Are you searching for more competitive Volkswagen e-Golf insurance in Phoenix? Think you have overpriced Volkswagen e-Golf insurance in Phoenix? Trust us when we tell you many consumers are feeling buyer’s remorse and feel like there’s no way out.
Unbelievable but true, the vast majority of consumers renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and just under half have never even shopped around for cheaper coverage. With the average premium in Arizona being $1,600, drivers could save as much as $730 every year by just shopping around, but they don’t believe how much they could save if they switched to a more affordable policy. You have so many car insurance companies to pick from, and even though it’s nice to have a choice, it makes it harder to find a good deal for Volkswagen e-Golf insurance in Phoenix.
Cheap auto insurance in Phoenix, AZ
The following companies can provide free quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Lower-cost Phoenix car insurance quotes with discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there could be significant discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Many discounts should be triggered when you complete an application, but a few need to be specifically requested before you get the savings.
- Paperwork-free – A few larger online companies provide a small discount simply for signing digitally online.
- Resident Student – Children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Phoenix and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being in qualifying employment or professional organizations could trigger savings when shopping for car insurance.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- ABS Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Phoenix car insurance quote when compared to bad drivers.
- Good Student Discount – Being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up until you turn 25.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens are able to get better car insurance rates.
- Military Discounts – Being deployed in the military may lower your premium rates slightly.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
You should keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
Some of the larger companies that may have these money-saving discounts include:
Before you buy a policy, ask all the companies to apply every possible discount. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be available to policyholders in Phoenix. To find companies with the best Volkswagen e-Golf insurance discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Get Cheap Insurance Rates by Understanding These Factors
Many factors are used when you quote your car insurance policy. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving history, but other criteria are not quite as obvious such as your credit history or how safe your car is. Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the factors that help determine insurance rates. When you understand what influences your rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could result in cheaper rates.
The following are just a few of the factors used by insurance companies to determine your rate level.
Higher premiums for insurance lapses – Having an insurance coverage lapse can be a sure-fire way to increase your rates. Not only will rates go up, failure to provide proof of insurance could earn you fines or a revoked license. You will then be forced to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Arizona department of motor vehicles.
Rural vs Urban Areas – Being located in a rural area has it’s advantages when insuring your vehicles. Fewer people means fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Residents of big cities tend to have traffic congestion and much longer commute distances. Longer commute distances means higher likelihood of an accident.
Premiums are impacted by vehicle performance – The make and model of the vehicle you need insurance for makes a significant difference in your auto insurance rates. The cheapest insurance rates are usually for small economy passenger vehicles, but that’s not the only thing that factors into the final price. Since the Volkswagen e-Golf falls in the compact car class, insurance will be the same to a little lower compared to average rates in Phoenix.
Being married equates to better rates – Having a wife or husband may save some money on your insurance policy. It usually means you are more responsible and insurance companies like that married couples file fewer claims.
Local neighborhood agents and auto insurance
Many people would prefer to buy from a local agent and that is OK! Most agents can help you choose the best coverages and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing auto insurance online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is especially important in Phoenix.
After filling out this short form, your coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents who will give competitive quotes to get your business. You won’t need to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered to you directly. If you want to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you want to use a reputable agency, there are two types of agencies that you can choose from. Agents in Phoenix can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either one can sell and service auto insurance coverage, but we need to point out how they differ since it can impact the kind of agent you use.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel are not locked into one company so they can quote policies with any number of different companies and potentially find a lower price. To transfer your coverage to a different company, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you are comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you get quotes from several independent insurance agents for the best price selection.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that can give you cheap rate quotes.
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with and some examples include State Farm, Allstate and AAA. These agents are not able to place coverage with different providers so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are usually quite knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix who can help you get comparison quotes.
Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
Finding a good insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the quoted price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- If they are an independent agency in Phoenix, which companies do they recommend?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- How long has the business existed?
Once you have received good responses to these questions and an affordable coverage quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that can be trusted to adequately provide auto insurance. Just be aware that you can terminate your policy any time you want so never feel that you’re stuck with any particular company for the full term.
Cheaper car insurance rates are possible
Cost effective Volkswagen e-Golf insurance can be purchased both online in addition to local insurance agencies, so get free Phoenix car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies may not offer online quoting and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through local independent agencies.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t reduce needed coverages to save money. Too many times, consumers will sacrifice comprehensive coverage or liability limits to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your focus should be to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost, not the least amount of coverage.
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Subaru Outback in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance After a Speeding Ticket? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Retired Military in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for Single Moms? (FAQ)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)