How many times have you said it’s time to compare the cheapest Nissan cube insurance in Phoenix? Are you regretting buying an overpriced insurance policy? Don’t sweat it because you’re not alone.
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that almost 70% of insureds in Arizona kept buying from the same company for well over three years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. U.S. drivers could save themselves up to 47% a year, but they just don’t want to do a rate comparison.
Numerous car insurance companies battle to insure your vehicles, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurers and get the best coverage at the lowest cost out there.
It’s important to price shop coverage yearly because insurance rates tend to go up over time. Just because you had the lowest rate on Nissan cube insurance in Phoenix a couple years back you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of bad advice regarding cube insurance online but we’re going to give you some solid techniques on how to quit paying high insurance rates in Phoenix.
Best companies for Nissan cube insurance
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Arizona. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Cube S 2WD||$264||$320||$392||$24||$118||$1,118||$93|
|Cube SL 2WD||$162||$308||$338||$20||$102||$930||$78|
|Cube Krom 2WD||$158||$332||$362||$22||$108||$982||$82|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rate quotes do not factor in your specific Phoenix location which can modify rates substantially.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by gender
The chart below shows the difference between Nissan cube yearly insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no violations or claims, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, marital status is single, and no policy discounts are applied.
These discounts can cut Nissan cube insurance rates
Auto insurance companies do not list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the more common and also the more inconspicuous credits available to bring down your rates.
- Multiple Vehicles – Having primary and secondary vehicles on a single policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Buy New and Save – Insuring a new cube may earn a small discount since new model year vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than paying in monthly installments you can avoid the installment charge.
- Senior Discount – Seniors could receive lower premium rates.
- Government Employee Discount – Active or former government employment may reduce rates when you quote Phoenix car insurance depending on your auto insurance provider.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Accident-free drivers may save up to 50% more than drivers with accidents.
- Drivers Ed for Students – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers take driver’s ed class as it can save substantially.
You should keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
A few of the larger companies and a selection of discounts include:
- State Farm includes discounts for accident-free, driver’s education, good driver, defensive driving training, and Drive Safe & Save.
- GEICO has savings for defensive driver, air bags, anti-theft, five-year accident-free, and daytime running lights.
- Progressive offers discounts for continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and good student.
- 21st Century policyholders can earn discounts including good student, teen driver, early bird, anti-lock brakes, and theft prevention.
- American Family may offer discounts for mySafetyValet, good student, bundled insurance, TimeAway discount, and accident-free.
- The Hartford discounts include good student, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, air bag, anti-theft, and driver training.
- AAA may include discounts for education and occupation, good driver, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, anti-theft, pay-in-full, and multi-car.
Before buying, ask all the companies to apply every possible discount. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policies in your area. If you would like to see a list of providers who offer free Nissan cube insurance quotes in Phoenix, click here.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same car insurance coverage
When it comes to choosing insurance from an agent or online for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Is there coverage for my trailer?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in Arizona?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Auto insurance quotes from local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agents
Certain consumers just prefer to buy from a local agent and that is a smart decision One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is you may find the lowest rates but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting local agents is still important in Phoenix.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is sent to local insurance agents in Phoenix that provide free Phoenix car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t even need to contact an agency because prices are sent to you. You can find lower rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific auto insurance provider, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
Phoenix car insurance agents come in two flavors
If you want to buy auto insurance from a local Phoenix insurance agency, there are two types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Auto insurance agents in Phoenix can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These agents often have many company appointments so they can write business with an assortment of companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can switch companies and you can keep the same agent. If you are comparing rate quotes, you absolutely need to get insurance quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to compare the most rates.
Listed below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that may be able to give you price quote information.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents work for only one company such as Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are trained well on sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Phoenix that are able to give price quotes.
Susan Cox – State Farm Insurance Agent
2715 W Northern Ave #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 995-2821 – View Map
Choosing an insurance agency requires more thought than just a cheap quote. These are valid questions to ask:
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
You can find affordable coverage
We just showed you a lot of information how to lower your Nissan cube insurance premium rates in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced auto insurance comes from some of the smallest insurance companies.
People who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as denial of a claim, policy non-renewal, delays in paying claims and even an unsatisfactory settlement offer. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Lower-priced auto insurance in Phoenix can be found online in addition to many Phoenix insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who don’t offer online price quotes and these regional insurance providers sell through independent insurance agents.
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Traverse in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Teenage Females in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)