Do you need a better way to compare the cheapest insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix consumers have many options when looking for the lowest priced Lincoln Navigator insurance. They can either waste time struggling with agents to compare prices or utilize the internet to make rate comparisons. There is a better way to buy insurance so you’re going to learn the best way to compare rates for a new or used Lincoln and obtain the best price possible from Phoenix insurance agents and online providers.
It’s smart to take a look at other company’s rates once or twice a year because insurance rates fluctuate regularly. If you had the best premium rates on Lincoln Navigator insurance in Phoenix two years ago there may be better deals available now. You can find a lot of wrong information about Navigator insurance online, but in a few minutes you can learn some of the best ways to find cheap insurance in Phoenix.
If you have a current car insurance policy or just want to reduce your rates, use these money-saving tips to shop for the lowest rates while maximizing coverage. This article’s goal is to help educate you on the most effective way to quote insurance and some tricks to saving. Drivers just have to learn the most effective way to compare rate quotes over the internet.
Do you qualify for discounts on Lincoln Navigator insurance in Phoenix?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but there could be available discounts to cut the cost considerably. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time of purchase, but occasionally some discounts must be specially asked for before you get the savings.
- Multiple Vehicles – Purchasing coverage when you have all your vehicles with the same company can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you combine your auto and home policies with one company you could get a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Cautious Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accidents.
- Phoenix Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner can earn you a little savings because owning a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Military Deployment Discount – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower insurance rates.
- Anti-theft System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are less likely to be stolen and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- No Claims – Insureds with no claims or accidents pay much less in comparison with insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive and will save you 10% or more on Navigator insurance in Phoenix.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may qualify for discounts as much as 30%.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking a course in driver safety could save 5% or more if you qualify.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you aren’t that lucky.
A few popular companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- GEICO may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, emergency military deployment, defensive driver, and anti-theft.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has savings for multi-policy, teen driver, mature driver, student away at school, anti-theft, and company car.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including accident-free, multi-vehicle, good driver, good student, defensive driver, early bird, and TimeAway discount.
- Esurance offers discounts for multi-car, online quote, homeowner, paid-in-full, Pac-12 alumni, and multi-policy.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-policy, online signing, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, good student, and continuous coverage.
- State Farm includes discounts for multiple autos, driver’s education, student away at school, accident-free, anti-theft, defensive driving training, and Drive Safe & Save.
- AAA has discounts for anti-theft, good student, good driver, pay-in-full, multi-policy, multi-car, and education and occupation.
When quoting, ask all the companies how many discounts you can get. Some discounts may not be available in Phoenix. To choose providers who offer free Lincoln Navigator insurance quotes in Phoenix, click here to view.
Finding cheaper Phoenix car insurance rates can be quick and easy. The only requirement is to spend a few minutes on the computer to compare rates to see which company has affordable Phoenix auto insurance quotes.
The companies in the list below offer price comparisons in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Navigator L 2WD||$180||$306||$308||$18||$92||$904||$75|
|Navigator L 4WD||$290||$526||$404||$24||$122||$1,366||$114|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Estimates do not factor in specific location which can decrease or increase prices considerably.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by gender
The information below illustrates the difference between Lincoln Navigator annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The data is based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
What if I want to buy from local Phoenix auto insurance agents?
Many people still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that can be a smart move Professional agents can point out coverage gaps and help you file claims. The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you may find better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
By using this quick form, your information is emailed to participating agents in Phoenix who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Choosing a insurer shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Some important questions to ask are:
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Phoenix?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
Not all auto insurance agents are the same
If you want to use an insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Insurance agencies may be either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either type can handle insurance, but it’s worth learning why they differ since it may influence the type of agent you choose.
Agents that elect to be exclusive write business for a single company such as State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. They usually cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. They are highly trained on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some people will only buy from the same agent for years mainly due to high brand loyalty and solid financial strength.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix who may provide you with rate quotes.
- Nichole Schaffer – State Farm Insurance Agent
2612 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85006 – (602) 439-7000 – View Map
- Lula Smith – State Farm Insurance Agent
7217 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 232-0793 – View Map
- Mattie Taylor – State Farm Insurance Agent
4225 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 938-4491 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are not employed by any specific company so they can write business through lots of different companies and find you the best rates. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent.
If you need lower rates, you absolutely need to get several quotes from a couple of independent agencies for maximum quote selection. Many write coverage with smaller mutual companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Below are independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that are able to give price quote information.
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
Quote more and you will save more
Drivers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including poor customer service, delays in responding to claim requests, lack of trust in their agent or even questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason, finding a new company is not as hard as you think.
Some companies may not have online rate quotes and many times these small insurance companies work with independent agencies. Lower-priced Lincoln Navigator insurance in Phoenix can be found both online and from local agencies, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis.
When searching for the cheapest Lincoln Navigator rate quotes, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Inexperienced Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)