Want to learn how to find lower-priced Nissan 350Z insurance in Phoenix? Scraping up a payment for expensive Nissan 350Z insurance in Phoenix can bottom out your accounts and put a big crunch on your finances. Comparing rate quotes is an excellent way to tighten up your finances.
Sad but true, most consumers kept their policy with the same company for four years or more, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared rates to find cheaper insurance. With the average auto insurance premium being $1,580, Phoenix drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t believe the amount of savings they would get if they switched to a cheaper policy. Due to the increasing number of online and local companies to choose from, it is very difficult to find the lowest price insurer.
It’s a good habit to compare rates yearly because prices are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the best quotes on Nissan 350Z insurance in Phoenix a couple years back there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the fastest and easiest way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
How Your 350Z Insurance Costs are Determined
The best way to find cheaper insurance is to take a look at the factors that aid in calculating the price you pay for insurance. If you have some idea of what influences your rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get better insurance rates. Multiple criteria are part of the equation when pricing auto insurance. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving record, although some other factors are more obscure like where you live and annual miles driven.
The itemized list below are some of the most rate-impacting factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set your rate level.
Policy add-ons can waste money – Policies have extra coverages that you can buy when buying insurance. Add-on coverages like replacement cost coverage, death and dismemberment, and additional equipment coverage may be wasting your money. These may sound like a good investment initially, but if you have no use for them remove them and pocket the money.
Vehicles with better crash test results save money – Vehicles with good safety scores are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and reduced instances of injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders.
Low deductibles mean high rates – Physical damage insurance, also known as collision and other-than-collision, is used to repair damage to your vehicle. Some instances where coverage would apply are running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, or theft. Comp and collision deductibles are how much you are required to pay if the claim is covered. The higher the amount you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the less your insurance will be.
Save money by staying claim free – Auto insurance companies in Arizona provide the best rates to drivers who only file infrequent claims. If you file a lot of claims you can definitely plan on either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Auto insurance is meant to be used in the event of the large, substantial claims.
The best way we recommend to get rate comparisons for Nissan 350Z insurance in Phoenix is to know the trick auto insurance companies will pay a fee to quote your coverage. All you need to do is provide information including whether you are married, if the vehicle is leased, how many miles driven, and the type of vehicles you drive. Those rating factors is automatically sent to multiple top-rated companies and you get price estimates with very little delay.
To start a rate quote now, click here and complete the form.
The following companies are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Here’s why auto insurance is not optional
Even though Phoenix 350Z insurance rates can get expensive, buying auto insurance is required in Arizona but also provides important benefits.
- The majority of states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Nissan, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may buy a policy for your Nissan at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects both your assets and your car. It will also reimburse you for medical bills that are the result of an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying auto insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $855 a year so smart consumers compare quotes each time the policy renews to make sure the price is not too high.
Affordable rates with discounts
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that can help lower your rates. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but some need to be manually applied prior to receiving the credit.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home in Phoenix can help you save on insurance because owning a home shows financial diligence.
- Buy New and Save – Buying a new car instead of a used 350Z can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Drivers who elect to allow their insurance company to look at their driving habits by using a telematic data system such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate might get better premium rates if they are good drivers.
- Accident Waiver – This one is not really a discount per se, but companies like State Farm and Progressive permit an accident before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy on the internet.
- Memberships – Affiliation with a professional or civic organization could trigger savings on insurance.
- College Student Discount – Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Phoenix and leave their car at home can receive lower rates.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having an actively deployed family member may lower your rates slightly.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them participate in a local driver’s education class as it can save substantially.
- Payment Discounts – If paying your policy premium upfront rather than paying monthly you can actually save on your bill.
You should keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts will definitely reduce your premiums.
To find companies with discount insurance rates in Phoenix, click here.
Auto insurance agents are professional risk managers
Some consumers still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent. Insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help file insurance claims. A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap auto insurance rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from local insurance agents is still important in Phoenix.
After completing this short form, the coverage information is transmitted to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes to get your business. There is no need to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent to you. If you need to compare rates for a specific company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
The following are agents in Phoenix that may be willing to give price quotes for Nissan 350Z insurance in Phoenix.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
Finding the right insurance company should include more criteria than just the price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Phoenix?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
Which is the best car insurance?
When it comes to proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Every situation is different so your insurance should reflect that
For instance, these questions may help you determine if you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- What is glass protection for?
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- What is PIP insurance?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- Do I have ACV or replacement cost coverage?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Will my Nissan 350Z be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Cheaper car insurance rates are possible
When shopping online for car insurance, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are many occasions where an insured dropped collision coverage only to find out that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your goal is to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Budget-conscious Nissan 350Z insurance is definitely available both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some car insurance companies don’t offer rates over the internet and most of the time these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
Additional detailed information can be found in these articles:
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Infrequent Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Welfare Recipients in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Used Cars in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Altima in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)