I can’t think of a single person who likes buying car insurance, especially when they are aware that they could find better rates elsewhere.
Astonishing but true, most car insurance customers have been with the same company for four years or more, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. The average driver in Arizona can save approximately $730 each year, but they don’t believe the rate savings if they just switched companies. Due to the large number of options when it comes to car insurance, it’s nearly impossible to choose the most cost effective insurance company.
Consumers need to quote other rates yearly because prices trend upward over time. Just because you had the lowest quotes on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because we’re going to show you one of the easiest ways to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Choosing the best rates in Phoenix can be much easier if you know how to start. If you have a current insurance policy, you should be able to cut your premiums using the concepts covered in this article. Drivers just have to learn the tricks to compare rate quotes on the web.
Cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Phoenix
Car insurance can cost a lot, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not know about. Some discounts apply automatically at quote time, but a few must be asked for in order for you to get them.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having an actively deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Early Signing – A few companies offer discounts for buying a new policy before your current coverage expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than less cautious drivers.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same company you may save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Save over 55 – Mature drivers are able to get a small discount on rates.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds with no claims or accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Phoenix auto insurance quote when compared to frequent claim filers.
- Safety Course Discount – Passing a class that teaches driver safety techniques can save you 5% or more if your company offers it.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Forcing all vehicle occupants to wear their seat belts can save a little off the personal injury premium cost.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
To see providers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
Lowering your Ford Shelby GT350 auto insurance rates is a great way to save money. Consumers just need to spend a few minutes to compare rate quotes to discover which company has cheaper Phoenix auto insurance quotes.
It’s so easy to compare price quotes online that it makes it obsolete to spend your day driving to and from local Phoenix insurance agencies. The ability to get quotes online makes this unnecessary unless you prefer the advice and guidance that can only be provided by a licensed insurance agent. However, consumers can comparison shop your insurance online and get advice from an agent in your area.
The companies in the list below provide quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Ford Shelby GT350 Insurance Prices Can Be Lower
Many factors are used when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving history, although others are not as apparent like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are. A large part of saving on car insurance is knowing some of the factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. If you have some idea of what controls the rates you pay, this helps enable you to make changes that can earn you lower car insurance prices.
Shown below are some of the major factors that factor into your rate level.
- How do annual miles impact prices? – The more you drive in a year’s time the more it will cost to insure it. A lot of companies price each vehicle’s coverage based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Vehicles that are left in the garage cost less to insure than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Ask your agent if your car insurance policy states the right rating data, because improper ratings can cost you money. Improper usage on your Shelby GT350 may be costing you.
- Cautious drivers have lower rates – Whether or not you get tickets has a huge affect on how much you pay. Careful drivers pay lower auto insurance prices than bad drivers. Even a single chargeable violation could increase your next policy renewal by twenty percent. Drivers who have received dangerous citations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions are required to file a SR-22 with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
- Liability insurance risk factors in – Your policy’s liability coverage will afford coverage if ever a court rules you are at fault for physical damage or personal injury to other. This coverage provides legal defense to defend your case. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- High credit scores save money – Having a bad credit rating factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Therefore, if your credit rating is low, you could be paying less to insure your Ford Shelby GT350 if you improve your credit rating. Consumers who have high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure than those with poor credit.
Your auto insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When quoting and comparing adequate coverage, there really is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions might point out whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Should I buy more coverage than the required Arizona minimum liability coverage?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and may give you better protection.
Buying from insurance agents
A lot of people would rather have an agent’s advice and that can be a smart move Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and help you file claims. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is that you can find cheap car insurance rates and still have a local agent.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is immediately sent to local insurance agents who want to provide quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you need to get a rate quote from a specific company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Selecting an company requires you to look at more than just the premium amount. Here are some questions to ask:
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- How are they compensated?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
If you are wanting to find a local insurance agency, there are two different types of agents that you can choose from. Car insurance agents can either be exclusive agents or independent agents. Both can provide car insurance policies, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it can impact which agent you choose.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies can only write with one company such as American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents are usually well trained in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies who may provide you with comparison quotes.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are not employed by any specific company so as a result can place your coverage with many different companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If your agent finds better pricing, the agent simply finds a different carrier which requires no work on your part. When comparing car insurance prices, you will definitely want to get insurance quotes from a couple of independent agencies to get the best comparison.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix who can help you get comparison quotes.
Three main reasons to buy insurance
Despite the high cost, insuring your vehicle may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Ford Shelby GT350, most lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If the policy lapses, the bank will be required to insure your Ford at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your Ford. It will also cover medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay to defend you if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays as much as $810 a year so it’s important to compare rates every year to make sure the price is not too high.
More quotes mean more insurance savings
Insureds leave their current company for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, unfair underwriting practices, lack of trust in their agent and being labeled a high risk driver. Whatever your reason, switching companies can be less work than you think.
Cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Phoenix can be purchased online as well as from insurance agents, so get free Phoenix auto insurance quotes from both of them so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies may not offer price quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies prefer to sell through independent agents.
When searching for affordable Phoenix auto insurance quotes, never buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional detailed information is located by following these links:
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Felons in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)