Comparison shopping for low cost Suzuki Aerio insurance in Phoenix is always difficult for drivers who are new to quoting and comparing prices online. With so many agents and insurance companies available, it can easily be a big hassle to find the lowest price on Suzuki Aerio insurance.
A study showed that over 70% of drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for at least four years, and about 40% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find cheaper rates. Arizona drivers could save roughly $730 a year, but most undervalue the rate savings if they switched.
These discounts can cut Suzuki Aerio insurance rates
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time of quoting, but some must be asked for before you will receive the discount.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies will provide an incentive simply for signing on the internet.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance carriers reward you with lower prices if you buy life insurance from them.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Select larger companies give a discount for signing up before your current Aerio insurance policy expires. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers with accident-free driving histories get the best auto insurance rates compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving less could qualify for slightly better rates than normal.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it’s just not the way it works. Any amount of discount will definitely lower the premium cost.
The best auto insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are included below.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for distant student, electronic funds transfer, bundle discounts, good student, business and professional, homeowner, and multi-car.
- Esurance may offer discounts for claim free, anti-theft, Pac-12 alumni, online shopper, homeowner, online quote, and multi-policy.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple autos, accident-free, passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, safe vehicle, and driver’s education.
- GEICO offers discounts including five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, driver training, daytime running lights, emergency military deployment, anti-theft, and multi-policy.
- Allstate includes discounts for good student, eSmart discount, passive restraint, utility vehicle, auto/life discount, and FullPay discount.
It’s a good idea to ask each company or agent to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Phoenix.
When shopping for the cheapest Suzuki Aerio rate quotes, there are a couple of ways to get quotes from car insurance companies in your area. The easiest way to find affordable insurance rates is to perform an online rate comparison. When comparison shopping, having more price comparisons will improve the odds of getting more affordable rates.
The following companies offer free quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Every situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine whether you might need professional guidance.
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Suzuki Aerio is totaled?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Arizona?
- How much cheaper are high deductibles?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Am I covered if I back into my garage door?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Get rate quotes but buy from a local Phoenix insurance agent
Many drivers prefer to talk to a local agent and that is OK! An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent.
By using this short form, the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Phoenix that provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes for your coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. You can find the lowest rates without requiring a lot of work. If you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, you can always jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Picking the best provider shouldn’t rely on just the price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- What companies can they write with?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- How many years have they been established?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
Phoenix car insurance agents are either independent or exclusive
When finding a reliable agent, it’s important to understand the different types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Insurance agents can be categorized as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
These agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so you might not find the best rates. They are well schooled on sales techniques which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently use the same agent mostly because of the brand legacy rather than having the cheapest rates.
Below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
- Mary Parada – State Farm Insurance Agent
3414 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 942-9202 – View Map
- Jerry Wood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3738 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-3284 – View Map
- Martha Bueti – State Farm Insurance Agent
3540 E Baseline Rd #115 – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 243-9209 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies can sell policies from many different companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies amongst many companies and get the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, an independent agent can move your coverage and you can keep the same agent. When comparison shopping, it’s a good idea to contact at a minimum one independent agency to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with companies you’ve never heard of who may have lower rates.
Below are independent agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
Quote. Compare. Save.
When shopping online for insurance, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are too many instances where an insured cut full coverage to discover at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Cost effective Suzuki Aerio insurance can be found on the web and from local insurance agents, so get free Phoenix auto insurance quotes from both of them in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who may not offer internet price quotes and these smaller providers work with independent insurance agents.
We just presented a lot of tips how to get a better price on Suzuki Aerio insurance in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the lowest premium rates are with a lesser-known regional company.
Additional insurance information can be read on the following sites:
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Phoenix, Arizona? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)