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, good driver, passive restraint, and multiple policy.
- Liberty Mutual may have discounts that include exclusive group savings, multi-policy, multi-car, teen driver discount, newly married, and safety features.
- MetLife offers discounts for multi-policy, good driver, defensive driver, accident-free, and good student.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including homeowner, good student, multi-policy, online quote discount, online signing, and continuous coverage.
If you are trying to find inexpensive Phoenix car insurance quotes, ask every company which discounts can lower your rates. Discounts might not apply everywhere. To locate auto insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Arizona, click here to view.
Car insurance agents near you
Certain consumers still like to have an agent’s advice and that is not a bad decision Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. The best thing about comparing car insurance online is you can get cheap rate quotes and still buy from a local agent. Buying from small agencies is definitely important in Phoenix.
By using this quick form, your coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Phoenix who will give you bids for your car insurance coverage. There is no reason to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to you instantly. If you want to compare prices from a particular provider, you would need to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you want to buy car insurance from a local Phoenix insurance agency, it helps to know the two different types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Car insurance agencies can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both types of agents can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it can impact the type of agent you choose.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies are normally appointed by many insurers so they can quote policies through lots of different companies and get the cheapest rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent.
If you need cheaper car insurance rates, we recommend you get quotes from several independent agencies for maximum quote selection.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix that may be able to give free car insurance rate quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
These type of agents can usually just insure with one company like AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are trained well on their company’s products and that can be a competitive advantage.
Listed below are Phoenix exclusive agents who can help you get price quotes.
Lula Smith – State Farm Insurance Agent
7217 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 232-0793 – View Map
Deciding on a auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap price. Any good agent in Phoenix should know the answers to these questions.
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- How long has their agency been in business in Phoenix?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Arizona?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
Informed Decisions Result in Lower Insurance Costs
It’s important that you understand the rating factors that are used to determine your auto insurance rates. If you have a feel for what determines base rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could result in lower rates.
The items below are most of the major factors used by companies to determine rates.
Older drivers pay less – Teen drivers in Arizona are proven to be inattentive behind the wheel therefore auto insurance rates are much higher. Parents adding a first-time driver onto a policy can really hurt. Older people are proven to be safer behind the wheel, cost insurance companies less in claims, and get fewer tickets.
Save miles driven and save money – The higher the mileage driven every year the more it will cost to insure it. A lot of companies charge rates based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Cars and trucks not used for work or commuting qualify for better rates than those that get driven frequently. Double check that your auto insurance policy is rated on the correct driver usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. A policy that improperly rates your WRX can result in significantly higher rates.
Your address can modify price – Choosing to live in less populated areas of the country may provide you with better prices when insuring your vehicles. Less people means fewer accidents. City drivers have to deal with congested traffic and a longer drive to work. Spending more time driving means more chance of being in an accident.
Alarm systems lower auto insurance rates – Purchasing a vehicle that has an advanced theft prevention system can save you some money. Theft prevention devices such as OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms help track and prevent vehicle theft.
Small claims can cost you – Auto insurance companies in Arizona provide the best rates to people that do not abuse their auto insurance. If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you can expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Your insurance policy is designed for larger claims.
Loss probability for a Subaru WRX – Insurers factor in historical loss data to calculate a price that will offset any claims. Models that tend to have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have higher premium rates. The next table shows the collected loss data for Subaru WRX vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles averaged together equals 100. Numbers below 100 suggest a better than average loss history, while values over 100 point to more claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Subaru WRX Models
|Specific Subaru Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Subaru WRX 4WD||141||82||158||94||81||84|
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Why you need WRX insurance in Arizona
Even though Phoenix WRX insurance rates can get expensive, insuring your vehicle is a good idea for several reasons.
- Most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific limits of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Subaru has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will require you to have insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Subaru at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards not only your vehicle but also your assets. Insurance will pay for all forms of medical expenses that are the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your WRX definitely exceed the price paid, particularly for liability claims. On average, a vehicle owner in Phoenix is overpaying more than $825 a year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Cheaper car insurance rates are available
Lower-priced Subaru WRX insurance in Phoenix can be purchased both online and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, and you need to price shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies may not offer rates over the internet and these smaller companies prefer to sell through local independent agents.
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured cut collision coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
For more information, feel free to browse the following helpful articles:
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Teenage Females in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a 20 Year Old Female in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)