How many times have you told yourself it’s time to shop around for lower-priced Lincoln LS insurance in Phoenix? Getting cheap Phoenix Lincoln LS insurance quotes on the web may be intimidating for consumers new to quoting and buying insurance on the web. With such a big selection of agents and insurers available, how are consumers able to efficiently compare every one to find cheaper car insurance rates?
Unbelievable but true, a large majority of drivers have remained with the same car insurance company for well over three years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Drivers in Phoenix could save an average of nearly $730 each year by just shopping around, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to find lower-cost insurance by shopping around.
Don’t neglect these premium slashing discounts
Insurance can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts to cut the cost considerably. Some discounts apply automatically at quote time, but a few must be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you could be getting lower rates.
- No Claims – Phoenix drivers who stay claim-free are rewarded with significantly better rates on Phoenix auto insurance quote when compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags can receive discounts of 20% or more.
- Phoenix Homeowners Discount – Owning a home in Phoenix can save a few bucks because owning a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Switch and Save Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for switching companies prior to your current LS insurance policy expiring. It can save you around 10%.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you combine your auto and home policies with one insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars that have anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower insurance rate if you buy life insurance.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Drivers without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% as compared to drivers with claims.
A little note about advertised discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, that’s just not realistic.
Popular insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are detailed below.
- American Family offers discounts including mySafetyValet, bundled insurance, early bird, accident-free, good student, TimeAway discount, and air bags.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for multiple policy, multiple autos, accident-free, anti-theft, safe vehicle, and defensive driving training.
- 21st Century has discounts for anti-lock brakes, homeowners, good student, theft prevention, driver training, and student driver.
- Travelers offers discounts for payment discounts, IntelliDrive, student away at school, multi-policy, home ownership, and save driver.
- GEICO includes discounts for multi-policy, emergency military deployment, air bags, seat belt use, multi-vehicle, military active duty, and good student.
When comparing rates, check with each company which credits you are entitled to. All car insurance discounts might not be available to policyholders in your area. If you would like to choose from a list of insurers with discount rates in Arizona, click here to view.
How to compare free Phoenix Lincoln LS insurance rate quotes
To find low cost prices, there are a couple of ways to get quotes from different Phoenix insurance companies. The easiest way by far to find the cheapest Lincoln LS insurance rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online. It’s important to know that comparing a large number of companies will increase your chances of finding the best rates. Some companies don’t provide Phoenix LS insurance quotes online, so you should also compare prices from them as well.
The car insurance companies shown below can provide price comparisons in Arizona. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them to get the lowest price.
Get Lower-cost Insurance Premiums by Understanding These Factors
Many different elements are considered when pricing auto insurance. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, but other factors are less apparent such as whether you are married or your vehicle rating. The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at some of the factors that are used to determine your policy premiums. When you understand what influences your rates, this helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to better car insurance rates.
- The higher your credit rating the lower your rates – An insured’s credit score factor in determining premium rates. If your credit history can use some improvement, you could pay less to insure your Lincoln LS if you clean up your credit. Drivers who have excellent credit tend to file fewer claims than drivers who have bad credit.
- Where you call home factors in – Choosing to live in less populated areas has definite advantages when buying car insurance. Fewer drivers means less chance of accidents and lower theft and vandalism rates. Drivers in populated Arizona areas have to deal with more road rage incidents and higher rates of accident claims. More time commuting means a statistically higher chance of an accident.
- Expect high rates for teens – Older insureds are more responsible, file fewer claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Teenage drivers have been known to be less responsible when behind the wheel so car insurance rates are higher.
- Less chance of injury means lower premiums – Safe vehicles are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and better occupant protection translates directly to fewer claims and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Lincoln LS has at least four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
- Never have coverage lapses – Letting your insurance expire can be a quick way to trigger a rate increase. In addition to paying higher rates, getting caught without coverage could result in a revoked license or a big fine. You may have to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Arizona DMV.
- Higher coverage deductibles cost less – Deductibles for physical damage are how much you are required to spend if the claim is covered. Physical damage insurance, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, protects your car from damage. Some examples of claims that would be covered could be colliding with a stationary object, damage from fire, and having a roll-over accident. The more the insured has to pay upfront, the lower your rates will be.
Will just any policy work for me?
When buying the best car insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. You are unique.
For instance, these questions could help you determine whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does coverage follow the driver or the vehicle?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- How high should deductibles be on a Lincoln LS?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form.
You may require the services of a local insurance agent
A lot of people just prefer to buy from a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain lower car insurance rates and still have a local agent. Putting coverage with neighborhood insurance agencies is especially important in Phoenix.
Once you complete this short form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. You’ll get the best rates AND an agent nearby. If you wish to compare rates from a particular provider, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Phoenix car insurance agents come in two flavors
When researching a local agent, you need to know there are two different types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Agents are considered either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents do not have single company limitations and that allows them to write policies with any number of different companies and find you the best rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing rate quotes, you definitely need to check rates from independent agents for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with less well-known companies which can be an advantage.
Below is a small list of independent agents in Phoenix who may be able to give you comparison quotes.
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
- Best Buy Insurance
3917 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 268-2548 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide pricing for a single company and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. They are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are well trained on the products they sell and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some consumers prefer to buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the brand name instead of buying on price only.
Below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies that can give you price quote information.
- Mattie Taylor – State Farm Insurance Agent
4225 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 938-4491 – View Map
- Lula Smith – State Farm Insurance Agent
7217 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 232-0793 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Christine Yap
9303 N 7th St Ste 5 – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 371-0581 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agency requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Phoenix?
Car insurance is an important decision
Despite the high cost, insuring your vehicle serves several important purposes.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your LS, it’s most likely the lender will require that you have insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Lincoln at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards your vehicle and your assets. It will also provide coverage for medical bills for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your LS are definitely more than the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. An average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $820 a year so you should quote rates at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Affordable insurance premiums are out there
In this article, we covered quite a bit of information on how to compare Lincoln LS insurance prices in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance is with a small mutual company.
Budget-conscious Lincoln LS insurance can be sourced from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, so you need to shop Phoenix auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. A few companies may not have rates over the internet and many times these small insurance companies only sell coverage through local independent agents.
Drivers change insurance companies for many reasons like an unsatisfactory settlement offer, being labeled a high risk driver, extreme rates for teen drivers and delays in paying claims. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Rogue in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Traverse in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Welfare Recipients in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for 18 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for a Chevrolet Malibu in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Altima in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for Single Moms? (FAQ)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)