Do you want an efficient way to compare the cheapest Nissan Sentra insurance in Phoenix? Are you tired of sacrificing other expenses to pay your car insurance bill each month? Your situation is no different than many other Arizona consumers.
Unbelievably, most car insurance buyers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for at least four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rate quotes at all. Many drivers in Arizona could save themselves up to 50% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to go online and compare rates.
Big-name insurance companies like Allstate and Progressive all claim big savings with ad campaigns and it can be hard to sift through the bull and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
You should take the time to do price comparisons before your next renewal due to the fact that insurance prices go up and down regularly. Even if you got the lowest rate on Nissan Sentra insurance in Phoenix on your last policy you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you’re going to learn one of the easiest ways to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
If you are already insured, you will be able to get lower rates using these tips. Locating the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Phoenix is much easier if you know where to start. Nevertheless, Arizona consumers benefit from understanding the methods companies use to determine what you pay because it varies considerably.
Best companies for competitive Nissan Sentra insurance in Arizona
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sentra 2.0 S||$128||$316||$288||$18||$86||$836||$70|
|Sentra 2.0 SR||$218||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,172||$98|
|Sentra 2.0 SL||$264||$460||$392||$24||$118||$1,258||$105|
|Sentra SE-R SPEC V||$226||$608||$362||$22||$108||$1,326||$111|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in garaging location in Phoenix which can raise or lower rates considerably.
Careless driving habits raise auto insurance rates
The example below illustrates how violations and at-fault accidents can increase Nissan Sentra insurance prices for different ages of insureds. The data assumes a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Nissan Sentra liability-only versus full coverage
The information below shows the comparison of Nissan Sentra insurance costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The data is based on no claims or driving violations, $1,000 deductibles, married male driver, and no policy discounts are applied.
Guidelines for dropping full coverage
There is no definitive formula of when to exclude comp and collision coverage, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of coverage is more than about 10% of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s say your Nissan Sentra settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most you would get paid by your company is $5,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If premiums are more than $500 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
There are some circumstances where only buying liability is not a good idea. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to maintain full coverage as part of the loan requirements. Also, if you don’t have enough money to buy a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should not remove full coverage.
Auto insurance cost for men versus women
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Nissan Sentra auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rates are based on a clean driving record, no claims, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
You may qualify for discounts for Nissan Sentra insurance in Phoenix
Auto insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there could be significant discounts that you may not even know about. Most are applied at quote time, but occasionally some discounts must be inquired about prior to getting the savings. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Driver’s Ed – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of up to 20% off your total Sentra insurance premium.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed with a military unit could qualify you for better auto insurance rates.
- Multiple Cars – Buying a policy with multiple vehicles on a single policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Driver Safety – Successfully completing a course in safe driver could possibly earn you a 5% discount and also improve your driving technique.
Consumers should know that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Large auto insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts include:
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for multi-car, youthful driver, mature driver, good student, switch companies, teen driver, and early shopping.
- Esurance offers premium reductions for online quote, good driver, multi-policy, paid-in-full, safety device, and good student.
- State Farm may offer discounts for good driver, passive restraint, accident-free, defensive driving training, and good student.
- GEICO offers discounts including emergency military deployment, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, five-year accident-free, multi-policy, air bags, and multi-vehicle.
- Allstate may include discounts for auto/life discount, safe driver, premier discount, FullPay discount, farm vehicle, EZ pay plan discount, and teenSMART discount.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be offered in Phoenix. To find auto insurance companies offering auto insurance discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
Buying from insurance agents
Many drivers would prefer to go talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision An additional benefit of comparing rate quotes online is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes and also buy local.
Once you complete this simple form, your insurance data is transmitted to participating agents in Phoenix who will return price quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no need to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND an agent nearby. If you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you just need to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Deciding on an company should depend on more than just the price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Phoenix?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- What companies can they write with?
Best auto insurance agent in Phoenix
When searching for a reputable insurance agent or broker, it helps to know the two different types of agents that you can select. Agencies in Phoenix can either be independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company such as Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they have to upsell other benefits. They receive extensive training on the products they sell which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent agencies are not limited to a single company so as a result can place your coverage with an assortment of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If you want to switch companies, your agent can switch companies and you won’t have to switch agencies. If you are comparing rate quotes, you need to compare prices from multiple independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison.
Shown below is a list of independent agencies in Phoenix that are able to give rate quotes.
After you get positive feedback to all your questions as well as affordable Nissan Sentra insurance rates in Phoenix quotes, most likely you have located a car insurance agent that is reputable and can service your policy.
Don’t give up on cheaper rates
When buying insurance coverage, you should never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many instances, consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later they didn’t have enough coverage. The goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
You just read a lot of techniques to get a better price on Nissan Sentra insurance in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the lowest prices come from a smaller regional carrier. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like GEICO and State Farm.
Additional information is located below:
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford F-150 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Felons in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)