How long has it been since you shopped around for low-cost Pontiac Vibe insurance in Phoenix? Finding low cost premium rates on Pontiac Vibe insurance in Phoenix may be frustrating for people not familiar with online price comparisons. People have so many different companies and agents to choose from that it can turn into more work than you anticipated to find the perfect company for you.
It’s shocking but nearly 70% of customers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared insurance rates at all. Most drivers in Phoenix can cut their rates by up to $733 a year just by shopping around, but they just feel it’s too hard to go online and compare rates.
Why You Might Pay Higher Rates in Phoenix
Multiple criteria are considered when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, but other factors are more transparent like where you live and annual miles driven. Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that go into determining the rates you pay for car insurance. If you know what controls the rates you pay, this helps enable you to make changes that can help you get better car insurance rates.
The items below are a partial list of the pieces companies use to determine rates.
Your address can push rates up or down – Having an address in less populated areas of the country can save you money when it comes to car insurance. Urban drivers have more road rage incidents and longer commute times. Fewer drivers means reduced accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
Bad credit will cost you – Having a bad credit score factor in calculating your car insurance rates. So if your credit history is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your Pontiac Vibe if you improve your credit rating. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than those with bad credit.
Marriage equates to better costs – Your spouse helps lower the price on your car insurance bill. Marriage generally demonstrates drivers are more stable financially and insurance companies reward insureds because being married results in fewer claims.
How much liability insurance – The liability section of your policy will afford coverage in the event that you are found liable for an accident. This coverage provides you with a defense in court up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability insurance is quite affordable when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
A car insurance lapse can increase premiums – Driving with no insurance is a big no-no and you will pay a penalty because you let your coverage lapse. And not only will insurance be more expensive, not being able to provide proof of insurance may earn you a steep fine or even jail time.
To get affordable Pontiac Vibe insurance quotes, there a variety of ways to obtain and compare prices from companies that offer insurance in Arizona. The best way to find affordable Pontiac Vibe insurance rates is to jump online and get quotes. When quoting insurance, remember that quoting more provides better odds of finding more affordable insurance. Not every company provides online Phoenix Vibe insurance quotes, so it’s important to compare quotes from those companies as well.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, it’s a good idea that you get prices from several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Estimates do not factor in Phoenix location which can raise or lower premium rates noticeably.
The information below illustrates how your deductible choice and can influence Pontiac Vibe premium costs for different age groups. The prices are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Impact of careless driving on auto insurance rates
The example below demonstrates how citations and at-fault collisions raise Pontiac Vibe premium costs for each different age group. The prices are based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Choosing the best vehicle insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the high insurance cost for a Pontiac Vibe in Phoenix, insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability insurance in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Vibe, more than likely the lender will stipulate that you have insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Pontiac at an extremely high rate and require you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects not only your car but also your assets. It also can pay for all forms of medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your car definitely exceed the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $869 every year so it’s recommended you shop around at least once a year to save money.
Save a ton by applying discounts
Some companies don’t list every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so the following list contains both well-publicized as well as some of the hidden discounts that you may qualify for.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to successfully take a driver’s education course in school.
- Own a Home and Save – Simply owning a home can earn you a little savings because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying a policy with all your vehicles with the same car insurance company could earn a price break for each car.
- Full Payment Discount – If paying your policy premium upfront rather than paying in monthly installments you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Paperwork-free – A few insurance companies provide a small discount get Phoenix car insurance over the internet.
- Telematics Data – People who choose to allow their company to monitor driving manner remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot could possibly reduce rates as long as they are good drivers.
- Good Drivers – Safe drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Phoenix car insurance quote than their less cautious counterparts.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most only cut specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears you can get free auto insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
If you would like to see a list of providers who offer car insurance discounts in Phoenix, click here.
Should I have guidance from an insurance agency?
Some consumers just want to sit down and talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision The best thing about getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get cheaper rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Phoenix who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for an agent because quoted prices will be sent directly to your email. It’s the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, feel free to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right insurance company shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Any good agent in Phoenix should know the answers to these questions.
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Does their agency support local causes in Phoenix?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
Listed below is a short list of insurance companies in Phoenix who can help you get price quote information for Pontiac Vibe insurance in Phoenix.
- Chuck Kelly – State Farm Insurance Agent
314 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 277-5776 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
- Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
How much insurance do I need?
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique so this has to be addressed.
These are some specific questions might point out if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- What are the liability requirements in my state?
- Is my nanny covered when transporting my kids?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- Do I need special coverage while pulling a rented trailer?
- What if I total my Pontiac Vibe and owe more than it’s worth?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Quote more to save more
You just read many ideas to find cheap Pontiac Vibe insurance in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get rates for, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from a small local company. Regional companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
The cheapest Pontiac Vibe insurance in Phoenix can be found online as well as from insurance agents, so get free Phoenix car insurance quotes from both of them in order to have the best chance of saving money. A few companies may not have internet price quotes and most of the time these smaller providers sell through independent insurance agencies.
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers Under 25 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance for Seniors? (FAQ)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)