Are you frustrated by the crazy number of insurance choices in Phoenix? Many other drivers are as well. Vehicle owners have so many choices to choose from that it is a real challenge to compare insurance rates on Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance. Phoenix is a good city to live in, but finding the money to pay for insurance can make it nearly impossible for many drivers to make ends meet.
Remarkably, a study showed that the vast majority of consumers have purchased from the same company for at least the last four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never even compared rates from other companies. Phoenix drivers could cut their rates by 50% a year, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare rate quotes online.
It’s a great practice to check insurance prices periodically because insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Just because you found the best rate on Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Phoenix six months ago other companies may now be cheaper. Ignore everything you know about insurance because you’re about to find out the fastest way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Save a ton with discounts
Some insurance providers don’t list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains a few of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Phoenix car insurance online.
- No Charge for an Accident – Not necessarily a discount, but companies like Allstate and Progressive permit an accident without the usual rate increase so long as you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- ABS Braking Discount – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control have fewer accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once as opposed to paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Early Signing – A few insurance companies allow discounts for switching policies prior to your current E350 insurance policy expiring. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Life Insurance – Not all car insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower price if you buy life insurance.
- Online Discount – Some of the larger companies give back up to $50 for signing up online.
One last thing about discounts, some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, car insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The best car insurance companies and their offered discounts include:
- State Farm includes discounts for multiple autos, anti-theft, student away at school, driver’s education, multiple policy, and good driver.
- Progressive may have discounts that include online quote discount, online signing, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, good student, and continuous coverage.
- Travelers discounts include multi-policy, IntelliDrive, save driver, driver training, payment discounts, early quote, and good student.
- American Family has discounts for TimeAway discount, Steer into Savings, defensive driver, early bird, multi-vehicle, and mySafetyValet.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including newly retired, new vehicle discount, hybrid vehicle, new move discount, safety features, and preferred payment discount.
If you are trying to find cheaper Phoenix car insurance quotes, ask every company what discounts are available to you. Discounts might not be offered in Phoenix. If you would like to view car insurance companies that offer multiple discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
How to find affordable Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Phoenix
When shopping for inexpensive Phoenix car insurance quotes, there are a couple of ways to obtain and compare prices from many different Arizona insurance companies. By far the easiest way to do a complete rate comparison consists of obtaining rate quotes online. When comparison shopping, comparing more prices will improve the odds of getting the best rates.
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Arizona. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|E350 2-Dr Coupe||$154||$434||$288||$18||$86||$980||$82|
|E350 4-Dr Sedan||$248||$498||$186||$12||$56||$1,000||$83|
|E350 with 4-MATIC 4-Dr Sedan||$276||$594||$186||$12||$56||$1,124||$94|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in specific Phoenix garaging location which can impact auto insurance rates significantly.
Full coverage rates vs. liability-only
The diagram below shows the difference between Mercedes-Benz E350 auto insurance costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. The premiums are based on no accidents or driving violations, $250 deductibles, single male driver, and no discounts are applied.
When to buy liability coverage only
There isn’t a written rule of when to drop comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is more than 10% of the settlement you would receive from your company, then it might be time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s assume your Mercedes-Benz E350 claim settlement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, you would only receive $3,000 after you pay the deductible. If it’s costing in excess of $300 a year to have full coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some situations where only buying liability is not advised. If you haven’t satisfied your loan, you are required to maintain full coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Everyone needs different auto insurance coverages
When it comes to buying your policy for your vehicles, there really isn’t a one size fits all plan. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions might point out whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Is my business laptop covered if it gets stolen from my vehicle?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Independent and exclusive insurance agencies
A lot of people would rather go talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision A good thing about price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheap auto insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is important particularly in Phoenix.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your insurance coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who want to provide quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to contact any agents due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND a local agent. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
The type of auto insurance agent you choose is important
If you’re trying to find local Phoenix agents, you need to know there are two different types of agencies and how they work. Agents may be either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Auto Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type often have many company appointments and that gives them the ability to insure through many different auto insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If you want to switch companies, they can switch companies in-house and that require little work on your part. If you are comparing auto insurance prices, you need to get some free quotes from at least one independent agent for maximum quote selection. Many write coverage with companies that do not advertise much which may provide better rates.
Featured below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix who may provide free auto insurance quotes.
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
- Travelers Insurance
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These agents write business for a single company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. These agents are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. A lot of people use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the prominence of the brand rather than low price.
Below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies who can help you get price quotes.
- Jacob Rosell – State Farm Insurance Agent
2218 N 24th St – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 267-8200 – View Map
- Lynn Buss – State Farm Insurance Agent
4022 E Broadway Rd #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 454-8570 – View Map
- Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
Choosing an insurance agency should include more criteria than just a low price. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Phoenix?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
Cheap car insurance rates are possible
As you quote Phoenix car insurance, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where an insured dropped liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that it was a big mistake. The goal is to buy enough coverage at the best possible price and still be able to protect your assets.
Budget-conscious Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance is attainable from both online companies as well as from insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies do not provide price quotes online and usually these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
We just covered a lot of information how to reduce Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance prices online in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the better likelihood of getting affordable Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best price on car insurance is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Much more information about car insurance in Arizona can be read at the links below
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Accidents in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)