Nobody I know anticipates paying for car insurance, particularly when the prices are way too high.
Inconceivable but true, a large majority of consumers have been with the same company for at least four years, and almost half have never shopped around. Many drivers in Phoenix could save an average of about 50% each year by just comparing quotes, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to find affordable rates by getting comparison quotes.
Many car insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare car insurance companies to find the absolute best price available on Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Phoenix.
The quickest method to compare car insurance company rates for Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Phoenix is to know the fact car insurance companies pay for the opportunity to provide you with free rate quotes. The one thing you need to do is give them rating details such as if you are currently licensed, your credit rating estimate, if the vehicle is leased, and how you use your vehicles. Your details is then submitted to insurance carriers in your area and they return cost estimate instantly to find the best rate.
To start a rate quote now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Phoenix.
The companies shown below offer price comparisons in Phoenix, AZ. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Score discounts to get cheaper Phoenix insurance quotes
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but there’s a good chance there are discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts will apply at the time of quoting, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for before being credited. If you don’t get every credit you deserve, you could be saving more on your insurance.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you will save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Responsible Driver Discounts – Safe drivers may save up to 50% more than drivers with accidents.
- Life Insurance – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a lower rate if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Phoenix auto insurance quote.
- Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage could be rewarded with lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time as opposed to paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Paper-free Discount – A handful of insurance companies provide a small discount just for signing your application on your computer.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Policyholders that allow data collection to spy on their driving habits by using a telematics device like Allstate’s Drivewise may get a rate reduction if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off with a few insurance companies.
- Active Service Discounts – Being deployed in the military can result in better insurance rates.
Don’t be shocked that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Just because you may think you could get a free insurance policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Some of the insurance companies that may offer policyholders these discounts are:
Double check with all the companies how you can save money. Discounts might not apply in your state. If you would like to view insurers who offer discounts in Phoenix, click here.
Car insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Chevy TrailBlazer insurance, car insurance is mandatory in Arizona but it also protects more than you think.
First, just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability protection in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your TrailBlazer has a loan, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may insure your Chevy for a lot more money and make you pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
Third, car insurance protects both your Chevy TrailBlazer and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay to defend you if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you have damage to your Chevy as the result of the weather or an accident, your policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying more than $800 each year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to save money.
Situations that may require an agent’s advice
Always keep in mind that when comparing the right insurance coverage, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions may help highlight if your situation could use an agent’s help.
- If my Chevy TrailBlazer is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Insurance agent or online?
Certain consumers just want to sit down and talk to an agent and that is not a bad decision One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, your information is emailed to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to drive around due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. It’s the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. In the event you want to compare prices for a specific company, feel free to visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurance company requires you to look at more than just the quoted price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- How are claims handled?
- How long have they been in business?
When looking for a local insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents from which to choose. Agencies in Phoenix can be categorized as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel normally can only provide a single company’s rates like State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are highly trained on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix who may provide you with price quote information.
Mary Parada – State Farm Insurance Agent
3414 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 942-9202 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These type of agents are not employed by any specific company so they can quote policies amongst many companies and find you cheaper rates. If your premiums go up, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When shopping rates, you definitely need to include independent agents to have the best price comparison.
Listed below are independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that are able to give price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
If you feel you receive positive responses for all questions you ask and inexpensive Chevrolet TrailBlazer insurance in Phoenix quotes, it’s possible that you found an insurance agency that can properly insure your vehicles.