Would you prefer to buy cheaper Cadillac XLR insurance in Phoenix? Are you drained from paying out the nose to pay car insurance each month? You’re in the same situation as the majority of other people in Arizona.
It’s shocking but almost 70% of insureds kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for at least the last four years, and nearly the majority have never shopped around. With the average premium in Arizona being $1,578, drivers could pocket roughly 50% a year by just comparing quotes, but they won’t spend time to shop around.
Lots of insurers contend to insure your vehicles, so it can be very hard to choose a insurer and get the definite lowest price on Cadillac XLR insurance in Phoenix.
Best companies for Cadillac XLR insurance
The following companies have been selected to offer quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you get rate quotes from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Get cheaper Cadillac XLR insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Auto insurance companies do not list the complete list of policy discounts very well, so we researched a few of the more well known as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Phoenix auto insurance online.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies allow discounts for buying a new policy before your current coverage expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more than their less cautious counterparts.
- Active Service Discounts – Being on active duty in the military could qualify you for better car insurance rates.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings of 25 to 30%.
- Seat Belt Usage – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a safe driver course could cut 5% off your bill and make you a better driver.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not necessarily a discount, but companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm permit an accident without getting socked with a rate hike so long as you are claim-free for a specific time period.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can combine your auto and homeowners policy with the same insurance company you will save nearly 15% which can help you find cheap XLR insurance.
It’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though it sounds like all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Popular car insurance companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include early shopping, switch companies, business and professional, youthful driver, and teen driver.
- State Farm may include discounts for driver’s education, defensive driving training, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good student, good driver, and anti-theft.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for exclusive group savings, newly retired, preferred payment discount, hybrid vehicle, and multi-car.
- MetLife has savings for good driver, accident-free, defensive driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and good student.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, online signing, homeowner, good student, and continuous coverage.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every company to apply every possible discount. A few discounts might not apply in Phoenix. To find providers that offer multiple discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
Compare rate quotes but still have a neighborhood Phoenix auto insurance agent
Some consumers would prefer to talk to a local agent and that is OK! One of the great benefits of comparing insurance online is the fact that you can find lower premium rates and still have an agent to talk to. And providing support for neighborhood agents is especially important in Phoenix.
After filling out this short form, your insurance data is emailed to companies in Phoenix who want to provide quotes for your coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact an agency since price quotes are sent to you. You can get cheaper insurance rates and an insurance agent to talk to. In the event you want to get a comparison quote for a specific company, you can always find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
The difference between Phoenix auto insurance agents
When looking for a local insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents that you can select. Insurance agencies in Phoenix are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Independent agents are not required to write business for one company so they have the ability to put coverage amongst many companies and find you cheaper rates. If premiums increase, they simply move your policy to a different company and you can keep the same agent.
If you need cheaper insurance rates, it’s recommended you compare quotes from multiple independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Shown below is a small list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that may be able to give you free insurance quotes.
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These agents can only provide pricing for a single company such as State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on what they offer which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix willing to provide rate quotes.
Choosing a insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Is coverage determined by price?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
Do the work, save more money
We just showed you quite a bit of information on how to compare Cadillac XLR insurance rates in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your auto insurance rates. You may even discover the best price on car insurance is with a smaller regional carrier. These smaller insurers often have lower auto insurance rates on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
A few companies do not offer rates over the internet and usually these small, regional companies work with independent agents. The cheapest Cadillac XLR insurance in Phoenix can be bought online and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, so you need to compare both to have the best rate selection.
Additional information is located at these links:
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Rogue in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a GMC Sierra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Felons in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Jeep Wrangler in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for Police Officers? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)