Locating low-cost insurance for a Tesla Model X in Arizona can be an all-consuming task, but you can learn our auto insurance buying tips and make it easy.
There are both good and bad ways to find auto insurance online so you’re going to learn the quickest way to compare rates for your Tesla and get the best price possible either online or from Phoenix insurance agents.
It is always a good idea to shop coverage around quite often because auto insurance rates trend upward over time. Even if you got the best rate on Tesla Model X insurance in Phoenix a few years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the proper way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
If you are insured now or need new coverage, use these tips to find the best rates while maintaining coverages. Pricing affordable protection in Phoenix can be fairly easy. Vehicle owners just need to use the most time-saving way to compare price quotes from many different companies online.
Affordable Phoenix car insurance quotes with discounts
Car insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you can get discounts to help offset the cost. A few discounts will be applied when you purchase, but less common discounts must be asked for in order for you to get them.
- Military Discounts – Being on active deployment in the military could qualify you for better car insurance rates.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Safe Driver Discount – Accident-free drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates as compared to drivers with claims.
- ABS Brakes – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple cars or trucks with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Completing a defensive driving class could earn you a small percentage discount depending on where you live.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates all those discounts means the company will pay you, you’re out of luck. But any discount will cut your overall premium however.
The best car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are detailed below.
- Progressive offers discounts for multi-policy, continuous coverage, good student, online quote discount, online signing, multi-vehicle, and homeowner.
- GEICO has discounts for driver training, daytime running lights, air bags, five-year accident-free, and membership and employees.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for safe vehicle, defensive driving training, accident-free, multiple policy, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Esurance includes discounts for anti-lock brakes, emergency road assistance, renters, defensive driver, multi-policy, DriveSense, and online shopper.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including bundle, air bag, anti-theft, good student, and driver training.
If you need lower rates, check with every insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts may not be offered in every state. To choose companies that offer the discounts shown above in Phoenix, follow this link.
The best way to compare insurance rates in your area is to realize most of the larger companies actually pay money for the chance to give free rates quotes. The one thing you need to do is give the companies some data such as an estimate of your credit level, if it has an alarm system, how many miles driven, and level of coverage desired. Your rating data is sent automatically to many of the top insurers and you will receive price estimates almost instantly.
To find lower lower-cost Tesla Model X insurance rates now, click here and complete the quick form.
The providers in the list below provide quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you compare several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Local Phoenix insurance agents and insurance
Some people would rather buy from a licensed agent and often times that is recommended Good agents can point out coverage gaps and give you someone to call. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent. Buying from local insurance agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
Upon completion of this short form, the quote information gets sent to participating agents in Phoenix who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact an agency as quotes are delivered instantly to you. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
The difference between Phoenix car insurance agents
If you’re trying to find a reputable agency, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they can write your policy. Insurance policy providers are classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both can sell insurance policies, but it’s important to know how they differ since it may influence the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent can quote rates with many companies so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To move your coverage to a new company, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. When comparing insurance prices, you absolutely need to contact a few independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. They often place coverage with companies that do not advertise much which can save you money.
Listed below are Phoenix independent insurance agencies who can help you get rate quotes.
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
- Citywide Insurance
1529 W Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 241-9200 – View Map
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These agents can only quote rates from one company and some examples include State Farm or Allstate. These agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agencies are well schooled on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Many people use the same agent mainly due to the prominence of the brand and solid financial strength.
Listed below are Phoenix exclusive agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
- Jim Nork – State Farm Insurance Agent
1600 W Camelback Rd #1a – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 222-9400 – View Map
- Douglas Cheung – State Farm Insurance Agent
2600 N 44th St #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 840-6655 – View Map
- Nichole Schaffer – State Farm Insurance Agent
2612 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85006 – (602) 439-7000 – View Map
Picking an car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the premium amount. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Phoenix?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
If you feel you receive acceptable answers to your questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, it’s a good possibility that you have found an auto insurance agent that can insure your vehicles. It’s important to know that once you purchase a policy you can cancel your coverage when you choose so don’t feel you are locked into any specific agency for any length of time.
More effort can pay off
Budget-friendly insurance in Phoenix is possible both online and with local Phoenix insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide internet price quotes and these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
We just showed you a lot of ways to lower your Tesla Model X insurance prices in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Tesla Model X rate quotes. Consumers could even find that the best price on insurance is with a lesser-known regional company.
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like policy non-renewal, questionable increases in premium, being labeled a high risk driver or high prices. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company is easier than you think.
Additional detailed information is located in these articles:
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for High Risk Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for First-time Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Institute)