Paying cheaper rates for Mazda MPV insurance in Phoenix is always quite difficult for drivers new to online insurance quotes. Consumers have so many choices that it can quickly become a real difficult job to find the best rates.
Sad but true, over 70% of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. With the average insurance premium being $1,847, U.S. drivers could save an average of up to $860 each year just by shopping around, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to compare other rate quotes.
It is always a good idea to check insurance prices on a regular basis because insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Even if you got the best deal on Mazda MPV insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re about to learn the tricks you need to know to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will definitely be able to find better prices using the ideas presented in this article. The purpose of this post is to familiarize you with the best ways to compare prices and how to save the most money. Although Arizona consumers do need to learn how the larger insurance companies determine prices because rates are impacted by many factors.
Best companies for Mazda MPV insurance
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Arizona. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Discounts for lower-cost auto insurance rates
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you can get discounts that can help lower your rates. Some trigger automatically when you complete an application, but lesser-known reductions have to be requested specifically before you will receive the discount.
- Membership in Organizations – Belonging to qualifying clubs or civic groups could earn you a nice discount on your next auto insurance statement.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Military Rewards – Having an actively deployed family member could qualify you for better rates.
- Student Driver Training – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- College Student Discount – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Phoenix and won’t have access to an insured vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Good Grades Discount – This discount can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
As a sidenote, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
To see a list of companies that offer multiple discounts in Arizona, click this link.
Which is the best car insurance?
When buying coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. You are unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For instance, these questions might point out if your situation could use an agent’s help.
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Can I get by with minimal medical coverage if I have good health insurance?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- Who is covered when they drive my Mazda MPV?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area.
Insurance agencies are professional risk managers
A lot of people still prefer to talk to a local agent and that can be a great decision The best thing about comparing car insurance online is that you can obtain cheap car insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the quote information is instantly submitted to companies in Phoenix that can provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to search for any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered directly to your email. It’s the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If you need to compare prices from a specific company, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurance company should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Does their agency support local causes in Phoenix?
- Where are claims handled?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
Two types of Phoenix auto insurance agents
When researching a reputable agency, you should know the different types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Agencies in Phoenix can either be independent or exclusive.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and examples are State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. These agents are usually well trained on what they offer which can be an advantage. Drivers often use the same exclusive agent primarily because of high brand loyalty and solid financial strength.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix who can help you get price quote information.
- Brian Stevens – State Farm Insurance Agent
21043 N Cave Creek Rd A12 – Phoenix, AZ 85024 – (602) 569-6600 – View Map
- Chris Bolton – State Farm Insurance Agent
1630 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85006 – (602) 252-1330 – View Map
- Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are not employed by any specific company and that enables them to quote your coverage through many different car insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, they simply move your policy to a different company which is easy for the insured.
When comparing rates, we recommend you include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most also write with smaller companies which could offer lower prices.
Listed below are Phoenix independent agents who can help you get price quotes.
- Citywide Insurance
1529 W Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 241-9200 – View Map
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
Upon receiving reasonable responses to any questions you have as well as an affordable premium quote, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that is professional and can insure your vehicles.
A conclusion for your car insurance search
We just showed you a lot of ways to find lower-cost Mazda MPV insurance in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your prices. Consumers may even find the best premium rates are with a small local company. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower prices on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
Cheaper car insurance in Phoenix is attainable on the web and with local Phoenix insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some car insurance companies may not have rates over the internet and many times these small, regional companies prefer to sell through independent agents.
Even more information can be found at these sites:
- Rearview cameras reduce backing crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Business Use in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Teenage Males in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Used Cars in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)