If price shopping Phoenix auto insurance quotes online is new to you, you can be baffled by the diversity of insurers offering coverage in Phoenix.
Unimaginable but true, almost 70% of drivers have been with the same company for over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. Arizona drivers can save nearly $700 each year, but most tend to underestimate how much savings they would realize if they just switched companies.
When comparison shopping, getting more free quotes will improve the odds of getting more affordable rates. Some regional insurers cannot provide online rate quotes, so you should also compare price quotes from them as well.
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you click on several of them to find the lowest car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Venza 2WD 4-Dr||$124||$240||$282||$16||$84||$746||$62|
|Venza AWD 4-Dr||$292||$548||$300||$18||$90||$1,248||$104|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Table data does not factor in garaging location in Phoenix which can impact price quotes substantially.
Male drivers compared to female drivers
The example below illustrates the comparison of Toyota Venza annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Illustration showing the impact of accidents and violations
The chart below demonstrates how citations and at-fault claims raise Toyota Venza insurance rates for each age group. The rates are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Get cheaper Toyota Venza insurance rates in Phoenix
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there could be significant discounts to cut the cost considerably. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you complete an application, but occasionally some discounts must be specifically requested before they will apply. If you do not double check each discount you qualify for, you could be getting lower rates.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers are able to get lower premium rates.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you may earn as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not a discount per se, but a few companies such as State Farm and GEICO may permit one accident before hitting you with a surcharge with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a specific time period.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few insurance companies give discounts for buying a new policy before your current coverage expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Drivers Ed for Students – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers successfully complete driver’s ed class as it can save substantially.
As a sidenote, most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren’t that lucky.
A few of the larger companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- Farm Bureau offers discounts including youthful driver, safe driver, 55 and retired, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- MetLife discounts include good student, defensive driver, claim-free, accident-free, good driver, multi-policy
- Progressive has discounts for continuous coverage, homeowner, online signing, good student, online quote discount, and multi-policy.
- AAA may offer discounts for AAA membership discount, good student, anti-theft, good driver, multi-car, education and occupation, and multi-policy.
- American Family includes discounts for Steer into Savings, accident-free, air bags, multi-vehicle, defensive driver, and bundled insurance.
- GEICO may include discounts for five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, air bags, multi-policy, and seat belt use.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including safe vehicle, multiple autos, multiple policy, good student, and driver’s education.
If you need lower rates, check with each company how you can save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered on policies everywhere. To see a list of insurance companies who offer free Toyota Venza insurance quotes in Arizona, click this link.
Protect more than your vehicle
Even though Phoenix Venza insurance rates can get expensive, insuring your vehicle is mandatory in Arizona but it also protects more than you think.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Venza, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may insure your Toyota at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over for the expensive policy.
- Auto insurance preserves your Toyota and your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs incurred in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having auto insurance are definitely more than the cost, especially when you need to use it. An average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $700 annually so it’s very important to do a rate comparison every year to make sure the price is not too high.
Tailor your insurance coverage to you
When buying insurance from an agent or online, there really isn’t a “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions may help highlight whether your personal situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Is water damage covered by my policy?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- What are good deductibles for a Toyota Venza?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Should I buy full coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local Phoenix insurance agency
A lot of people just want to go talk to an agent and that can be a great decision One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find better rates and still have a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the coverage information is emailed to companies in Phoenix who will return price quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to leave your house because prices are sent to you directly. You can most likely find cheaper rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to compare prices from one company in particular, just visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurance company shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. These are valid questions to ask:
- How long has the business existed?
- Is there a local claims center in Phoenix?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Phoenix?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
Exclusive and independent Phoenix auto insurance agents
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a good Phoenix insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Phoenix agents can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents can usually just insure with one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide other company’s prices so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. They are well schooled on what they offer and that can be a competitive advantage. A lot of people buy insurance from these agents primarily because of the brand name rather than low price.
The following are exclusive agents in Phoenix that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Lupita Fernandez – State Farm Insurance Agent
2610 W Baseline Rd Ste 116 – Phoenix, AZ 85041 – (602) 633-2088 – View Map
- Chuck Kelly – State Farm Insurance Agent
314 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 277-5776 – View Map
- Marcella Busto – State Farm?? Insurance Agent
3401 N 32nd St B – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-5450 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type often have many company appointments and that allows them to write policies amongst many companies and get you the best rates possible. If they quote lower rates, they simply move the coverage in-house and that require little work on your part. When comparing rates, we recommend you include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies to have the best price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through companies you’ve never heard of which could offer lower prices.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix willing to provide comparison quotes.
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map