Are you looking for a better way to compare lower-priced Pontiac Solstice insurance in Phoenix? Having to pay for overpriced Pontiac Solstice insurance in Phoenix can dry up your savings and maybe even restrict other spending.
A study showed that most consumers kept buying from the same company for four years or more, and nearly the majority have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. Most drivers in Phoenix could cut their rates by nearly 50% a year by just comparing quotes, but they assume it’s a waste of time to shop their coverage around. Companies like State Farm, GEICO and Farmers Insurance continually hit you with advertising and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flashy ads and take the time to shop coverage around.
It’s smart to get comparison quotes before your next renewal because prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best quotes on Pontiac Solstice insurance in Phoenix two years ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to one of the best ways to buy cheaper Pontiac Solstice insurance in Phoenix.
If you’re already insured or just want to reduce your rates, use these tips to shop for the lowest rates without having to cut coverage. Locating the best rates in Phoenix is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. Consumers only have to learn the fastest way to shop online from multiple companies.
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Do you qualify for discounts on Pontiac Solstice insurance in Phoenix?
Some providers don’t necessarily list every discount they offer very well, so the following list contains both the well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Phoenix car insurance online.
- Senior Discount – Mature drivers may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims get the best insurance rates in comparison to drivers who are more careless.
- Phoenix Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home can save you money since owning and maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Military Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- College Student Discount – Any of your kids who are attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle could qualify for this discount.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not a discount per se, but companies like Allstate and GEICO permit an accident before your rates go up so long as you haven’t had any claims before the accident.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Phoenix car insurance with select insurance companies.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Life Insurance Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
Don’t be surprised that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
The best insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers discounts including passive restraint, good driver, good student, Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, and safe vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for business and professional, alternative fuel, electronic funds transfer, teen driver, good student, and youthful driver.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for military active duty, emergency military deployment, defensive driver, good student, daytime running lights, driver training, and federal employee.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including good driver, air bags, bundled insurance, mySafetyValet, and good student.
- Nationwide may have discounts that include Farm Bureau membership, easy pay, family plan, business or organization, multi-policy, and anti-theft.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-policy, continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, online signing, and homeowner.
If you need the cheapest Pontiac Solstice rate quotes, ask every prospective company the best way to save money. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered on policies in Phoenix. If you would like to see a list of providers offering insurance discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Phoenix, insuring your vehicle is required for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a minimum amount of liability in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Pontiac has a loan, most lenders will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Pontiac at a significantly higher premium and force you to reimburse them the higher price.
- Auto insurance protects both your assets and your car. It will also provide coverage for hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. The average driver in Arizona is wasting up to $855 a year so compare quotes from several companies each time the policy renews to save money.
Buying car insurance from Phoenix insurance agents
Certain consumers still prefer to have an agent’s advice and that can be a great decision Agents are highly skilled in risk management and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, the quote information is emailed to local insurance agents in Phoenix that can give you free Phoenix car insurance quotes to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer because quoted prices will be sent to you. If you have a need to get a price quote from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Choosing a company requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. A good agent in Phoenix will have answers to these questions.
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- Which family members are covered?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Phoenix for you
If you want to use a reliable insurance agency, there are two different agency structures and how they operate. Agencies in Phoenix can either be independent or exclusive. Both handle car insurance, but it’s worth learning the difference in how they write coverage because it can impact buying decisions.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix who may provide you with price quotes.
Jim Nork – State Farm Insurance Agent
1600 W Camelback Rd #1a – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 222-9400 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent are not locked into one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If premiums increase, they can switch companies in-house and you can keep the same agent.
When comparing car insurance rates, you will want to include rate quotes from independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
After getting good answers to any questions you may have and a good coverage price, it’s possible that you found an insurance agency that is reputable and can adequately provide car insurance. But keep in mind once you purchase a policy you can cancel your coverage whenever you choose to so don’t think that you are obligated to a specific company for any length of time.