Tired of scraping nickels together to insure your Buick every month? You’re in the same situation as many other consumers in Arizona.
Statistics show that nearly 70% of drivers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and almost half have never even compared quotes to find cheap rates. Consumers in Phoenix can save $733 each year, but they just don’t understand the rate savings if they switched to a cheaper policy.
Because you have many insurance companies to choose from, it can be impossible to locate the best insurance provider.
It’s important to get comparison quotes before your next renewal because insurance rates change quite often. Just because you found the lowest premium rates on Buick Regal insurance in Phoenix a few years ago you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of bad information regarding Regal insurance online, but I’m going to show you some great ideas on how to find cheap insurance in Phoenix.
The majority of larger companies like Progressive, Allstate and GEICO provide insurance quotes on their websites. Doing online quotes for Buick Regal insurance in Phoenix is very simple because you just enter your coverage preferences into a form. Upon sending the form, the system pulls reports for credit and driving violations and returns pricing information. The ability to get online quotes for Buick Regal insurance in Phoenix helps simplify price comparisons, and it is important to do this in order to find the lowest payment.
In order to fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, compare rates from the companies below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend that you enter the coverages identical to your current policy. Doing this guarantees you will have an apples-to-apples comparison for the exact same coverage.
The car insurance companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Arizona. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Take policy discounts and save on Buick Regal insurance in Phoenix
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you can get discounts that may help make it more affordable. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you quote, but a few need to be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Early Payment Discounts – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can actually save on your bill.
- No Claims – Phoenix drivers who stay claim-free can earn big discounts compared to bad drivers.
- Good Student Discount – Excelling in school may save as much as 25% on a Phoenix auto insurance quote. The discount lasts until age 25.
- College Student Discount – Older children living away from Phoenix attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle could qualify for this discount.
- Military Rewards – Being deployed in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, that’s just not realistic.
Large auto insurance companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- State Farm offers discounts including Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, good driver, and multiple policy.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include youthful driver, bundle discounts, distant student, switch companies, and early shopping.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, online signing, multi-policy, homeowner, continuous coverage, and good student.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for anti-lock brakes, military active duty, daytime running lights, anti-theft, and defensive driver.
- Auto-Owners Insurance discounts include teen driver, paid in full, safe driver, group or association, good student, safe vehicle, and anti-theft.
- The Hartford includes discounts for vehicle fuel type, good student, air bag, driver training, anti-theft, and bundle.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including youthful driver, 55 and retired, renewal discount, multi-policy, and safe driver.
- USAA has savings for new vehicle, safe driver, loyalty savings, military installation, and family discount.
Before buying, ask every insurance company which credits you are entitled to. Savings might not be available to policyholders in your state. If you would like to see a list of companies who offer discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Buick in Phoenix, maintaining insurance is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Buick Regal, more than likely the lender will require you to carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender will be forced to insure your Buick for a lot more money and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves not only your Buick but also your financial assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay for a defense attorney in the event you are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. On average, a vehicle owner in Phoenix is overpaying over $820 a year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to make sure the price is not too high.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When quoting and choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a single plan that fits everyone. You are unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- What if I total my Buick Regal and owe more than it’s worth?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Auto insurance agents can help
Some people still prefer to visit with an insurance agent. A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find lower prices and still have an agent to talk to.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will give you bids to get your business. You won’t need to contact any agents since rate quotes are delivered to you directly. You can find the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, feel free to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Selecting an insurer needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
Do you need an independent or exclusive auto insurance agent?
If you prefer to buy insurance from a good Phoenix insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents that you can choose from. Agents in Phoenix can either be independent agents or exclusive agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel normally can only provide a single company’s rates like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on their company’s products which can be an advantage.
Listed below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies who can help you get price quote information.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent do not write with just one company so as a result can place your coverage amongst many companies and potentially find a lower price. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply switch companies in-house which makes it simple for you.
When searching for an agent, you absolutely need to get quotes from several independent insurance agents to have the best price comparison.
Shown below is a short list of independent agencies in Phoenix willing to provide price quote information.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map