Want to learn the secrets to finding cheaper Dodge Challenger insurance in Phoenix? Paying for pricey Dodge Challenger insurance in Phoenix can stress out your checking account and force you to make tough financial choices.
A recent auto insurance study discovered that nearly 70% of consumers renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and about 40% of consumers have never compared auto insurance rates at all. Many drivers in Arizona can save up to $730 each year just by shopping around, but most undervalue how much they could save if they switched. Due to the abundance of different company options, it can be diffult for drivers to locate a lower cost auto insurance provider.
This information will teach you a little about the most effective way to quote insurance. If you currently have insurance, you will surely be able to find better prices using the techniques presented in this article. Comparison shoppers only have to learn the least time-consuming way to compare insurance rates instantly.
Get affordable Dodge Challenger insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Buying insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some trigger automatically at the time you complete a quote, but some need to be asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Driver Education Discount – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully complete driver’s ed class as it can save substantially.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment instead of paying each month you may reduce your total bill.
- Memberships – Being a member of qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount when getting a Phoenix car insurance quote.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Active or retired federal employment could provide a small rate reduction with certain companies.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Having all your vehicles with one company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Multi-line Discount – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy life insurance from them.
- No Claims – Phoenix drivers who stay claim-free have much lower rates as compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are less likely to be stolen so companies will give you a small discount.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who live away from home at college and do not have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
Discounts lower rates, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you could get a free insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
If you would like to see a list of insurance companies who offer cheap Dodge Challenger insurance quotes in Phoenix in Arizona, follow this link.
Getting cheap car insurance pricing can be quick and easy. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes on the computer comparing free Phoenix car insurance quotes provided by online insurance companies.
It’s so simple to compare car insurance quotes online takes the place of having to actually drive to local insurance agencies. Quoting and buying Dodge Challenger insurance online has reduced the need for local agents unless you require the professional guidance that only a licensed agent can provide. Although, it is possible price shop online and have a local agent actually service the policy.
The following companies can provide price comparisons in Phoenix, AZ. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you get price quotes from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can revise prices substantially.
The example below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can influence Dodge Challenger insurance prices for different age categories. The rate quotes are based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Full coverage or liability only
The information below shows the comparison of Dodge Challenger auto insurance costs with full coverage and liability only. The costs are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are factored in.
When to switch to liability coverage only
There is no definitive rule of when to eliminate physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can use. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Dodge Challenger replacement value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would get paid by your company is $7,000 after the deductible is paid. If it’s costing you more than $700 annually for physical damage coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are a few situations where dropping physical damage coverage is not in your best interest. If you haven’t satisfied your loan, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should keep full coverage in place.
Why You Might Pay Inflated Rates in Phoenix
Part of the insurance buying process is learning some of the things that are used to determine the rates you pay for insurance. If you know what impacts premium levels, this enables informed choices that may result in lower premium levels.
Shown below are some of the things that factor into your rate level.
- Always have insurance – Driving any period of time without insurance is against the law and your next policy will cost more because you let your coverage have a gap. Not only will rates go up, getting caught without coverage can result in a fine, jail time, or a revoked license. Then you may be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Arizona DMV.
- Gender impacts prices – Statistics show that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. However, this does not mean males are worse at driving than females. They both are in at-fault accidents at a similar rate, but guys get into accidents with more damage. Not only that, but men also have more aggressive citations such as reckless driving.
- Marriage is a factor – Having a significant other may cut your premiums on your policy. Having a spouse may mean you are less irresponsible and statistics prove being married results in fewer claims.
- Protect yourself with liability coverage – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance is the protection in the event that you are responsible for personal injury or accident damage. It will provide legal defense coverage which can cost a lot. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- How your age affects costs – Teenage drivers in Arizona are proven to be easily distracted when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher. Adding a first-time driver onto your insurance can cause a big jump in price. Older insureds have been proven to be more responsible, file fewer claims, and get fewer tickets.
- Less chance of injury means lower premiums – Vehicles with good safety scores can get you lower premiums. Vehicles engineered for safety reduce injuries and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies which can mean better rates for you. If your Dodge scored better than four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
Tailor your insurance coverage to you
When buying the right insurance coverage, there is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- If my Dodge Challenger is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local Phoenix insurance agency
A lot of people just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and often times that is recommended Experienced insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help in the event of a claim. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is you can get the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent. And supporting local agencies is important particularly in Phoenix.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your information is submitted to insurance agents in Phoenix who will give competitive quotes for your business. You don’t have to find an agent because prices are sent to you directly. If you want to quote rates from a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
When researching a reliable insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Phoenix agents are either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both types of agents can handle insurance, but it’s important to know the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into the type of agent you choose.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel can sell policies from many different companies so they can insure your vehicles with many different companies and find you cheaper rates. If your premiums go up, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you absolutely need to get several quotes from independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Below are Phoenix independent agents that can possibly get you comparison quotes.
Agents of this type write business for a single company such as Allstate and State Farm. They are unable to provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agencies receive extensive training on the products they sell which aids in selling service over price.
Shown below are exclusive agencies in Phoenix willing to provide price quote information.
Jim Nork – State Farm Insurance Agent
1600 W Camelback Rd #1a – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 222-9400 – View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the premium amount. Here are some questions to ask:
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Phoenix?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Phoenix?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Phoenix?
After getting good feedback to all your questions as well as a affordable price, it’s a good possibility that you have found an auto insurance agent that is professional and can provide insurance coverage.
Three good reasons to insure your Dodge vehicle
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Dodge in Phoenix, insuring your vehicle is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Dodge Challenger, most banks will require you to buy insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Dodge for a much higher rate and require you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Dodge but also your assets. It will also cover hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying enough insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially with large liability claims. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying more than $800 each year so smart consumers compare quotes at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Quote. Compare. Save.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of tips how to compare Dodge Challenger insurance rates in Phoenix. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Phoenix car insurance quotes. You may even find the best price on insurance is with a lesser-known regional company.
Insureds change insurance companies for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, denial of a claim, poor customer service or even lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is not as hard as you think.
When buying insurance coverage, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later they didn’t have enough coverage. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price while still protecting your assets.
More information is available below:
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for College Students in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Business Use in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Subaru Outback in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance Rates for 4×4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)