Searching for budget-priced Phoenix Lexus RC 300 insurance quotes can seem to be somewhat intimidating for people new to quoting and comparing rates online. With literally dozens of online companies available, how can people have a chance to compare the different rates to find the best available rates?
A recent survey discovered that nearly 70% of consumers have bought insurance from the same company for a minimum of four years, and almost half have never quoted insurance rates at all. Phoenix drivers could save about $730 each year, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
It’s a great practice to shop coverage around periodically because insurance prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Even if you got the best price on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Phoenix on your last policy you may be paying too much now. There is too much inaccurate information about RC 300 insurance on the web, but in a few minutes you can learn some of the best techniques to quit paying high insurance rates in Phoenix.
Most major insurance companies make it easy to get prices for coverage online. Doing online quotes for Lexus RC 300 insurance in Phoenix can be done by anyone because you just enter your coverage preferences as detailed in the form. When complete, the quote system sends out for your driving and credit reports and gives you a price quote based on the information you submitted.
Using the web to get rates for Lexus RC 300 insurance in Phoenix makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s also necessary to perform this step if you want to find a better rate.
In order to compare pricing, compare quotes from the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you type in the coverages as shown on your current policy. This guarantees you will be getting rate comparison quotes for exact coverage.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Arizona. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Three good reasons to insure your vehicle
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Lexus in Phoenix, buying auto insurance may be required for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your RC 300, it’s guaranteed your bank will make it mandatory that you buy full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender will be forced to insure your Lexus for a lot more money and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects both your assets and your Lexus. It will also cover medical transport and hospital expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, your auto insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially for larger claims. The average driver in Arizona overpays more than $855 a year so compare rates once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Why You Might Pay Lower Rates in Phoenix
Many different elements are used when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are pretty understandable such as traffic violations, but others are less apparent such as your credit history or how safe your car is.
The factors shown below are a few of the things companies use to determine your rate level.
A car insurance lapse is a bad thing – Letting your insurance expire can be a fast way to bump up your car insurance costs. In addition to paying higher premiums, the inability to provide proof of insurance can result in fines or a revoked license.
Rates may be lower depending on your occupation – Do you work in a high-stress field? Occupational choices like military generals, executives and miners generally pay the highest rates attributed to intense work-related stress and lengthy work days. Other careers such as farmers, students and homemakers receive lower rates.
Do safer cars cost less to insure? – Vehicles with high crash test scores get lower rates. Vehicles engineered for safety result in less severe injuries and lower injury rates means your insurance company pays less and lower rates for you. If your Lexus RC 300 scored at minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you may pay a lower rate.
Save miles driven and save money – The more you drive in a year the higher your rates will be. Most companies price each vehicle’s coverage based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Vehicles not used for work or commuting get more affordable rates than those that get driven frequently. It’s a good idea to make sure your car insurance policy reflects how each vehicle is driven. Incorrect rating for your RC 300 is just wasting money.
Liability safeguards assets – The liability coverage on your policy is the coverage that protects you when you are determined to be liable for damages caused by your negligence. Your policy’s liability insurance provides you with a defense in court which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is pretty cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not skimp.
Cheaper rates with discounts
Car insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there are discounts available that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Some discounts apply automatically at the time of quoting, but occasionally some discounts must be asked for in order for you to get them. If you are not receiving all the discounts you deserve, you may be paying too high a price.
- Life Insurance – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a small discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow their company to spy on vehicle usage by installing a telematics device such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring multiple cars with one company qualifies for this discount.
- Online Discount – Some insurance companies will provide an incentive for completing your application on the internet.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices are less likely to be stolen and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags can get savings up to 30%.
- Student Discounts – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
- Seat Belt Usage – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
Don’t be shocked that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you won’t be that lucky.
Companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are:
- 21st Century offers discounts for early bird, air bags, homeowners, automatic seat belts, and theft prevention.
- Progressive has discounts for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, online signing, continuous coverage, homeowner, and good student.
- State Farm may include discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, good student, safe vehicle, good driver, multiple policy, accident-free, and passive restraint.
- Nationwide offers discounts including accident-free, business or organization, multi-policy, family plan, easy pay, good student, and defensive driving.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including Pac-12 alumni, defensive driver, multi-policy, online shopper, and multi-car.
- The Hartford has savings for vehicle fuel type, bundle, driver training, anti-theft, good student, air bag, and defensive driver.
Double check with every company what discounts are available to you. Savings may not apply in every state. If you would like to view providers that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Local neighborhood insurance agents
Some consumers just prefer to visit with an insurance agent and often times that is recommended One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap car insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local insurance agencies is still important in Phoenix.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, the coverage information is immediately sent to companies in Phoenix that give free quotes to get your business. There is no need to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent immediately to you. Get lower rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a particular provider, just go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
When researching a good Phoenix insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance agencies are classified as either exclusive or independent.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that choose to be independent are not locked into one company so they can insure your vehicles with many different companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, your policy is moved internally and you won’t have to switch agencies.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you need to get several quotes from multiple independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most can insure with small regional insurance companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix who may provide price quotes.
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel can only quote rates from one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare other company’s rates so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are well schooled on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers frequently choose to use an exclusive agent mainly due to the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below are Phoenix exclusive agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
- Andra Jeffress – State Farm Insurance Agent
1704 W Bethany Home Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 249-1037 – View Map
- Lynn Buss – State Farm Insurance Agent
4022 E Broadway Rd #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 454-8570 – View Map
- Mattie Taylor – State Farm Insurance Agent
4225 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 938-4491 – View Map
Finding a good insurance agency requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. A good agent in Phoenix will have answers to these questions.
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Arizona?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
In the end, you can save money
When getting Phoenix car insurance quotes online, it’s a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where an accident victim reduced collision coverage and discovered at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
We covered a lot of tips how to compare Lexus RC 300 insurance prices in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Drivers may even discover the best prices are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
More affordable insurance in Phoenix is definitely available from both online companies and from local agencies, so get free Phoenix car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies don’t offer online price quotes and many times these small insurance companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies.
More detailed insurance information is located in these articles:
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Postal Workers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)