How long has it been since you compared more affordable Lexus IS 200t insurance in Phoenix? Saving money on Lexus IS 200t insurance in Phoenix is kind of frustrating for beginners to buying insurance online. Drivers have so many companies to choose from that it can turn into a difficult challenge to locate the lowest coverage rates.
A recent car insurance study discovered that a large majority of car insurance policyholders renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of customers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Arizona drivers could save $700 each year just by comparing rates, but they don’t know how much money they would save if they switched to a more affordable policy.
Finding the cheapest coverage in Phoenix is actually very simple if you learn how to start. Virtually each driver who is required to buy car insurance should find lower prices. Although Arizona vehicle owners must learn how companies calculate your car insurance rates and use it to your advantage.
Find Cheaper Insurance with These Tips
Part of the insurance buying process is learning some of the elements that come into play when calculating your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what influences your rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that can earn you better insurance rates.
Drivers with high credit save on insurance – A driver’s credit rating can be a huge factor in determining your rates. Therefore, if your credit score can use some improvement, you could save money insuring your Lexus IS 200t if you improve your credit rating. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than drivers with worse credit.
Always keep your insurance in place – Allowing your insurance policy to lapse will be a guaranteed way to increase your rates. In addition to paying higher rates, getting caught without coverage could result in a revoked license or a big fine.
Responsible drivers pay better prices – Drivers who don’t get tickets pay less for auto insurance than people who have multiple driving citations. Just one moving violation could increase your next policy renewal forty percent or more. Drivers who have received multiple violations such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may be required to complete a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to continue driving.
Lower premiums for safer cars – Safer cars are cheaper to insure. Vehicles built for safety have better occupant injury protection and fewer serious injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and lower rates for you. If your Lexus IS 200t has at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it may be receiving lower rates.
When price shopping your coverage, making a lot of price comparisons helps increase your odds of locating more affordable rates.
The following companies can provide quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
Auto insurance companies are expert advertisers
Respected companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO seem to constantly run television, radio, and online ads. They all seem to make the same claim about how much you will save just by switching your coverage. How does every auto insurance company make almost identical claims? This is the way they can do it.
Most companies quote their best rates for the type of driver that earns them the highest profit. An example of a profitable insured may need to be a married male, has no claims, and has great credit. A customer getting a price quote who fits those characteristics will get the preferred rates in Phoenix and will most likely save when switching.
Insureds who are not a match for those criteria must pay higher rates and the customer buying from a different company. If you pay attention, the ads say “drivers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much when switching. That is how insurance companies can confidently lure you into getting a quote. Because of this risk profiling, you need to get as many free Phoenix auto insurance quotes as possible. It is just not possible to predict the company that will fit your personal profile best.
Car insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Lexus IS 200t insurance, paying for car insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Lexus with a loan, most lenders will require you to have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you default on your policy, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Lexus at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Car insurance protects both your assets and your Lexus IS 200t. Insurance will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. Today the average American driver overpays more than $810 a year so it’s recommended you shop around at every renewal to make sure the price is not too high.
Cheap Phoenix auto insurance quotes with discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but there are discounts available that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many discounts should be triggered when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked about before being credited.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Buying coverage for more than one vehicle with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- No Charge for an Accident – Not necessarily a discount, but a handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident without getting socked with a rate hike so long as you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- No Accidents – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially in comparison with drivers with a long claim history.
- Use Seat Belts – Forcing all vehicle occupants to wear their seat belts can save up to 15% off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discounted auto insurance rate on car insurance if you buy a life policy as well.
- Paperwork-free – Some of the larger companies will provide an incentive simply for signing online.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. Any amount of discount will definitely lower the cost of your policy.
A list of companies and a partial list of their discounts are included below.
- Mercury Insurance includes discounts for anti-theft, good student, good driver, accident-free, and location of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include distant student, youthful driver, good student, electronic funds transfer, and bundle discounts.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for 55 and retired, multi-policy, driver training, renewal discount, and safe driver.
- State Farm may include discounts for accident-free, passive restraint, student away at school, anti-theft, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and safe vehicle.
- Allstate offers discounts including resident student, economy car, multi-policy, defensive driver, teenSMART discount, safe driver, and premier plus.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for anti-theft, good student, federal employee, five-year accident-free, and membership and employees.
Before you buy a policy, ask all companies you are considering how many discounts you can get. Some discounts listed above might not be offered in every state.
Insurance agents are professional risk managers
Some consumers prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that can be a smart move A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is you can get the lowest rates and still have a local agent.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Phoenix that can provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer because quoted prices will be sent immediately to you. Get lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you need to get a price quote from one company in particular, just jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right company should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Is there a local claims center in Phoenix?
- If they are an independent agency in Phoenix, which companies do they recommend?
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a reliable agent, you must know there are a couple types of agencies to choose from. Agents in Phoenix are either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. These agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. They receive a lot of sales training on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to buy from the same agent for years partially due to the prominent brand name and solid financial strength.
The following are Phoenix exclusive agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
- Marcella Busto – State Farm® Insurance Agent
3401 N 32nd St B – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-5450 – View Map
- Lupita Fernandez – State Farm Insurance Agent
2610 W Baseline Rd Ste 116 – Phoenix, AZ 85041 – (602) 633-2088 – View Map
- Severiano Torres III – State Farm Insurance Agent
1820 N 75th Ave #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (623) 846-0240 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel are appointed with more than one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with many different companies and get the cheapest rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, your agent can switch companies and that require little work on your part.
When comparing car insurance rates, it’s recommended you include at a minimum one independent agency so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most also write with different regional companies which could offer lower prices.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that can give you comparison quotes.
- Travelers Insurance
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- Daniels Nicolson Insurance Agency, Inc
4411 N 19th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (800) 972-1893 – View Map
Upon getting good feedback to your questions and cheap IS 200t insurance quotes, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that meets the requirements to adequately provide car insurance. Just remember you have the power to cancel a policy at any point so never feel you are locked into your new company for the full term.
Which is the best insurance?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing your policy, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Your financial needs are unique so your insurance should reflect that
For instance, these questions can help discover if your situation may require specific advice.
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- What is an adequate liability insurance limit?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- Is my Lexus IS 200t covered if I use it for business?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Shop around and save
Discount Lexus IS 200t insurance in Phoenix is definitely available from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not offer price quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agencies.
While you’re price shopping online, you should never reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
For more information, take a look at the articles below:
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Over Age 50 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)