Are you trying to find lower-priced Kia Stinger insurance in Phoenix? Did you make the mistake of buying an expensive car insurance policy? It’s quite common and you’re not the only one.
A recent car insurance study revealed that nearly 70% of Arizona drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for a minimum of four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. The average driver in America could save up to 46.5% every year, but they don’t want to spend time to compare rate quotes.
Popular companies such as GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive all promote huge savings with ad campaigns and consumers find it hard to see past the corporate glitz and take the time to shop coverage around.
If you have insurance now, you will definitely be able to shop for the lowest rates using this information. Choosing the best rates in Phoenix is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. But Arizona consumers benefit from understanding the methods companies use to calculate your car insurance rates and use it to find better rates.
Buy Phoenix Kia Stinger insurance online
There are several ways to compare rate quotes from many available auto insurance companies in Arizona. The easiest way by far to find cheaper Kia Stinger rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online.
It’s so simple to compare auto insurance rate quotes online makes it obsolete to waste gas driving to all the different insurance agencies. The fact that you can get quotes online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you have a need for the trained advice of an agent trained in personal lines coverage. However, consumers can comparison shop your insurance online and have a local agent actually service the policy. Keep in mind that comparing a large number of companies increases your odds of finding the best price. Some regional insurers cannot provide Phoenix Stinger insurance quotes online, so you also need to get quotes from the smaller companies as well.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them to get the most affordable price.
Lower your auto insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance can be pricey, but you may be missing some discounts that can help lower your rates. Most are applied at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be manually applied before being credited.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Larger insurance companies have a discounted price on car insurance if you buy life insurance.
- Full Payment Discount – By paying your policy upfront instead of making monthly payments you could save 5% or more.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you can combine your auto and homeowners policy with one insurance company they may give you a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Telematics Discount – Insureds that choose to allow their company to spy on driving manner by installing a telematics device such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more as compared to drivers with claims.
- Claim-Free Discount – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts when compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Save with a New Car – Buying a new car instead of a used Stinger can be considerably cheaper due to better safety requirements for newer vehicles.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like you can get free auto insurance, nobody gets a free ride. Any qualifying discounts will positively reduce the amount you pay for coverage.
To see a list of insurers that offer multiple discounts in Phoenix, click here to view.
Why you need to buy insurance
Despite the potentially high cost of Kia Stinger insurance, buying insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Kia Stinger, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Kia at an extremely high rate and make you pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Kia but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays for attorney fees and expenses in the event you are sued. If you have damage to your Kia as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially when you need to use it. Unknowingly, the average driver overpays more than $750 every year so it’s recommended you shop around every year to make sure the price is not too high.
Insurance agents can help
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Your financial needs are unique so your insurance needs to address that.
These are some specific questions may help highlight whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Does my Kia Stinger qualify for pleasure use?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- What if I total my Kia Stinger and owe more than it’s worth?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in Arizona?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
Local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agents
Some consumers still prefer to talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find lower car insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local insurance agents is especially important in Phoenix.
By using this short form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Phoenix that can give you free Phoenix auto insurance quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. You can get cheaper insurance rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific company, feel free to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
If you need to find a local Phoenix insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Phoenix are either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Insurance Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents often have affiliation with several companies so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and find you cheaper rates. If they quote lower rates, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you can keep the same agent.
If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you include rate quotes from several independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Phoenix that can possibly get you free insurance rate quotes.
Exclusive agents write business for a single company and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. They generally cannot compare rates from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agencies are well schooled on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix who can help you get price quotes.
Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?