Do you want to stop overpaying and find more affordable Infiniti FX50 insurance in Phoenix? Did a good deal turn out to be an underperforming, overpriced car insurance policy? You’re in good company because you’re not the only one.
It’s shocking but the vast majority of consumers have remained with the same car insurance company for more than four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Many drivers in Arizona can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but they just feel it’s too hard to compare rates online.
Popular companies such as GEICO and Progressive all claim big savings, bombarding you with ads and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flashy ads and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
You should take the time to compare rates periodically because prices fluctuate regularly. Even if you think you had the best price on Infiniti FX50 insurance in Phoenix a couple years back a different company probably has better rates today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because you’re about to learn the things you must know in order to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
If you’re already insured, you will definitely be able to reduce premiums using the techniques presented in this article. Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in Phoenix is really not that difficult. Nevertheless, Arizona drivers can benefit by having an understanding of how the larger insurance companies determine premium rates and use it to find better rates.
Infiniti FX50 insurance quotes comparison
Just keep in mind that making a lot of price comparisons helps improve the odds of finding a lower rate. Not every company does online price quotes, so it’s important to compare price quotes from those companies as well.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|FX50 AWD 4-Dr||$154||$320||$288||$18||$86||$866||$72|
|FX50 Sport AWD 4-Dr||$434||$982||$404||$24||$122||$1,966||$164|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, and homeowner. Premium amounts do not factor in garaging location in Phoenix which can decrease or increase auto insurance rates significantly.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The information below shows how violations and at-fault accidents can impact Infiniti FX50 insurance costs for different age groups. Data assumes a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Rate comparison of men versus women in Phoenix
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Infiniti FX50 insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The information is based on no accidents, no driving violations, full coverage, $100 deductibles, marital status is single, and no policy discounts are applied.
Higher deductibles save money
The diagram below shows how different deductible levels and can increase or decrease Infiniti FX50 insurance rates for different age groups of insureds. The premium estimates are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Infiniti FX50 insurance, buying auto insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Infiniti FX50 with a loan, more than likely the lender will stipulate that you carry insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the bank may buy a policy for your Infiniti at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay the higher price.
- Auto insurance protects both your Infiniti and your personal assets. It will also reimburse you for medical transport and hospital expenses that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying auto insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially when you need to use it. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying over $825 a year so compare quotes from several companies at least once a year to ensure rates are competitive.
Lower rate quotes by taking advantage of discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but companies offer discounts to cut the cost considerably. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but some may not be applied and must be inquired about before being credited.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Being a homeowner can earn you a little savings because it requires personal responsibility.
- Telematics Data – Insureds that choose to allow their insurance company to study where and when they drive through the use of a telematics system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot may see discounts if they show good driving skills.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a break if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than their less cautious counterparts.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for substantially lower prices.
- Organization Discounts – Being in a professional or civic organization could earn you a nice discount on your bill.
- Smart Student Discounts – Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Most companies allow this discount up to age 25.
- Military Discounts – Having a deployed family member could qualify you for better rates.
- Online Discount – A few larger companies will provide an incentive for buying your policy digitally online.
Consumers should know that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Even though the math looks like you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
Larger auto insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are shown below.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for early shopping, switch companies, distant student, good student, and teen driver.
- Esurance discounts include good student, Pac-12 alumni, safety device, anti-theft, online shopper, and multi-car.
- State Farm may include discounts for anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, multiple autos, passive restraint, multiple policy, driver’s education, and good student.
- GEICO offers discounts for multi-vehicle, anti-lock brakes, federal employee, five-year accident-free, and air bags.
- Allstate policyholders can earn discounts including eSmart discount, farm vehicle, 55 and retired, resident student, and auto/life discount.
Check with every company to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policies in Phoenix. To see companies that offer multiple discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
You may require the services of a local insurance agent
A lot of people still like to sit down with an agent and there is nothing wrong with that. One of the best bonuses of comparing car insurance online is you may find lower rates and also buy local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is sent to local insurance agents that can provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. You can get cheaper car insurance rates without requiring a lot of work. If you have a need to get a rate quote for a specific company, you just need to visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Selecting an provider needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. Any agent in Phoenix should be willing to answer these questions.
- Which family members are covered?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- If they are an independent agency in Phoenix, which companies do they recommend?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
Different types of car insurance agents in Phoenix
If you want to use a local Phoenix insurance agency, it helps to know the two different agency structures and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Phoenix are categorized either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
These agents have only one company to place business with such as Farmers Insurance and State Farm. They usually cannot compare rates from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They receive extensive training on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix who can help you get price quote information.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent insurance agents do not have single company limitations and that gives them the ability to insure through many different car insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If you want to switch companies, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you need lower rates, we highly recommend that you get several quotes from independent agents for the best price selection.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
If you get good responses to any questions you may have and a low price estimate, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agency that can be trusted to properly service your car insurance policy.
Will just any policy work for me?
When buying your policy for your vehicles, there really isn’t a single plan that fits everyone. Your needs are unique to you and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Should I rate my vehicle as business use?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
You can lower your auto insurance rates
We covered some good ideas how to shop for Infiniti FX50 insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Phoenix auto insurance, the better likelihood of getting affordable Infiniti FX50 insurance quotes. You may even find the best price on auto insurance is with a small mutual company. These companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
When getting Phoenix auto insurance quotes online, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. In too many instances, an insured dropped liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
The cheapest Infiniti FX50 insurance in Phoenix is attainable online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies don’t offer online rate quotes and usually these smaller companies only sell through local independent agencies.
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota Tacoma in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Inexperienced Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Institute)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)