Do you need a better way to compare more competitive auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix buyers have lots of choices when searching for the best price on Land Rover FreeLander insurance. They can either waste time struggling with agents trying to get quotes or save time using the internet to compare rates.
There are more efficient ways to compare auto insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the best way to price shop coverage on a Land Rover and locate the best price possible from both online companies and Phoenix agents.
Our goal in writing this article teach you the best methods to compare rates. If you are paying for car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to save money using the following tips. Comparison shoppers just have to use the most efficient way to shop from many different companies.
Best companies for Land Rover FreeLander insurance
The companies in the list below provide free quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you click on several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Get Cheap Insurance Premiums by Understanding These Factors
Many factors are considered when you get your auto insurance bill. Some are obvious such as your driving record, but other factors are less apparent like your vehicle usage or your financial responsibility.
- Rural vs Urban Areas – Being located in small towns and rural areas has it’s advantages when talking about insurance. City drivers tend to have more aggressive driving styles and more severe claims. Fewer drivers and short commutes means a lower chance of having an accident and lower theft and vandalism rates.
- Policy add-ons add up – There are a ton of additional extra coverages that can add up but may not be useful. Insurance for things like roadside assistance, accidental death, and motor club memberships may not be needed and are just wasting money. These coverages may sound good when deciding what coverages you need, but if you’ve never needed them in the past get rid of them and save.
- Liability insurance safeguards assets – The liability section of your policy provides coverage if you are responsible for damages caused by your negligence. It will provide for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability insurance is pretty cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Vehicles with better crash test results means cheaper insurance – Cars with five star safety ratings can get you lower premiums. Highly rated vehicles protect occupants better and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and thus lower rates.
- Never let your insurance expire – Driving without insurance is illegal and any future policy may cost more because you let your coverage lapse. And not only will your rates increase, not being able to provide proof of insurance could earn you a steep fine or even jail time.
- Physical damage deductibles – Your deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend before your insurance pays a claim. Physical damage coverage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Some coverage claims would be collision with another vehicle, animal collisions, or theft of your vehicle. The larger the amount you’re willing to pay, the lower your rates will be.
Slash rates with these discounts on Land Rover FreeLander insurance in Phoenix
Some providers don’t always publicize every discount they offer in an easy-to-find place, so we took the time to find both well-publicized and the more hidden credits available to bring down your rates.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By making one initial payment instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds who allow their insurance company to scrutinize their driving habits by using a telematic data system such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive may see discounts if they show good driving skills.
- Driver Education Discount – Have your child successfully complete driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Good Driver Discount – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Smart Student Discounts – Excelling in school can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up until you turn 25.
- E-sign – Certain larger companies provide a small discount for buying your policy digitally online.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but a handful of insurance companies allow you one accident without raising rates with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with one company you will save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Even though the math looks like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Some of the insurance companies who might offer some of the discounts shown above may include but are not limited to:
When getting free Phoenix car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every prospective company how many discounts you can get. A few discounts may not be available in Phoenix. For a list of companies who offer car insurance discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
Auto insurance agents near you
Some consumers would rather talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that Professional agents will help you protect your assets and help in the event of a claim. The best thing about price shopping on the web is you may find lower rates and still have a local agent. Buying insurance from local insurance agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
Upon completion of this simple form, the coverage information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Phoenix who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered directly to your email. If you need to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, you can always visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Phoenix auto insurance agents come in two flavors
If you want to buy car insurance from a good Phoenix insurance agent, you should know the different types of agents and how they can write your policy. Agencies in Phoenix may be either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either type can write policy coverage, but it is important to understand the difference in the companies they write for because it can factor into which agent you choose.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel are not restricted to one company and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and find you the best rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they can switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. When comparing rates, you need to contact a few independent agents to have the most options to choose from. They also have the ability to place coverage with smaller regional carriers which can save you money.
Shown below is a partial list of independent agents in Phoenix that may be able to provide cheap rate quotes.
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive work for only one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so keep that in mind. These agents are highly trained on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Some people will only buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Below are exclusive agents in Phoenix that are able to give rate quotes.
- Marcella Busto – State Farm® Insurance Agent
3401 N 32nd St B – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-5450 – View Map
- Chuck Kelly – State Farm Insurance Agent
314 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 277-5776 – View Map
- Andra Jeffress – State Farm Insurance Agent
1704 W Bethany Home Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 249-1037 – View Map
Choosing the best insurance agency requires more thought than just the premium amount. These questions are important to ask:
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- How long has their agency been in business in Phoenix?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
Once you have received positive feedback to all your questions as well as a affordable price, you may have just found a car insurance agent that can be relied on to service your policy.
When to get professional advice
When quoting and comparing the best auto insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Your situation is unique.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Compare but don’t skimp
When shopping online for auto insurance, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
The cheapest Land Rover FreeLander insurance in Phoenix is attainable online and from local insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who may not have the ability to get quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through local independent agents.
We covered a lot of techniques to shop for Land Rover FreeLander insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers may even find the lowest prices are with an unexpected company.
Much more information about auto insurance in Arizona can be read at the links below
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)