How many times have you told yourself it’s time to shop around for more affordable Cadillac CTS insurance in Phoenix? Trying to find more affordable Cadillac CTS insurance in Phoenix is kind of frustrating for drivers new to buying insurance online. People have so many options available that it can easily be a difficult challenge to locate the lowest rates.
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that most car insurance policyholders in Arizona have bought car insurance from the same company for at least four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. Many consumers in America could cut their rates by about 47% a year, but they feel it’s too difficult to find affordable rates by getting comparison quotes.
It’s important to price shop coverage every six months because prices tend to go up over time. Even if you think you had the lowest price on Cadillac CTS insurance in Phoenix a few years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. There is too much inaccurate information about CTS insurance on the web, but in a few minutes you can learn the best ways to lower your car insurance premiums.
Compare free Phoenix Cadillac CTS insurance quotes
When comparing auto insurance rates, know that quoting more helps you find lower pricing.
The following companies provide free quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the most affordable price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CTS Luxury AWD||$242||$428||$392||$24||$118||$1,204||$100|
|CTS Performance AWD||$224||$518||$338||$20||$102||$1,202||$100|
|CTS Premium AWD||$254||$538||$288||$18||$86||$1,184||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, and homeowner. Price estimates do not factor in specific garaging location which can change rates noticeably.
Rate comparison of male drivers versus female drivers
The information below shows the comparison of Cadillac CTS auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no claims or driving violations, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no policy discounts are applied.
Cheap Cadillac CTS insurance in Phoenix
Car insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but discounts can save money and there are some available that many consumers don’t even know exist. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be manually applied before you will receive the discount.
- Memberships – Being in qualifying employment or professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates on car insurance.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% with certain companies.
- College Student Discount – College-age children who live away from home at college and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Save over 55 – Drivers over the age of 55 may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Active Military Service – Having a family member in the military could mean lower rates.
- Early Payment Discounts – If paying your policy premium upfront rather than paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, that’s just not realistic.
Larger car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts include:
- Esurance may have discounts that include paid-in-full, online shopper, online quote, good student, multi-policy, Switch & Save, and Pac-12 alumni.
- The Hartford discounts include bundle, defensive driver, driver training, good student, air bag, and vehicle fuel type.
- AAA may include discounts for AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, multi-policy, good student, good driver, and anti-theft.
- GEICO includes discounts for military active duty, emergency military deployment, seat belt use, good student, multi-policy, and membership and employees.
- State Farm may offer discounts for accident-free, passive restraint, safe vehicle, multiple policy, multiple autos, and driver’s education.
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some credits might not apply in Phoenix.
Local Phoenix auto insurance agents and auto insurance
Some consumers just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting local agents is especially important in Phoenix.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is submitted to participating agents in Phoenix who want to provide quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered to your email. It’s the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to get a rate quote from one company in particular, you just need to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Shown below is a short list of insurers in Phoenix who can help you get rate quotes for Cadillac CTS insurance in Phoenix.
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
- Jim Nork – State Farm Insurance Agent
1600 W Camelback Rd #1a – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 222-9400 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: David Vasquez
4151 W Bethany Home Rd a – Phoenix, AZ 85019 – (602) 841-1421 – View Map
- Nichole Schaffer – State Farm Insurance Agent
2612 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85006 – (602) 439-7000 – View Map
Finding the right insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
Informed Consumers Know How to Find Insurance for Less
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the factors that aid in calculating the price you pay for insurance. If you understand what determines premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get lower rates. Multiple criteria are used when pricing auto insurance. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, although some other factors are less obvious like your continuous coverage or your vehicle rating.
Shown below are most of the major factors used by your company to calculate rates.
Being married can lower premiums – Being married can get you a discount on your insurance policy. It usually means you are less irresponsible and it’s proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
Younger drivers pay high prices – Teen drivers in Arizona are statistically shown to be more careless when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher. Parents adding a teen driver onto a policy will cause a huge premium hike. More experienced drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, file fewer claims, and receive fewer citations.
Bump up coverage deductibles to lower rates – Physical damage insurance, aka comp and collision, is used to repair damage to your vehicle. A few examples of covered claims are collision with another vehicle, damage caused by hail, and damage caused by flying debris. Comp and collision deductibles state the amount of money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if a claim is determined to be covered. The larger the amount the insured is willing to pay, the lower your rates will be.
Big city or small town – Being located in a small town can be a good thing when insuring your vehicles. Fewer drivers and short commutes corresponds to lower accident rates. Urban drivers tend to have congested traffic and higher rates of accident claims. Longer commute distances means more chance of being in an accident.
Cadillac CTS claim probability – Companies use data from past claims to help calculate a profitable premium price. Vehicles that the data determines to have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have a higher cost to insure. The table below shows the historical insurance loss data for Cadillac CTS vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles averaged together is a value of 100. Values under 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while numbers that are greater than 100 indicate more frequent losses or a tendency for losses to be larger than average.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Cadillac CTS Models
|Specific Cadillac Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Cadillac CTS 4dr 2WD||123||72||118||73|
|Cadillac CTS 4dr 4WD||127||75||98||75|
|Cadillac CTS-V 2dr||174||74||135|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Why do I need car insurance?
Despite the high insurance cost for a Cadillac CTS in Phoenix, paying for insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your CTS has a loan, most lenders will require you to buy insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may insure your Cadillac at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them the higher price.
- Insurance protects both your Cadillac and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Cadillac gets damaged, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly for liability claims. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is overpaying over $810 a year so compare rate quotes every year to ensure rates are inline.
More effort can pay off
Consumers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, high rates after DUI convictions, not issuing a premium refund and unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies can be easier than you think.
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are many occasions where an insured cut liability coverage limits only to regret that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
The cheapest Cadillac CTS insurance in Phoenix is available online as well as from insurance agents, so get free Phoenix auto insurance quotes from both of them in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies don’t offer online quoting and most of the time these small insurance companies work with local independent agents.
More detailed insurance information can be found in the articles below:
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Uninsured Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Teenage Females in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Handicapped Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Altima in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Jeep Wrangler in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for Single Moms? (FAQ)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Institute)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)