How many times have you put off comparing quotes for lower-priced Lexus GS 450h insurance in Phoenix? Paying for pricey Lexus GS 450h insurance in Phoenix can take a big chunk out of your bank account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Comparison shopping can help to lower your monthly bill.
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that most car insurance customers have remained with the same car insurance company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of customers have never shopped around. Arizona drivers could cut their rates by as much as $700 a year just by shopping around, but they assume it’s a waste of time to do a rate comparison. Multiple insurers compete for your insurance dollar, so it can be very hard to choose a company and get the definite best price available on Lexus GS 450h insurance in Phoenix.
If you have a policy now or just want cheaper rates, use these techniques to reduce premiums without having to cut coverage. Locating the most cost-effective auto insurance policy in Phoenix can really be easy if you know what you’re doing. Drivers just need to know the best way to buy auto insurance on the web.
Finding a better price on insurance is an easy way to save money. All you need to do is take a couple of minutes to compare rates from some recommended companies.
It’s so simple to compare insurance rate quotes online makes it a waste of time to waste gas driving to insurance agencies in your area. Quoting and buying Lexus GS 450h insurance online has made agencies unnecessary unless you prefer the professional advice that you can only get from talking to an agent. You can, however, get the lowest quotes online and have a local agent actually service the policy.
The following companies are ready to provide comparison quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|GS 450H Hybrid||$224||$474||$314||$18||$94||$1,124||$94|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in specific garaging location which can change insurance rates considerably.
Auto insurance deductibles
The chart below highlights how deductible choice and can increase or decrease Lexus GS 450h insurance costs for each age group. The data assumes a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Cheaper rates on Lexus GS 450h insurance in Phoenix with these discounts
Some insurers do not list every discount available very clearly, so we break down a few of the more common as well as the least known credits that may apply to you.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving less may allow you to get discounted prices on garaged vehicles.
- Student Driver Training – Teen drivers should participate in a local driver’s education class in school.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could qualify you for a break on your next renewal.
- Paper-free Discount – Certain larger companies will provide an incentive simply for signing digitally online.
- Responsible Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than less cautious drivers.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen with less frequency and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- No Accidents – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims have much lower rates when compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Payment Method – By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you have multiple policies and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Early Signing – Select companies give a discount for renewing your policy prior to your current GS 450h insurance policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
Policy discounts save money, but many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Even though it may seem like you can get free auto insurance, you aren’t that lucky.
Popular car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are:
- 21st Century offers discounts for theft prevention, defensive driver, teen driver, early bird, 55 and older, good student, and automatic seat belts.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, multi-policy, good student, online signing, and homeowner.
- State Farm includes discounts for passive restraint, multiple policy, Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, multiple autos, and student away at school.
- Nationwide policyholders can earn discounts including easy pay, Farm Bureau membership, anti-theft, good student, multi-policy, family plan, and business or organization.
- Esurance has discounts for online shopper, Switch & Save, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, and safety device.
- The Hartford offers discounts including defensive driver, driver training, vehicle fuel type, air bag, and bundle.
It’s a good idea to ask every insurance company how many discounts you can get. Some credits might not be offered in Phoenix.
Four factors that determine insurance prices
Lots of factors are considered when quoting car insurance. Some factors are common sense such as your driving record, but other criteria are not as apparent like your continuous coverage or your vehicle rating.
The itemized list below are some of the things used by insurance companies to determine your prices.
Deter car thieves – Buying a car that has an advanced theft prevention system can help lower your rates. Advanced theft deterrents such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can thwart auto theft.
Higher comp and collision deductibles are cheaper – Physical damage protection, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, helps pay for damage to your vehicle. Some instances where coverage would apply are a windshield shattered by a rock, collision with an animal, and burglary. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles tell how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if the claim is covered. The more damage repair cost you have to pay, the better rate you will receive.
Driver age impacts rates – Inexperience drivers are statistically shown to be inattentive when at the wheel of a vehicle therefore insurance rates are much higher. Adding a first-time driver to your insurance policy can break the bank. Mature drivers are more cautious drivers, tend to cause fewer accidents, and get fewer tickets.
Men pay higher costs – Statistics show that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. This data doesn’t prove that men are worse drivers. Women and men cause fender benders in similar numbers, but men get into accidents with more damage. They also get more serious tickets such as reckless driving.
Insurance losses for a Lexus GS 450h – Insurers study historical loss data when determining insurance rates. Vehicles that the data shows to have higher number or severity of losses will have a higher cost to insure. The information below illustrates the insurance loss data for Lexus GS 450h vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Percentage values below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or tendency to have higher losses.
Lexus GS 450h Insurance Claim Statistics
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Lexus GS 450h Hybrid 4dr||208||250|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Compare prices but still have a local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agent
Some people still prefer to sit down with an agent and we recommend doing that Professional insurance agents are trained risk managers and will help you if you have claims. A good thing about getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get lower rates and still have an agent to talk to. Supporting local agencies is important particularly in Phoenix.
By using this quick form, the coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to find an agent as quotes are delivered directly to you. If you wish to compare prices for a specific company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Types of car insurance agents
If you prefer to buy car insurance from an insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents and how they can quote your rates. Phoenix agents are classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both sell car insurance policies, but it is important to understand why they differ since it can affect your agent selection.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company and that allows them to write policies with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If prices rise, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to do anything. If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you contact a few independent agents to maximize your price options.
The following are independent agents in Phoenix who can help you get rate quotes.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive can usually just insure with one company such as State Farm, Allstate and AAA. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Listed below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies who can help you get price quotes.
Picking an insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the price. Before buying a policy in Phoenix, get answers to these questions.
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
Drivers who switch save $437 a year? Really?
Arizona drivers constantly see and hear ads for auto insurance savings from companies such as Allstate and Progressive. All the companies make an identical promise of big savings if you move to their company.
It sounds good, but how can they all offer you a better deal on Lexus GS 450h insurance in Phoenix?
Different companies give the cheapest rates for the type of insured that is profitable for them. One example of this type of risk profile might be described as over age 30, has never had a policy lapse, and drives a lower-performance vehicle. A driver that meets those criteria will most likely get cheap premium rates and will most likely save a lot of money.
Potential customers who do not fit the requirements may be forced to pay a higher premium which leads to business going elsewhere. The ads say “customers who switch” not “everyone who quotes” save that much. That’s the way companies can advertise the savings.
This emphasizes why you absolutely need to get Phoenix car insurance quotes from several different companies. It is just not possible to predict which company will be your best fit.
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
We just presented a lot of ways to get a better price on Lexus GS 450h insurance in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers may even find the best price on auto insurance is with a lesser-known regional company. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
When getting Phoenix car insurance quotes online, it’s not a good idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. Too many times, someone dropped collision coverage only to find out that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost, but do not skimp to save money.
For more information, take a look at the articles below:
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for Teachers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)