No normal person looks forward to paying for auto insurance, especially when the price is too high.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that nearly 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for four years or more, and roughly 40% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. Drivers in Arizona could cut their rates by approximately $730 a year just by comparing rates, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare other rate quotes.
Companies like Allstate and Progressive promote their brand names with advertising and it is difficult to separate fact from fiction and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
You need to compare premium rates before your next renewal since prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rates on Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Phoenix a few years ago a different company probably has better rate quotes today. There is a lot of wrong information about Range Rover insurance on the internet, but in a few minutes you can learn some excellent ideas to stop overpaying for insurance in Phoenix.
Most major insurance companies allow consumers to get prices on their websites. Obtaining pricing for Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Phoenix is quite easy as all you need to do is type in the amount of coverage you want into the quote form. Once entered, their quoting system pulls information on your driving record and credit history and returns a price determined by many factors. This makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it is imperative to have as many quotes as possible in order to find a lower rate.
In order to compare rates using this form now, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you type in the limits and deductibles just like they are on your policy. This makes sure you will have rate comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
The providers in the list below offer price quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
Take policy discounts and save on Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Phoenix
Car insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but some must be asked about in order for you to get them. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you are just wasting money.
- Multiple Cars – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Bundle and Save – If you have multiple policies and insure them with the same company you will save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Paperless Signup – Some of the larger companies will provide an incentive simply for signing online.
- Government Employee Discount – Active or retired federal employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Phoenix car insurance with some car insurance companies.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts as much as 30%.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a driver safety course could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily pay for the cost of the class.
As is typical with insurance, most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears you can get free auto insurance, it’s just not the way it works.
To find companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Arizona, click this link.
Auto insurance is available from local insurance agents
Many people just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is you may find lower premium rates and still buy from a local agent.
Upon completion of this quick form, your insurance data gets sent to insurance agents in Phoenix that can provide free Phoenix car insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won’t need to contact any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. You can find lower rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to quote rates from a particular provider, you would need to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing a company is decision based upon more than just the quoted price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- How long has their agency been in business in Phoenix?
If you are wanting to find a local insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different types of agencies and how they operate. Agents in Phoenix are classified as either exclusive or independent.
Agents of this type can only provide pricing for a single company like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents receive extensive training on the products they sell which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Listed below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agents that are able to give rate quotes.
Gunther Perdomo Llana – State Farm Insurance Agent
2040 E Bell Rd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 971-8488 – View Map
Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents do not work for one specific company so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. To move your coverage to a new company, your policy is moved internally which requires no work on your part.
If you are comparing rate quotes, you will want to include price quotes from several independent insurance agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
The following are independent insurance agencies in Phoenix who can help you get rate quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
If you receive positive responses and inexpensive Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Phoenix quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agent that meets the requirements to service your policy. Just understand that you are entitled to terminate coverage when you choose so don’t assume you are locked into your new company for the entire policy term.
Car insurance can be complex
When it comes to insurance from an agent or online for your vehicles, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- Should I rate my Land Rover Range Rover as pleasure use or commute?
- How do I insure my teen driver?
- Is there coverage for my trailer?
- Can good grades get a discount?
- Does rental coverage apply when I am renting a car?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form.
Informed Drivers Can Slash Their Insurance Costs
A large part of saving on insurance is knowing some of the elements that aid in calculating your premiums. If you understand what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that will entitle you to lower premium levels.
Your credit score is important – An insured’s credit rating will be a significant factor in determining what you pay. So if your credit history is lower than you’d like, you could save money insuring your Land Rover Range Rover by repairing your credit. Drivers who have high credit scores tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with bad credit.
Your gender affects prices – Over the last 30 years, statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. This data doesn’t prove that men are WORSE drivers than women. Males and females cause fender benders at about the same rate, but men have costlier accidents. Men also get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving. Young men ages 16 to 20 have the highest risk to insure and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
An active insurance claims history can cost you – If you tend to file frequent claims, you can look forward to increased rates or even have your policy non-renewed. Companies in Arizona generally give most affordable rates to people who do not file claims often. Auto insurance is designed for the large, substantial claims.
Single drivers take more risk – Having a wife or husband may earn you lower rates compared to being single. Having a significant other may mean you are more mature than a single person and insurance companies reward insureds because drivers who are married file infrequent claims.
Drive fewer miles and save – The more miles you rack up on your Land Rover annually the higher the price you pay to insure it. Most insurance companies charge to insure your cars based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks not used for work or commuting receive lower rates than vehicles that have high annual mileage. An improperly rated Range Rover may be costing you. It’s a smart idea to ensure your vehicle rating shows the right rating data, because it can save money.
Insurance loss data for Land Rover Range Rover vehicles – Insurers take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle to help set a rate to offset losses. Vehicles that the data determines to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will have higher premium rates. The table below illustrates the actual insurance loss data for Land Rover Range Rover vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is equal to 100. Percentage values below 100 imply a favorable loss record, while values over 100 indicate frequent claims or a tendency for claims to be larger.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Land Rover Range Rover Vehicles
|Vehicle Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2dr 4WD||159|
|Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 4dr 4WD||143||139||127||75||73||120|
|Land Rover Range Rover 4dr 4WD||169||116||332||34||104|
|Land Rover Range Rover 4dr LWB 4WD||223||397|
|Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4dr 4WD||166||103||252||47||46||88|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Protect more than your Land Rover Range Rover
Despite the high cost, insurance is required for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Land Rover Range Rover, more than likely the lender will require you to have comprehensive coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank may insure your Land Rover at a much higher rate and require you to fork over for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your vehicle and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially if you ever need it. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is overpaying over $850 per year so compare rate quotes every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Budget-friendly auto insurance in Phoenix is available on the web in addition to many Phoenix insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who may not have online rate quotes and many times these regional insurance providers sell through independent insurance agencies.
People who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, not issuing a premium refund, poor customer service or even policy cancellation. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new auto insurance company is less work than it seems.
In this article, we covered a lot of information how to lower your Land Rover Range Rover insurance rates in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Phoenix car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the best rates are with a smaller regional carrier.
More tips and info about auto insurance can be read at these sites:
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Inexperienced Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Altima in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)