Want to know how to find lower-priced Volkswagen Atlas insurance in Phoenix? Vehicle owners who are new to the process of comparing insurance rates online may find purchasing inexpensive Volkswagen Atlas insurance in Phoenix is harder than it should be.
Regrettably, the majority of drivers renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and just short of a majority have never even compared quotes to find cheap rates. With the average premium in America being $1,847, drivers could save an average of nearly $860 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to compare other rate quotes.
It’s a good habit to check car insurance prices every six months since prices go up and down regularly. Even if you got the best deal on Volkswagen Atlas insurance in Phoenix a couple years back you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of wrong information about Atlas insurance online but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some guaranteed methods to lower your car insurance bill.
If you currently have car insurance, you will definitely be able to find better prices using the tips covered below. These techniques will introduce you to how to get online quotes and some tips to save money. But Arizona consumers can benefit from knowing the way insurance companies market insurance on the web and use this information to your advantage.
The best way to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to know most of the bigger providers will pay a fee to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is provide information like how many miles driven, an estimate of your credit level, the type of vehicles you drive, and your job. Your insurance information is instantly submitted to multiple insurance providers and you should receive rate quotes with very little delay.
To check Volkswagen Atlas insurance prices now, click here then complete the form.
The car insurance companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Don’t overlook these Volkswagen Atlas insurance discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t list every policy discount very clearly, so the below list has a few of the more well known and the harder-to-find discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Phoenix auto insurance online.
- New Vehicle Savings – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle can get you a discount because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you may save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Driving Data Discount – Policyholders that allow their insurance company to spy on when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could save a few bucks if they are good drivers.
- Low Miles Discount – Low annual miles could earn substantially lower rates.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and will save you 10% or more on Atlas insurance in Phoenix.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Mature drivers may be able to get a slight reduction on a Phoenix auto insurance quote.
- Driver’s Ed – Have your child enroll in driver’s education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Military Rewards – Being deployed in the military could trigger a small discount.
- ABS Brakes – Cars and trucks with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Despite the fact that it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck.
Large insurance companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- The Hartford offers discounts for defensive driver, anti-theft, air bag, vehicle fuel type, and good student.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, Steer into Savings, mySafetyValet, air bags, early bird, and good driver.
- Progressive may have discounts that include homeowner, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, multi-policy, online quote discount, good student, and online signing.
- Travelers has savings for IntelliDrive, hybrid/electric vehicle, student away at school, new car, continuous insurance, and payment discounts.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for electronic funds transfer, pay in full, business and professional, mature driver, alternative fuel, and switch companies.
- USAA offers discounts including military installation, new vehicle, multi-vehicle, vehicle storage, multi-policy, defensive driver, and driver training.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for good student, hybrid vehicle, new move discount, exclusive group savings, and teen driver discount.
When quoting, ask every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply in your area. To locate insurers who offer online Volkswagen Atlas insurance quotes in Phoenix, follow this link.
Choosing the best Volkswagen Atlas insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Volkswagen in Phoenix, maintaining insurance serves an important purpose.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability insurance in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Atlas has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Volkswagen for a lot more money and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves both your Volkswagen and your assets. It also can pay for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying car insurance outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. But the average driver in Arizona overpays as much as $800 each year so shop around once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are competitive.
Different people need different insurance coverages
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing your policy for your vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your situation is unique and your insurance should be unique as well.
For example, these questions may help highlight whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Compare rates but work with a local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agent
Some people would prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap car insurance rates and also buy local. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Phoenix.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to companies in Phoenix that can provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes to get your business. There is no reason to leave your computer as quotes are delivered directly to you. You can find the lowest rates without requiring a lot of work. If you want to compare prices from a specific car insurance provider, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
How to choose the best car insurance agent in Phoenix
If you are searching for local Phoenix agents, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they operate. Agencies in Phoenix are classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If they find a cheaper price, they simply move your policy to a different company and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rate quotes, we highly recommend that you get some free quotes from multiple independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Many write coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which may have better rates.
Listed below are Phoenix independent insurance agencies that may be able to give you price quote information.
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
- Fasula Kaplan Insurance Agency
11022 N 28th Dr Suite 125 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (602) 564-0880 – View Map
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide pricing for a single company such as Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. These agents are usually quite knowledgeable in insurance sales which can be an advantage. Consumers often buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix who can help you get comparison quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Luke Shafer
1717 E Bell Rd #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 788-5359 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
9515 W Camelback Rd #134 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (602) 234-3426 – View Map
- Martha Bueti – State Farm Insurance Agent
3540 E Baseline Rd #115 – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 243-9209 – View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Phoenix?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
After getting good feedback for all questions you ask in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have found an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to adequately provide car insurance.