How long has it been since you compared quotes for more affordable Lexus LX 570 insurance in Phoenix? Are you drained from scraping the payment together each month for auto insurance? You have the same problem as many other Arizona consumers.
Inconceivable but true, most drivers have purchased from the same company for four years or more, and 38% of drivers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. The average driver in Arizona could save roughly $700 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t invest the time required to do a rate comparison.
Many insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, so it can be very hard to choose a insurer to find the absolute cheapest price on Lexus LX 570 insurance in Phoenix.
The easiest way to get rate comparisons for Lexus LX 570 insurance in Phoenix takes advantage of the fact most of the larger companies pay for the opportunity to provide you with a free rate quote. The one thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including whether you have decent credit, if you have a valid license, whether you are married, and how much school you completed. That rating information gets transmitted to all major companies and they respond with quotes immediately.
To compare multiple company lower-cost Lexus LX 570 insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|LX 570 4WD 4-Dr||$310||$540||$300||$18||$90||$1,258||$105|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in Phoenix location which can raise or lower prices noticeably.
Reckless driving habits raise Phoenix auto insurance rates
The information below shows how traffic citations and fender-benders can increase Lexus LX 570 premium costs for each age group. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Lexus LX 570 in Phoenix, insurance may be required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability protection in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Lexus LX 570 with a loan, it’s most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you have physical damage coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may insure your Lexus at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay for it.
- Insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. On average, a vehicle owner in Phoenix is currently overpaying as much as $830 a year so compare rates every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Informed Drivers Save More
Many different elements are used when quoting car insurance. Some are pretty understandable like your driving record, but other factors are not quite as obvious like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are.
The itemized list below are most of the major factors companies use to determine prices.
- Is you occupation costing you more? – Do you have a high-stress occupation? Jobs like real estate brokers, air traffic controllers, and accountants generally pay higher rates than average because of intense work requirements and lots of time spent away from family. Other careers such as actors, students and homemakers receive lower rates.
- Improve your credit rating and save – An insured’s credit score factor in determining premium rates. If your credit rating could use some work, you could pay less to insure your Lexus LX 570 by improving your rating. People that have excellent credit tend to be more responsible and file fewer claims than drivers with bad credit.
- Add-on coverages push up premiums – Insurance companies have many extra coverages that can waste your money but may not be useful. Insurance for things like rental car coverage, accidental death, and extra life insurance coverage may be costing you every month. They may seem like a good idea when discussing your needs, but if they’re wasting money get rid of them and save.
- Keep the miles off and save – The higher the miles on your Lexus every year the more you’ll pay to insure it. Most companies charge rates based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use can be on a lower rate level compared to those used for work or business. Having an incorrect usage rating on your LX 570 is throwing money out the window. Ask your agent if your vehicle rating properly reflects how each vehicle is driven, because improper ratings can cost you money.
- Policy lapses lead to higher rates – Allowing your auto insurance policy to lapse is a quick way to drive up your policy premiums. In addition to paying higher rates, getting caught without coverage might get you fines and jail time.
- Insurance loss data for Lexus LX 570 vehicles – Auto insurance companies analyze historical claim data to determine a price that will be profitable for them. Vehicles that the statistics show to have higher number or severity of losses will have higher premium rates. The table below outlines the historical loss data for Lexus LX 570 vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is equal to 100. Numbers below 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while values over 100 point to more frequent losses or statistically larger claims.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Lexus LX 570 Models
Specific Lexus Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus LX 570 4dr 4WD 140 96 217 49
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Take advantage of these discounts on Lexus LX 570 insurance in Phoenix
Some companies don’t always publicize all possible discounts in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Auto/Life Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Good Student – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. You can use this discount normally up to age 25.
- Senior Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get lower premium rates.
- Student Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Sign Early and Save – A few insurance companies offer discounts for signing up prior to your current LX 570 insurance policy expiring. The savings is around 10%.
- Home Ownership Discount – Owning a house in Phoenix can save you money because maintaining a house means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
As a sidenote, some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Companies that have these money-saving discounts include:
- Mercury Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
If you need cheaper Phoenix car insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering the best way to save money. Discounts may not apply to policyholders in Phoenix.
Local neighborhood agents and insurance
A small number of people still prefer to get advice from a local agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is that you can find the best rates and still have a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents that can provide free Phoenix car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to even leave your home since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. You can get cheaper insurance rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right insurer shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price quote. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
Multiple types of car insurance agents in Phoenix
When searching for an insurance agent, there are a couple of types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Phoenix can be categorized as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. They are well schooled in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix that are able to give rate quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers so they can quote policies amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they simply move your policy to a different company which makes it simple for you. When comparing insurance prices, you should always contact a couple of independent agencies for the best price selection.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Phoenix who can help you get rate quotes.
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
After getting satisfactory answers and an affordable coverage quote, you’ve probably found an insurance agency that meets the requirements to service your policy.
Smart shoppers get results
In this article, we covered a lot of information how to lower your Lexus LX 570 insurance auto insurance rates in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the most savings is with some of the smallest insurance companies. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
Lower-priced car insurance in Phoenix is possible both online and from local insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these small, regional companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agents.
Even more information can be found in the articles below:
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Teenage Males in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)