Are you looking for a better way to compare more competitive Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Phoenix? If you are new to getting Phoenix car insurance quotes online, you may be confused thanks to the incredible selection of insurance providers selling insurance in Phoenix.
Unthinkable but true, about 70% of customers have been with the same company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared quotes from other companies. Arizona insurance shoppers could save almost $700 every year, but they think it’s difficult to go online and compare rates.
If you have a policy now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce the price you pay using the tips covered below. Comparing quotes for the lowest-priced policy in Phoenix is not as time-consuming as you think. Nevertheless, Arizona vehicle owners do need to know the way insurance companies calculate your policy premium because it can help you find the best coverage.
When comparison shopping, there are several ways to compare rate quotes from local Phoenix auto insurance companies. The simplest method to lower the rate you pay for Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance consists of obtaining rate quotes online.
When price shopping your coverage, more quotes will enable you to find lower pricing.
The companies shown below provide quotes in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade ESV 2WD||$210||$326||$306||$18||$92||$952||$79|
|Escalade ESV 4WD||$286||$428||$300||$18||$90||$1,122||$94|
|Escalade ESV Luxury Edition 2WD||$240||$410||$404||$24||$122||$1,200||$100|
|Escalade ESV Premium Edition 2WD||$220||$354||$282||$16||$84||$956||$80|
|Escalade ESV Luxury Edition 4WD||$336||$650||$338||$20||$102||$1,446||$121|
|Escalade ESV Premium Edition 4WD||$416||$822||$362||$22||$108||$1,730||$144|
|Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 2WD||$242||$410||$288||$18||$86||$1,044||$87|
|Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 4WD||$374||$688||$362||$22||$108||$1,554||$130|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Table data does not factor in specific location which can impact auto insurance rates substantially.
Full coverage rates compared to liability-only
The diagram below shows the comparison of Cadillac Escalade ESV auto insurance rates with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The rate quotes are based on a clean driving record, no claims, $100 deductibles, married female driver, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
When to drop comp and collision
There isn’t a steadfast formula to eliminate full coverage, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is 10% or more of replacement cost minus your deductible, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Cadillac Escalade ESV replacement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, you would only receive $4,000 after paying your policy deductible. If premiums are more than $400 annually to have full coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some scenarios where eliminating full coverage is not a good idea. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to carry full coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should not consider dropping full coverage.
Car insurance in Arizona serves several purposes
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Cadillac in Phoenix, paying for car insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability protection if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lien holder, almost all lenders will require you to have insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Cadillac at an extremely high rate and force you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your Cadillac Escalade ESV and your assets. It also can pay for hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses in the event you are sued. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying car insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially for larger claims. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona overpays as much as $800 each year so compare quotes from several companies each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
Truth in car insurance advertising
Respected companies like Progressive, Allstate and GEICO regularly use ads in print and on television. All the companies advertise the message that people will save just by moving your car insurance policy to them. How does each company charge you a lower premium? Here is how they do it.
All companies quote their best rates for the type of driver that earns them the most money. One example of a profitable insured might have to be between the ages of 30 and 45, has a clear driving record, and drives less than 5,000 miles a year. A propective insured that fits those parameters receive the lowest rate quotes in Phoenix and will most likely save money with a new company.
People who are not a match for those criteria will be charged higher premiums which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. The ad wording is “people who switch” but not “all drivers who get quotes” save that kind of money. That’s the way insurance companies can confidently advertise the savings.
This really drives home the point why it is so important to do a quote comparison often. It’s not possible to predict with any certainty which company will have the best prices for your profile.
You may qualify for discounts for Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Phoenix
Buying auto insurance is not cheap, but discounts can save money and there are some available that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but a few must be asked about before being credited.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying insurance on a new vehicle can save you some money because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them complete a driver education course in school.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not a discount per se, but a few companies such as Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm will let one accident slide before hitting you with a surcharge with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a specific time period.
One thing to note about discounts is that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
A few popular companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are:
- State Farm includes discounts for safe vehicle, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, and anti-theft.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include business and professional, teen driver, youthful driver, mature driver, and bundle discounts.
- GEICO offers discounts including multi-vehicle, seat belt use, daytime running lights, emergency military deployment, air bags, driver training, and good student.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including good student, defensive driver, early bird, Steer into Savings, mySafetyValet, and TimeAway discount.
- Nationwide has discounts for easy pay, accident-free, Farm Bureau membership, defensive driving, anti-theft, good student, and business or organization.
- Progressive offers discounts for continuous coverage, homeowner, online signing, multi-policy, online quote discount, good student, and multi-vehicle.
It’s a good idea to ask all the companies which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts listed above might not apply everywhere. If you would like to see a list of insurance companies with discount rates in Arizona, follow this link.
Auto insurance agents near you
Certain consumers prefer to go talk to an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is important especially in Phoenix.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information gets sent to companies in Phoenix who want to provide quotes to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go to you instantly. Get lower rates and work with a local agent. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Deciding on an insurer requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. A good agent in Phoenix will have answers to these questions.
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Phoenix?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
When to get professional advice
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and your insurance should be unique as well.
For instance, these questions may help highlight whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- Do I need special coverage while pulling a rented trailer?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Cheaper coverage is out there
Cheaper insurance in Phoenix is definitely available both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies may not provide online rate quotes and many times these regional carriers only sell through local independent agencies.
When shopping online for insurance, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to discover later that they should have had better coverage. Your goal should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
Much more information about insurance in Arizona can be found below:
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Honda Civic in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Rogue in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for High School Students in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Institute)