Did budget coverage turn out to be overpriced BMW X1 insurance in Phoenix? Trust us, many Phoenix drivers have buyer’s remorse.
Shockingly, the vast majority of car insurance customers renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of drivers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. Many consumers in Phoenix could save about $733 each year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t want to spend time to compare rate quotes online. Multiple car insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurers to get the best rate on BMW X1 insurance in Phoenix.
If you have coverage now or just want a better rate, you can use this information to lower your rates while maximizing coverage. Buying the cheapest insurance in Phoenix is not rocket science. Smart buyers just need to learn the least time-consuming way to compare company rates from many different companies.
The providers in the list below provide free quotes in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Car insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Phoenix, insuring your vehicle is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
First, the majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability protection in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you took out a loan on your BMW X1, it’s most likely the lender will have a requirement that you buy full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your BMW at an extremely high rate and make you pay the higher premium.
Third, insurance safeguards your BMW and your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical bills for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you cause an accident and are sued. If your BMW gets damaged, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying car insurance definitely exceed the price paid, particularly for liability claims. An average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $869 every year so compare rates once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance companies do not list every available discount in an easy-to-find place, so the below list has a few of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious savings tricks you should be using when you buy Phoenix auto insurance online. If you do not double check each discount available, you could be getting lower rates.
- New Vehicle Savings – Putting car insurance coverage on a new X1 can cost up to 25% less because new vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control can avoid accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts can save a little on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning a home in Phoenix can help you save on car insurance because it is proof of financial responsibility.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims have much lower rates compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off with some car insurance companies.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Drivers that enable their insurance company to look at driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot might see lower rates as long as the data is positive.
- Payment Method – By paying your policy upfront rather than spreading payments over time you may reduce your total bill.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies don’t profit that way.
To find car insurance companies with discount car insurance rates in Phoenix, follow this link.
Neighborhood Phoenix auto insurance agents
Many people still like to buy from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. Good insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help submit paperwork. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is you can get better rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local agencies is important especially in Phoenix.
By using this quick form, your insurance data is transmitted to local insurance agents in Phoenix who will give you quotes to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered to you. If you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, you would need to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Below is a list of auto insurance companies in Phoenix that may be able to provide price quote information for BMW X1 insurance in Phoenix.
Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
Finding the right insurer requires more thought than just the price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
Upon getting good feedback to your questions as well as an affordable premium quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance company that meets your needs to properly insure your vehicles.
Persistence will pay off
Some car insurance companies may not offer rate quotes online and these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent agencies. Discount BMW X1 insurance is possible from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis.
We’ve covered many ideas to reduce BMW X1 insurance prices online in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the lowest prices are with the smaller companies. Some small companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
As you restructure your insurance plan, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. In too many instances, someone sacrificed full coverage only to regret that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your strategy should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Veterans in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)