Has it been over a year since you last compared quotes for low-cost auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix drivers have options when trying to find the best price on Lincoln Continental insurance. They can either waste time contacting agents trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to get rate quotes.
There is a better way to buy auto insurance and you need to know the quickest way to quote coverages for a Lincoln and get the best price possible from Phoenix insurance agents and online providers.
Our goal is to tell you how car insurance quotes work and some tips to save money. If you have auto insurance now, you will surely be able to find the best rates using these methods. Consumers just have to know the most time-saving way to find the lowest price from many different companies.
First Step: Get free Lincoln Continental insurance quotes
The auto insurance companies shown below provide price comparisons in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Lincoln in Phoenix, insurance is required in Arizona but also provides important benefits.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Continental with a loan, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you have comprehensive coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Lincoln at a much higher premium rate and make you pay for it.
- Auto insurance preserves both your Lincoln and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. According to a recent study, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $855 a year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Discount Phoenix insurance quotes
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but there could be significant discounts that can help lower your rates. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you complete an application, but some need to be asked for in order for you to get them.
- Early Switch Discount – A few insurance companies offer discounts for buying a policy early. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Driving Data Discount – Phoenix drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to spy on driving patterns by using a telematics device in their vehicle like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot could see a rate decrease as long as they are good drivers.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a vehicle that is new can be considerably cheaper since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home can help you save on insurance because it demonstrates responsibility.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings of 20% or more.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Resident Student – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Phoenix without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying a policy with multiple cars or trucks on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Good Grades Discount – A discount for being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Military Discounts – Having a deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
As is typical with insurance, many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the appearance that all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
To view providers who offer online Lincoln Continental insurance quotes in Phoenix, click here.
Local Phoenix insurance agencies
A lot of people prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is just fine! Professional insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance rates and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting small agencies is definitely important in Phoenix.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information gets sent to participating agents in Phoenix who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to find an agent as quotes are delivered to your email. If you need to get a comparison quote for a specific company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Below is a short list of car insurance companies in Phoenix willing to provide comparison quotes for Lincoln Continental insurance in Phoenix.
- Marcella Busto – State Farm® Insurance Agent
3401 N 32nd St B – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-5450 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Fasula Kaplan Insurance Agency
11022 N 28th Dr Suite 125 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (602) 564-0880 – View Map
Choosing the best insurer should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Any good agent in Phoenix should know the answers to these questions.
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Phoenix?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
When in doubt talk to an agent
When selecting insurance from an agent or online for your personal vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Your situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
These are some specific questions could help you determine if you may require specific advice.
- Does every company file a SR-22 automatically?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
If you can’t answer these questions, you may need to chat with an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
One last thing to lower rates
Budget-friendly auto insurance in Phoenix is possible online as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, so you should compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies may not provide online rate quotes and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent agencies.
We covered many ways to compare Lincoln Continental insurance premium rates in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Phoenix car insurance, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even find the biggest savings come from a lesser-known regional company. These smaller insurers can often provide lower prices in certain areas than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
More detailed auto insurance information can be read in these articles:
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for 19 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Teenage Males in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a Honda CR-V? (FAQ)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)