Would you like to find more affordable Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix? Are you burned out from sacrificing other expenses to pay high insurance rates every month? You have the same problem as the majority of other drivers in Arizona.
Regrettably, the majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. Drivers in Arizona can cut their rates by about $730 a year just by comparing rates, but they don’t believe the actual amount they would save if they moved their coverage to a different company. You have so many car insurance companies to buy insurance from, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, it can be more difficult to compare rates and cut insurance costs.
Smart consumers take time to shop coverage around as often as possible due to the fact that insurance prices change frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price on Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix a couple years back you will most likely find a better rate quote today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the best methods to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
All major insurance companies like State Farm and Allstate allow consumers to get pricing on their websites. Obtaining pricing for Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix is possible for anyone because you just enter your coverage preferences as requested by the quote form. When the form is submitted, the company’s rating system will order your driving and credit reports and returns pricing information. Getting online quotes for Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s also necessary to do this if you are searching for the cheapest price.
To quickly find out if lower rates are available, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you copy the insurance coverages as close as possible to your current policy. This helps ensure you will receive a rate comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The companies in the list below can provide price quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SX4 Sport S||$222||$566||$338||$20||$102||$1,248||$104|
|SX4 Sport SE||$250||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,204||$100|
|SX4 Technology 2WD||$146||$262||$282||$16||$84||$790||$66|
|SX4 Sportback 2WD||$250||$456||$306||$18||$92||$1,122||$94|
|SX4 AWD AWD||$248||$526||$390||$24||$116||$1,304||$109|
|SX4 Sport GTS||$286||$676||$404||$24||$122||$1,512||$126|
|SX4 Technology AWD||$194||$290||$308||$18||$92||$902||$75|
|SX4 Touring AWD||$250||$480||$338||$20||$102||$1,190||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Price estimates do not factor in garaging location in Phoenix which can influence coverage rates greatly.
Suzuki SX4 insurance costs by gender and age
The example below shows the comparison of Suzuki SX4 premium costs for male and female drivers. The data is based on no claims, a clean driving record, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Three main reasons to buy auto insurance
Even though Phoenix SX4 insurance rates can get expensive, buying auto insurance is required in Arizona but it also protects you in many ways.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Suzuki has a loan, almost every bank will require you to have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may insure your Suzuki at an extremely high rate and make you pay much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves both your Suzuki SX4 and your personal assets. It will also pay for many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay to defend you if you are sued as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. On average, a vehicle owner in Phoenix overpays as much as $830 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
But they said I’d save $435 a year!
Arizona drivers can’t get away from all the ads that claim the cheapest prices from the likes of State Farm and Allstate. All the companies tend to make the same promise that you can save after switching your policy.
How do they all claim to save you money? This is the trick they use.
All the different companies quote their best rates for the type of driver that will not have excessive claims. For example, a profitable insured might have to be a married male, has never had a policy lapse, and drives newer vehicles. A propective insured that meets those criteria will get a cheap rate quote in Phoenix and as a result will probably cut their Suzuki SX4 insurance rates if they switch.
Potential insureds who may not quite match those standards will probably be forced to pay a higher premium which translates to business not being written. If you listen to the ad wording, they say “customers who switch” but not “all drivers who get quotes” save that much when switching. That’s why companies can truthfully advertise the savings. Because every company is different, it’s extremely important to do a price quote comparison at every renewal. Because you never know which insurance companies will have the lowest Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix.
Lower-cost Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you might find some hidden discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Certain reductions will be credited when you quote, but less common discounts must be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Driver Training Discounts – Passing a course that instructs on driving safety can save you 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Driving Data Discount – Drivers that enable their company to look at when and where they use their vehicle by installing a telematics device such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system may see discounts if their driving habits are good.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low annual miles could earn substantially lower rates.
- Home Ownership Discount – Just owning your own home can help you save on auto insurance since owning and maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last until age 25.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed in the military can result in better rates.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers enroll in driver’s education in school.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Phoenix drivers who stay claim-free pay much less when compared with drivers with a long claim history.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts could save 15% on medical payment and PIP coverage.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you could get a free auto insurance policy, nobody gets a free ride.
Large auto insurance companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- American Family may have discounts that include defensive driver, good student, mySafetyValet, multi-vehicle, and air bags.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts including driver training, multi-policy, 55 and retired, safe driver, and youthful driver.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for student away at school, anti-theft, defensive driving training, good driver, safe vehicle, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and multiple autos.
- Travelers has discounts for early quote, continuous insurance, new car, student away at school, driver training, payment discounts, and multi-car.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including vehicle fuel type, air bag, bundle, defensive driver, and driver training.
- GEICO discounts include defensive driver, five-year accident-free, membership and employees, multi-policy, and air bags.
- Progressive offers discounts for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, continuous coverage, multi-policy, and online signing.
If you want cheaper Phoenix auto insurance quotes, ask each company the best way to save money. Some credits might not be offered everywhere.
Compare prices but buy from a local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agent
A small number of people just prefer to sit down with an agent and that can be a smart move Experienced insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help you file claims. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find lower rates but also keep your business local.
By using this form (opens in new window), the quote information gets sent to companies in Phoenix who will give you quotes for your coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact an agency because quoted prices will be sent immediately to your email address. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific insurance provider, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
Picking a insurer shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price quote. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Phoenix?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
Two types of car insurance agents
When researching an insurance agent, there are a couple of different types of agents that you can choose from. Agents in Phoenix are either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both provide insurance policies, but it is a good idea to know the difference between them because it can influence your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can usually just insure with one company and examples are AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Below is a list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix who can help you get rate quotes.
Mary Parada – State Farm Insurance Agent
3414 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 942-9202 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent are not restricted to one company so they can quote policies with an assortment of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When searching for an agent, we highly recommend that you get several quotes from a few independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quote information.
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
Tailor your auto insurance coverage to you
When it comes to buying your policy, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your auto insurance should be unique as well.
For instance, these questions might point out if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- Is coverage enough to protect my assets?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
You just read quite a bit of information on how to lower your Suzuki SX4 insurance prices in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on insurance is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Some small companies often have lower rates on specific markets than their larger competitors like State Farm and Allstate.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are too many instances where an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your focus should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Some companies may not provide rates over the internet and most of the time these smaller providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agents. Lower-priced Suzuki SX4 insurance in Phoenix can be sourced from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
More information is available at these links:
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for College Students in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for College Graduates in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Government Employees in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Company Car in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)