Shopping for affordable Phoenix Nissan Rogue insurance quotes on the internet can be overwhelming for beginners to comparing and buying insurance over the internet. With so many agents and insurers available, how can Phoenix drivers possibly compare all the different companies and get the best pricing?
Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of drivers kept their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and nearly half have never compared rates with other companies. Phoenix drivers could save an average of up to $700 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t know the amount of money they would save if they switched to a cheaper policy.
It’s a good idea to do price comparisons every six months because prices are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you think you had the lowest rate on Nissan Rogue insurance in Phoenix six months ago you can probably find a better premium rate now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in one of the quickest ways to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise all available discounts very well, so the following list contains both the well known and also the more inconspicuous credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could save 15% on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices have a lower chance of being stolen and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Passing a class that teaches defensive driving techniques could possibly earn you a 5% discount depending on where you live.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them both with the same insurance company you could earn a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed with a military unit could trigger a small discount.
- Student in College – Youth drivers who live away from home at college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Insuring multiple vehicles on a single policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Discount for Good Grades – Getting good grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Most companies allow this discount until age 25.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Just owning your own home can save you money due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
Remember that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, that’s just not realistic.
To view car insurance companies that offer discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
When comparison shopping, there are several ways to compare rate quotes from many available auto insurance companies in Arizona. The best method to compare rates is to jump online and get quotes. When price shopping your coverage, comparing more prices helps improve the odds of finding a lower rate.
The companies in the list below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Rogue S 2WD||$264||$390||$444||$26||$132||$1,256||$105|
|Rogue S AWD||$162||$324||$382||$22||$114||$1,004||$84|
|Rogue SL 2WD||$258||$466||$338||$20||$102||$1,184||$99|
|Rogue SL AWD||$226||$528||$410||$24||$122||$1,310||$109|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Premium amounts do not factor in specific location information which can lower or raise coverage rates significantly.
An analysis of deductible level
The information below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can affect Nissan Rogue insurance costs for different age groups. The premiums are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
When to get professional advice
When quoting and choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
These are some specific questions might point out if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- What is medical payments coverage?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my Nissan Rogue?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Is my Nissan Rogue covered if I use it for business?
- Can I get by with minimal medical coverage if I have good health insurance?
- What is glass protection for?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Car insurance agents near you
Many drivers still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent. The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent. Buying insurance from local agents is definitely important in Phoenix.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Phoenix who will return price quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You don’t have to leave your house since rate quotes are delivered instantly to you. It’s the lowest rates and an insurance agent to talk to. In the event you want to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
When finding a local Phoenix insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different types of agencies and how they function. Agencies in Phoenix may be either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies often have affiliation with several companies and that gives them the ability to insure with lots of companies and find the cheapest rate. If they quote lower rates, your agent can switch companies and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you get quotes from at least one independent agent so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most also write with different regional companies which can be an advantage.
Listed below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that may be able to give you free rate quotes.
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- Best Buy Insurance
3917 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 268-2548 – View Map
Exclusive agencies can only place business with one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. They are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are well schooled on sales techniques which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the prominence of the brand rather than low price.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix that can give you price quotes.
- John Abercrombie III – State Farm Insurance Agent
7207 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 906-0299 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Christine Yap
9303 N 7th St Ste 5 – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 371-0581 – View Map
- Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agent requires more thought than just the price. Any agent in Phoenix should be willing to answer these questions.
- How long have they been in business?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Phoenix?
- Does their agency support local causes in Phoenix?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Is the quote a firm price?
Upon getting positive responses for all questions you ask and locked in a price quote, it’s possible that you found an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to properly insure your vehicles.
More effort can pay off
Consumers change insurance companies for many reasons like poor customer service, delays in paying claims, policy non-renewal and even delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
When buying insurance coverage, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where someone dropped liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that it was a big error on their part. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price, but do not skimp to save money.
We just showed you a lot of information how to save on Nissan Rogue insurance in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the biggest savings come from the least-expected company.
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Business Use in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Uninsured Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers Under 25 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for High Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for Homeowners? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)