Are you tired of wondering where the money will come from to pay high car insurance rates every month? You are no different than millions of other vehicle owners.
A recent NerdWallet.com study revealed that most consumers have bought car insurance from the same company for over three years, and nearly the majority have never quoted car insurance rates at all. Arizona insurance shoppers can save hundreds of dollars each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just don’t want to find affordable rates by getting comparison quotes. Online insurance companies like Allstate and Progressive promote their brand names with ads and it can be hard to ignore the flashy ads and find the best price available.
Consumers need to shop coverage around on a regular basis since insurance prices change quite often. Just because you found the best rate on Porsche Boxster insurance in Phoenix six months ago you can probably find a lower rate today. There is a lot of bad advice regarding Boxster insurance online, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some good information on how to stop overpaying for insurance in Phoenix.
If you have insurance now or are looking for a new policy, you can follow these tips to reduce the price you pay and still get good coverage. Buying the cheapest insurance in Phoenix is much easier if you know where to start. Smart shoppers just have to use the proper way to get comparison quotes on the web.
Most companies such as State Farm and Allstate make it easy to get price estimates online. Getting online quotes for Porsche Boxster insurance in Phoenix is pretty easy as you simply type in the coverage amounts you desire as requested by the quote form. Behind the scenes, the system makes automated requests for your driving and credit reports and provides a quote based on the information you submitted. This makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is important to get many rate quotes if you want to find the lowest payment possible.
To save time and get comparison pricing now, compare rates from the companies below. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you complete the form with the coverage information exactly as they are listed on your policy. This guarantees you will have a fair comparison using the same coverage and limits.
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Boxster 2-Dr Convertible||$312||$714||$332||$20||$100||$1,478||$123|
|Boxster S 2-Dr Convertible||$226||$376||$334||$20||$100||$1,056||$88|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Estimates do not factor in specific location information which can alter price quotes significantly.
Porsche Boxster insurance costs by gender and age
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Porsche Boxster auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no claims or driving citations, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Get cheaper Porsche Boxster insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t list all their discounts very well, so the next list breaks down a few of the more common as well as the least known car insurance savings.
- Low Miles Discount – Driving less can qualify you for cheaper premium rates.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could get a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Professional Organizations – Being in a professional or civic organization is a simple method to lower premiums on your policy.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Older drivers may receive better car insurance rates.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more on Boxster insurance in Phoenix.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you aren’t that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will definitely reduce your overall premium however.
The best car insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are:
- Progressive includes discounts for multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-policy, good student, and online signing.
- MetLife may include discounts for multi-policy, accident-free, defensive driver, claim-free, good student, and good driver.
- Mercury Insurance has savings for accident-free, anti-theft, location of vehicle, type of vehicle, good student, low natural disaster claims, and age of vehicle.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for Farm Bureau membership, defensive driving, business or organization, anti-theft, family plan, good student, and easy pay.
- GEICO offers discounts including air bags, five-year accident-free, seat belt use, military active duty, daytime running lights, and multi-vehicle.
- AAA may offer discounts for good student, anti-theft, education and occupation, AAA membership discount, and multi-policy.
When quoting, ask all the companies to apply every possible discount. A few discounts may not apply in every state.
Why you need vehicle insurance in Arizona
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Porsche Boxster in Phoenix, buying car insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Boxster has a loan, most banks will have a requirement that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Porsche at a much higher rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves not only your car but also your assets. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you have damage to your Porsche as the result of the weather or an accident, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying car insurance greatly outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is overpaying over $850 per year so it’s recommended you shop around at every renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local Phoenix insurance agency
A small number of people prefer to sit down with an agent and that is not a bad decision Agents can help you choose the best coverages and help file insurance claims. An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is you can get cheaper rates but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your insurance data is immediately sent to insurance agents in Phoenix who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered directly to your email. If you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you can always jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Picking the best company should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
When researching a local insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Agencies in Phoenix can be classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either one can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s important to know why they differ since it can affect the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can usually just insure with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to place coverage with different providers so they really need to provide good service. They are usually well trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix that can give you rate quotes.
Gunther Perdomo Llana – State Farm Insurance Agent
2040 E Bell Rd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 971-8488 – View Map
Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies can sell policies from many different companies and that enables them to quote your coverage through many companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company which makes it simple for you.
If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you get rate quotes from multiple independent agents to get the best comparison.
Listed below are Phoenix independent insurance agents willing to provide comparison quotes.