Are you looking for a better way to compare cheaper Dodge Dakota insurance in Phoenix? Locating lower priced Phoenix Dodge Dakota insurance quotes may be impossible for beginners to comparing rates and buying car insurance over the internet. With so many insurance agents and online companies available, how can vehicle owners be able to compare them all to find the cheapest available price?
Unimaginable but true, most car insurance policyholders renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. Many drivers in Arizona can cut their rates by roughly 50% a year just by shopping around, but they don’t invest the time required to compare rate quotes.
If you’re already insured, you will most likely be able to cut your premiums using the following tips. The goal of this article is to help you learn the best way to quote coverages and how you can save the most money. Nevertheless, Arizona vehicle owners must know how big insurance companies determine what you pay and use this information to your advantage.
Best Dodge Dakota insurance prices in Arizona
The providers in the list below provide free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you click on several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Dakota ST Ext Cab 2WD||$160||$362||$454||$26||$136||$1,138||$95|
|Dakota Bighorn Ext Cab 2WD||$142||$308||$394||$24||$118||$986||$82|
|Dakota Lonestar Ext Cab 2WD||$144||$246||$374||$22||$112||$898||$75|
|Dakota ST Crew Cab 2WD||$124||$252||$424||$26||$126||$952||$79|
|Dakota Bighorn Crew Cab 2WD||$210||$424||$386||$22||$116||$1,158||$97|
|Dakota Lonestar Crew Cab 2WD||$144||$290||$374||$22||$112||$942||$79|
|Dakota Bighorn Ext Cab 4WD||$138||$252||$338||$20||$102||$850||$71|
|Dakota ST Ext Cab 4WD||$182||$308||$314||$18||$94||$916||$76|
|Dakota Laramie Crew Cab 2WD||$324||$676||$506||$30||$152||$1,688||$141|
|Dakota ST Crew Cab 4WD||$224||$382||$338||$20||$102||$1,066||$89|
|Dakota Lonestar Ext Cab 4WD||$286||$536||$362||$22||$108||$1,314||$110|
|Dakota Bighorn Crew Cab 4WD||$250||$442||$390||$24||$116||$1,222||$102|
|Dakota TRX Crew Cab 4WD||$162||$290||$300||$18||$90||$860||$72|
|Dakota TRX Crew Cab 4WD||$236||$456||$404||$24||$122||$1,242||$104|
|Dakota Lonestar Crew Cab 4WD||$148||$266||$308||$18||$92||$832||$69|
|Dakota Laramie Crew Cab 4WD||$236||$370||$300||$18||$90||$1,014||$85|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Premium costs do not factor in your specific Phoenix location which can decrease or increase insurance rates substantially.
Auto insurance rates by age and gender in Phoenix
The illustration below shows the comparison of Dodge Dakota insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no accidents or driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied.
Score discounts on Phoenix auto insurance
Some insurers don’t list every discount they offer very clearly, so we took the time to find both the well known and the harder-to-find credits that may apply to you. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you may be paying too high a price.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- Federal Government Employee – Active or retired federal employment could qualify for a slight premium decrease depending on your auto insurance provider.
- Cautious Driver Discounts – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accidents.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Resident Student – Kids who are enrolled in higher education away from home and won’t have access to an insured vehicle could get you a discount.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning a home in Phoenix can help you save on auto insurance because it demonstrates responsibility.
A little note about advertised discounts, some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including switch companies, distant student, electronic funds transfer, alternative fuel, teen driver, and good student.
- State Farm has savings for good student, multiple policy, multiple autos, defensive driving training, and safe vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for new vehicle discount, newly retired, new move discount, multi-car, teen driver discount, good student, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for accident-free, claim-free, good driver, defensive driver, and multi-policy.
- Progressive may offer discounts for online signing, good student, homeowner, online quote discount, and multi-vehicle.
When quoting, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be offered in every state.
