Would you like to stop wasting money and find more competitive Acura NSX insurance in Phoenix? Are you burned out from not being able to scrape enough together each month for auto insurance? You are in the same boat as millions of other drivers.
Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of drivers have bought auto insurance from the same company for four years or more, and nearly half have never compared auto insurance rates at all. American drivers can save 46.5% each year, but they think it’s difficult to compare rates online.
Numerous auto insurance companies battle for your business, so it can be very hard to choose a insurance company and uncover the absolute best price available on Acura NSX insurance in Phoenix.
When comparison shopping, there are several ways to obtain and compare prices from local Phoenix auto insurance companies. The fastest way to find cheaper rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online.
Comparison shopping rate quotes online is easy and it makes it a waste of time to call or drive to different Phoenix agent offices. The ability to buy insurance online reduces the need to sit down with an agent unless you prefer the extra assistance that can only be provided by a licensed insurance agent. It is possible to price shop online but have a local agent actually write the policy. When comparison shopping, comparing a large number of companies increases the chance that you will find lower pricing. Not every company provides rate quotes online, so you need to compare quotes from the smaller companies as well.
The companies in the list below offer free quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, it’s highly recommended you get price quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
These discounts can lower your car insurance rates
Car insurance is not inexpensive, but you may be missing some discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time of purchase, but some must be manually applied in order for you to get them.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers are rewarded with significantly better rates on Phoenix car insurance quote in comparison with drivers who are more careless.
- Paper-free Discount – Some of the larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application online.
- Good Students Pay Less – Getting good grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Most companies allow this discount until age 25.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles and place coverage with the same company you could save nearly 15% which can help you find affordable Acura NSX insurance rates in Phoenix.
- Federal Employees – Active or former government employment may reduce rates when you quote Phoenix car insurance with certain companies.
Don’t be surprised that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think you could get a free car insurance policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. But all discounts will cut your policy premiums.
To see a list of car insurance companies that offer multiple discounts in Arizona, click here.
Three reasons auto insurance is important
Even though it can be expensive, paying for auto insurance is required in Arizona but also provides important benefits.
- Just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability insurance in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Acura NSX has a loan, more than likely the lender will require you to have physical damage coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender will be forced to insure your Acura at a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your car and your assets. It will also cover many types of medical costs that are the result of an accident. Liability coverage will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your Acura gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. The average driver in America is wasting up to $830 a year so you should quote rates every year to make sure the price is not too high.
When in doubt talk to an agent
When it comes to choosing a policy for your personal vehicles, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions could help you determine whether your personal situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Am I covered if I have no license?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- Does every company file a SR-22 automatically?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Acura NSX is totaled?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Can I use my car for my catering business?
- What states are considered no-fault?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Local Phoenix car insurance agents
Some consumers would rather get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision The biggest benefit of comparing insurance prices online is you may find better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes for your car insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to drive around since price quotes are sent to you instantly. You can most likely find cheaper rates without a big time investment. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Picking the best insurer should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Phoenix?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you’re trying to find a local Phoenix insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Agents in Phoenix are classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Agents of this type can usually just insure with one company and examples are State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive insurance agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their company’s products which aids in selling service over price.
Shown below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agents who can help you get comparison quotes.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent insurance agents are not limited to a single company and that gives them the ability to insure through many different car insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If prices rise, they simply move your policy to a different company which requires no work on your part. If you are comparing car insurance prices, it’s a good idea to include rate quotes from independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
The following are independent agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map