Do you think you bought an underperforming, overpriced insurance policy? Don’t feel bad because many Phoenix drivers have buyer’s remorse.
A recent insurance study revealed that most drivers in Arizona have remained with the same insurance company for at least four years, and almost half have never compared rates from other carriers. Many consumers in the United States can save approximately $860 each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they won’t spend time to do a rate comparison.
Many car insurance companies vie for your hard-earned dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare auto insurance companies to discover the definitive lowest rate on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Phoenix.
It’s a great practice to do price comparisons on a regular basis because rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. If you had the best rate on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of bad information regarding SLS AMG insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn a bunch of ideas how to buy insurance cheaper in Phoenix.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance discounts in Phoenix
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you may be missing some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. A few discounts will be applied when you purchase, but a few must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring multiple vehicles with one company could earn a price break for each car.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Drivers who elect to allow data collection to spy on where and when they drive through the use of a telematics system such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could possibly reduce rates if they are good drivers.
- Employee of Federal Government – Federal government employees can earn a discount up to 10% but check with your company.
- Clubs and Organizations – Joining a civic or occupational organization in Phoenix could trigger savings on your next renewal.
- Phoenix Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a home in Phoenix can get you a discount because maintaining a house is proof of financial responsibility.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not really a discount, but a few companies such as Allstate and GEICO will let one accident slide before they charge you more for coverage if you have no claims prior to the accident.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a family member in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model is cheaper due to better safety requirements for newer vehicles.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use a seat belt can save 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
It’s important to note that some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it’s just not the way it works.
A list of auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- Progressive may have discounts that include good student, online signing, multi-policy, online quote discount, homeowner, and multi-vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for early shopping, youthful driver, distant student, bundle discounts, and homeowner.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts including youthful driver, multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, multi-policy, good student, renewal discount, and driver training.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including good student, student away at school, good driver, defensive driving training, multiple autos, and Drive Safe & Save.
- GEICO may offer discounts for military active duty, five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, federal employee, seat belt use, and multi-policy.
- SAFECO has savings for bundle discounts, multi-car, accident prevention training, teen safe driver, homeowner, teen safety rewards, and anti-lock brakes.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for preferred payment discount, multi-car, multi-policy, new move discount, hybrid vehicle, and newly married.
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be available to policyholders in Phoenix. To view insurers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
The quickest way to get rate comparisons for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Phoenix is to know the fact most larger insurance companies participate in online systems to provide you with free rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is give them rating details like if a SR-22 is needed, if your license is active, your credit rating estimate, and if it has an alarm system. That rating information is sent automatically to multiple companies and they respond with quotes immediately.
If you wish to get multiple quotes for your Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG now, click here and complete the form.
The providers in the list below can provide quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to get the most competitive price.
Your insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are unique to you and your insurance should unique, too.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if you might need professional guidance.
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG to commute?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required Arizona minimum liability coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Buying from car insurance agents
A small number of people would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is you can get lower rates but also keep your business local.
After completing this simple form, your insurance data is immediately sent to agents in your area who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent to you instantly. You can most likely find cheaper rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific company, just go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Choosing an company requires more thought than just the quoted price. A good agent in Phoenix will have answers to these questions.
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Phoenix?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Arizona?
Listed below are Phoenix auto insurance companies who can help you get comparison quotes for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Phoenix.
Severiano Torres III – State Farm Insurance Agent
1820 N 75th Ave #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (623) 846-0240 – View Map
Cheaper car insurance in Phoenix can be bought both online in addition to many Phoenix insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. Some car insurance companies may not offer price quotes online and these regional carriers sell through local independent agents.
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to find affordable Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may even discover the lowest rates are with a small mutual company. These companies may only write in your state and offer lower auto insurance rates than their larger competitors like Progressive and GEICO.
Additional information can be read at the links below
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Veterans in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for 18 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Learners Permit in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)