Why You Might Pay Inflated Rates in Phoenix
Many factors are part of the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense such as traffic violations, but other criteria are more obscure like where you live and annual miles driven.
Listed below are some of the items auto insurance companies consider when setting prices.
- Higher rates for specific vocations – Did you know your career choice can influence rates? Careers like military personnel, architects and miners usually pay higher rates than average in part from stressful work requirements and extremely grueling work hours. On the other hand, professions such as professors, historians and retirees pay lower than average rates.
- File auto insurance claims and pay more – Companies in Arizona generally give the best rates to insureds who file claims infrequently. If you file claims often, you can definitely plan on either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for claims that pose a financial burden.
- Never let your coverage lapse – Driving your car without having proper coverage is a big no-no and any future policy may cost more because you let your coverage have a gap. In addition to paying higher rates, getting caught without coverage might get you a fine, jail time, or a revoked license.
- High premiums for younger drivers – Older people are proven to be safer behind the wheel, cause fewer claims and accidents, and are generally more financially stable.Drivers with little experience are known to be inattentive and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their auto insurance rates are much higher.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – The more you drive every year the more it will cost to insure it. Almost all companies rate vehicles based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage can be on a lower rate level than those that get driven frequently. An improperly rated Dakota can cost quite a bit. Make sure your auto insurance coverage is rated on the proper vehicle usage.
- More performance means higher costs – The performance level of the vehicle you drive makes a big difference in your car insurance bill. Due to the fact that the Dodge Dakota is a pickup truck, rates will be similar in price when compared to the average rates in Phoenix. The lowest performance passenger cars receive the most favorable rates, but many other things help determine your insurance rates.
- Marriage reduces risk – Having a wife or husband may earn you lower rates on your auto insurance policy. Having a spouse may mean you are more stable financially and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- Gender and insurance coverage rates – Statistics have proven that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. The data does not necessarily mean that men are WORSE drivers than women. Women and men have fender benders at about the same rate, but the men tend to have more serious accidents. In addition to higher claims, males also get more serious tickets like DUI and reckless driving.
What if I want to buy from local Phoenix insurance agencies?
Some people prefer to sit down with an agent and that is just fine! A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find the lowest rates but also keep your business local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, the coverage information is submitted to insurance agents in Phoenix that provide free Phoenix car insurance quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to contact an agency because prices are sent immediately to your email address. You can find better rates and work with a local agent. In the event you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you can always find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right provider should depend on more than just a cheap quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Arizona?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
When finding a local Phoenix insurance agent, there are a couple of types of insurance agents that you can select. Auto insurance agents are either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Agents of this type can only place business with one company and examples are State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. They receive extensive training on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents. Some people will only choose to use a exclusive agent partially due to the brand legacy and solid financial strength.
Listed below are Phoenix exclusive agents willing to provide comparison quotes.
- GEICO Insurance Agent
9515 W Camelback Rd #134 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (602) 234-3426 – View Map
- Douglas Cheung – State Farm Insurance Agent
2600 N 44th St #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 840-6655 – View Map
- Gunther Perdomo Llana – State Farm Insurance Agent
2040 E Bell Rd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 971-8488 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies can sell policies from many different companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies with lots of companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, your policy is moved internally without you having to go to a different agency. If you are comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you get quotes from several independent agencies to maximize your price options. They often place coverage with smaller regional carriers who may have lower rates.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix willing to provide rate quotes.
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
One last note
Lower-priced Dodge Dakota insurance in Phoenix can be found from both online companies and with local Phoenix insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. A few companies don’t offer internet price quotes and these regional insurance providers sell through independent insurance agencies.
You just read some good ideas how to compare Dodge Dakota insurance rates in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Dodge Dakota insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best rates are with a lesser-known regional company.
When searching for low cost Phoenix car insurance quotes, it’s not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many cases where an insured dropped physical damage coverage only to find out that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your strategy should be to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price, but do not skimp to save money.
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for High School Students in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)