Scraping up a payment for expensive Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Phoenix can stress out your monthly budget and maybe even restrict other spending. Comparing price quotes is recommended to make ends meet.
A recent auto insurance study discovered that nearly 70% of Arizona drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. American consumers could save an average of $850 each year, but most just don’t grasp the amount of money they would save if they bought a different policy.
You have so many car insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and even though it’s nice to have a choice, it can be more difficult to find the best rates for Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Phoenix.
You should take the time to get comparison quotes yearly due to the fact that insurance prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Just because you had the best price on Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal a different company probably has better rate quotes today. Don’t believe everything you read about C-Max Energi insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn the easiest ways to save money.
Low-cost companies for Ford C-Max Energi insurance
The companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Arizona. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Earn discounts on Phoenix car insurance
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you might find some hidden discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Many discounts should be triggered when you quote, but some must be specially asked for before they will apply.
- Anti-theft System – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Active Military Service – Being on active deployment in the military can result in better prices.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Teen drivers should successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Federal government employees can save as much as 8% with some car insurance companies.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Driver Safety – Taking time to complete a course teaching driver safety skills could save 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Telematics Discount – Phoenix drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to scrutinize when and where they use their vehicle by using a small device installed in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break on car insurance.
- Student in College – Children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
As a sidenote, most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it’s just not the way it works. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce the premium cost.
For a list of providers who offer discounts in Arizona, click here.
Save Money with These Tips
Lots of factors are part of the calculation when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like a motor vehicle report, although others are less obvious like where you live or your commute time. Part of the car insurance buying process is learning the rating factors that are used to determine the rates you pay for car insurance. If you know what determines base rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get cheaper rates.
- Do men or women drive better? – Statistics have proven women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, this does not mean females are better at driving than males. Women and men are in at-fault accidents in similar numbers, but males tend to have more serious accidents. Men also receive more costly citations such as DWI and reckless driving.
- Teen vs. older drivers – More mature drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents, and are generally more financially stable.Drivers with little experience are statistically shown to be inattentive and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher.
- Too many car insurance claims drive up prices – Auto insurance companies in Arizona generally give the best rates to policyholders who file claims infrequently. If you are a frequent claim filer, you can expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Having a spouse pays dividends – Having a spouse may earn you lower rates compared to being single. Having a significant other translates into being more stable financially it has been statistically shown that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
When to get professional advice
Always keep in mind that when comparing insurance from an agent or online, there really isn’t a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance needs to address that.
For instance, these questions may help highlight if you would benefit from professional advice.
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- What are the liability requirements in my state?
- Can I use my car for my catering business?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Will my Ford C-Max Energi be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Car insurance agents near you
Many drivers still prefer to have an agent’s advice. An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain the best rates and still have a local agent. Supporting local insurance agencies is important especially in Phoenix.
After filling out this simple form, the quote information gets sent to companies in Phoenix who want to provide quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to drive around since price quotes are sent to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to compare prices from a particular provider, you would need to find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
If you want local Phoenix agents, there are a couple of different types of agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Insurance agencies can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Insurance Agencies
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company so they can insure your vehicles with lots of companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If premiums increase, an independent agent can move your coverage and you can keep the same agent. When comparing insurance rates, we recommend you get quotes from multiple independent agents to maximize your price options.
Listed below is a short list of independent agencies in Phoenix that can give you cheap rate quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive work for only one company like AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They generally cannot compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. They are well trained on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Shown below are exclusive agencies in Phoenix that are able to give comparison quotes.
Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
Choosing an auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just the price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Phoenix?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- What discounts might you be missing?
If you feel you receive satisfactory answers to any questions you have as well as a price you’re happy with, you’ve probably found an auto insurance agent that meets the requirements to adequately provide insurance.
Affordable insurance rates are available
In this article, we presented many ways to find lower-cost Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Phoenix car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best prices are with the least-expected company. Regional companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
A few companies do not offer internet price quotes and most of the time these smaller companies only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. Cheaper Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Phoenix is attainable from both online companies and with local Phoenix insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
Additional information is available at these links:
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Veterans in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Handicapped Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Phoenix Auto Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram? (FAQ)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)