Finding the best price on Phoenix insurance may seem to be difficult if you haven’t ever used online price comparisons. But don’t be dismayed because finding affordable coverage for Land Rover LR2 insurance in Phoenix is easier than you think.
A recent study showed that the vast majority of consumers kept buying from the same company for at least the last four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never taken the time to shop around. Consumers in Phoenix could save themselves about $700 a year just by comparing rates, but they just don’t understand the actual amount they would save if they replace their high priced policy.
Consumers should take time to do rate comparisons quite often because insurance prices go up and down regularly. Even if you got the best deal on Land Rover LR2 insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal you can probably find a better rate quote now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because you’re about to learn the quickest way to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Locating the most cost-effective auto insurance policy in Phoenix can be made easier if you know where to look. Virtually everyone who is looking for cheaper auto insurance will more than likely get better rates. But Arizona drivers do need to understand how companies price insurance differently because it varies considerably.
Most larger insurance companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm allow you to get pricing on the web. Getting Land Rover LR2 insurance prices online is quite easy as you just type in the coverages you want into the quote form. When complete, the quote system sends out for your driving and credit reports and generates pricing information based on the information you submitted.
Using the web to get quotes for Land Rover LR2 insurance in Phoenix makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s also necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for a better rate.
If you want to compare rates now, take a look at the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you replicate deductibles and limits exactly as shown on your declarations page. This way, you will have comparison quotes for exact coverage.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|LR2 HSE Luxury||$266||$424||$308||$18||$92||$1,108||$92|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Rates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can alter coverage prices noticeably.
Higher deductibles save money
The example below highlights how deductible choice and can impact Land Rover LR2 insurance premiums for each age group. The information is based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Men versus women drivers and insurance cost
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Land Rover LR2 car insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premium estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Take advantage of these discounts
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you may be missing some discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Certain credits will be shown at the time of quoting, but a few must be specially asked for before you get the savings.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Employees or retirees of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with select insurance companies.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in school.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Phoenix drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to track when and where they use their vehicle by installing a telematics device such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims have much lower rates as compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like State Farm and GEICO allow you one accident without raising rates with the catch being you have to be claim-free before the accident.
- Full Payment Discount – By paying your policy upfront as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Paperwork-free – A handful of insurance companies will provide an incentive get Phoenix car insurance on their website.
Don’t be surprised that most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think it’s possible to get free car insurance, you aren’t that lucky.
Popular insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be found below.
- Esurance offers premium reductions for Switch & Save, anti-theft, multi-policy, emergency road assistance, and safety device.
- The Hartford may include discounts for vehicle fuel type, bundle, anti-theft, driver training, good student, and air bag.
- AAA has discounts for AAA membership discount, anti-theft, multi-car, education and occupation, multi-policy, pay-in-full, and good driver.
- GEICO includes discounts for five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, multi-vehicle, federal employee, air bags, and military active duty.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including passive restraint, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, good driver, and safe vehicle.
If you want cheaper Phoenix car insurance quotes, ask every insurance company which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policies in Phoenix.
Why auto insurance is not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Land Rover LR2 in Phoenix, auto insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Land Rover LR2 has a loan, more than likely the lender will stipulate that you buy insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender may insure your Land Rover for a much higher rate and require you to fork over the higher price.
- Insurance protects both your Land Rover LR2 and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Land Rover gets damaged, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly when you have a large claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is wasting up to $800 each year so we recommend shopping around at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Tailor your auto insurance coverage to you
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really isn’t a “best” method to buy coverage. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether you will benefit from professional help.
- What are the liability requirements in my state?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my Land Rover LR2?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Get rate quotes but buy from a local Phoenix insurance agency
A lot of people just prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is submitted to companies in Phoenix who will gladly provide quotes to get your business. There is no need to visit any agencies since price quotes are sent immediately to you. You’ll get the best rates without a big time investment. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a specific company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding a good insurance company requires more thought than just a cheap quote. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- How are claims handled?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Phoenix?
The different types of auto insurance agents
When researching a reputable agency, there are a couple of different types of agents to choose from. Car insurance agencies can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company and examples are State Farm or Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are usually well trained in insurance sales which aids in selling service over price. Consumers frequently buy from exclusive agents mainly due to high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix that can give you comparison quotes.
- Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
- Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
- Mary Parada – State Farm Insurance Agent
3414 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 942-9202 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type are appointed with more than one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally which requires no work on your part.
When comparing car insurance prices, we highly recommend that you compare prices from at a minimum one independent agency to get the best comparison. Most also have access to smaller regional carriers which can be an advantage.
Shown below are independent insurance agents in Phoenix that are able to give price quote information.
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
If you get positive responses to all your questions and locked in a price quote, most likely you have located an insurance agent that meets the requirements to insure your vehicles. Just remember once you purchase a policy you can cancel coverage when you choose so don’t feel that you are permanently stuck with your new company for the full term.