Searching for better insurance prices for your Jeep Wrangler in Arizona can normally be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips to make it easier.
There is a right way and a wrong way to compare insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to get price quotes for a Jeep and find the cheapest rates.
Astonishng but true according to a recent study, most drivers in Arizona kept their policy with the same company for more than four years, and almost half have never shopped around. Drivers in the United States could save an average of approximately 46.5% each year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t know the amount of savings they would get if they bought a different policy.
The quickest method we recommend to compare insurance rates in your area is to take advantage of the fact all the major auto insurance companies participate in online systems to give you rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is provide information like if you are currently licensed, whether you are married, if it has an anti-theft system, and if you went to college. The data is instantly submitted to multiple insurance providers and you receive quotes instantly.
To get price quotes for your Jeep Wrangler now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them to get the cheapest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Wrangler Sport 4WD 2-Dr||$142||$208||$338||$20||$102||$810||$68|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport 2WD 4-Dr||$138||$194||$506||$30||$152||$1,020||$85|
|Wrangler Sport Islander Package 4WD 2-Dr||$142||$266||$338||$20||$102||$868||$72|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD 4-Dr||$222||$284||$488||$28||$146||$1,168||$97|
|Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2-Dr||$146||$214||$282||$16||$84||$742||$62|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport Islander Package 4WD 4-Dr||$182||$198||$382||$22||$114||$898||$75|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2WD 4-Dr||$158||$194||$506||$30||$152||$1,040||$87|
|Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2-Dr||$146||$220||$288||$18||$86||$758||$63|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD 4-Dr||$182||$254||$382||$22||$114||$954||$80|
|Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4-Dr||$208||$298||$454||$26||$136||$1,122||$94|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in specific zip code location which can increase or decrease auto insurance rates substantially.
Annual premiums for males compared to females in Phoenix
The information below shows the comparison of Jeep Wrangler auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. Data assumes no accidents, no driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Higher deductibles lower rates
The information below demonstrates how deductibles and can influence Jeep Wrangler insurance premiums for different age groups. The premiums are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Get cheaper Jeep Wrangler insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Some companies don’t always list all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains some of the best known and the more hidden credits that may apply to you.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not necessarily a discount, but companies like GEICO and Allstate allow you one accident without getting socked with a rate hike with the catch being you have to be claim-free prior to being involved in the accident.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home in Phoenix can get you a discount due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Claim-Free Discount – Drivers who don’t have accidents have much lower rates compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Telematics Data – Drivers that enable driving data submission to monitor driving manner by using a telematics device in their vehicle like Allstate’s Drivewise may see discounts if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can save 20 to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up until you turn 25.
A quick disclaimer, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
Companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- Progressive has discounts for continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, online quote discount, and homeowner.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including youthful driver, alternative fuel, business and professional, homeowner, and distant student.
- Farm Bureau may include discounts for driver training, safe driver, 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, renewal discount, and good student.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, multiple policy, accident-free, and Drive Safe & Save.
- GEICO offers discounts for seat belt use, good student, emergency military deployment, multi-vehicle, federal employee, and defensive driver.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include homeowner, safe driver, bundle discounts, anti-lock brakes, accident prevention training, and anti-theft.
- Liberty Mutual discounts include multi-policy, newly retired, multi-car, good student, teen driver discount, newly married, and new graduate.
Before buying, ask each company or agent to apply every possible discount. Some credits may not apply in your area. To view companies that offer many of these discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
Insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Jeep Wrangler in Phoenix, insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
First, almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your car, more than likely the lender will force you to buy full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you default on your policy, the bank may buy a policy for your Jeep at an extremely high rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
Third, insurance protects your Jeep Wrangler and your assets. It also can pay for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability coverage also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you cause an accident and are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of having insurance more than cancel out the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is wasting up to $865 each year so shop around once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
When should I get advice from an insurance agency?
Some consumers just want to buy from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision Most agents will help you protect your assets and help you file claims. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is that you can find the best rates and still choose a local agent. Buying insurance from local agents is especially important in Phoenix.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your coverage information is emailed to companies in Phoenix that can give you free Phoenix auto insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You never need to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If you need to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, just jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
If you would like to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, you must know there are a couple different types of agencies and how they function. Auto insurance policy providers are either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types of agents can insure your vehicles, but it is important to understand how they differ because it can influence your selection of an agent.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent can sell policies from many different companies so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If you are not satisfied with one company, they can switch companies in-house which requires no work on your part.
When searching for an agent, you need to contact at a minimum one independent agency for the best price selection. They also have the ability to place coverage with smaller regional carriers which may provide better rates.
Below are independent insurance agents in Phoenix that may be able to provide competitive price quotes.
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Citywide Insurance
1529 W Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 241-9200 – View Map
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
These agents work for only one company like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. These agents are usually well trained on sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Drivers often choose to use an exclusive agent mostly because of loyalty to the company and strong financial ratings.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Jan McDaniel – State Farm Insurance Agent
4030 E Bell Rd #112 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 266-2050 – View Map
- Susan Cox – State Farm Insurance Agent
2715 W Northern Ave #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 995-2821 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Luke Shafer
1717 E Bell Rd #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 788-5359 – View Map
Finding a good insurance agency should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Phoenix?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
If you receive good answers to any questions you have as well as affordable Jeep Wrangler insurance rates in Phoenix quotes, you may have found an insurance agent that can be relied on to insure your vehicles. But keep in mind policyholders can cancel your policy for any reason so don’t feel that you’re stuck with any particular company for the entire policy term.