Would you like to buy the cheapest car insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix shoppers have many options when shopping for the best price on Dodge Caliber insurance. They can either waste time struggling with agents to compare prices or utilize the internet to compare rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for car insurance and we’ll show you the best way to quote coverages on a Dodge and obtain the best price possible.
The providers in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you click on several of them to get the most affordable price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in specific location which can impact premium rates greatly.
Age, gender, and Dodge Caliber insurance
The information below shows the comparison of Dodge Caliber premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no accidents, no driving violations, full coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
An analysis of deductible level
The information below shows how choosing a deductible and can change Dodge Caliber yearly insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The data is based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Score discounts on Phoenix car insurance
Some insurers don’t always advertise all discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the following is a list of a few of the more well known and also the more inconspicuous car insurance savings.
- Professional Organizations – Being a member of a professional or civic organization is a simple method to lower premiums when getting a Phoenix auto insurance quote.
- Early Signing – A few car insurance companies offer discounts for switching policies before your current expiration date. You may see this discount when you get Phoenix auto insurance quotes online.
- Bundle and Save – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance and place coverage with the same company you could save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Accident Free – Insureds with no claims or accidents get the best car insurance rates in comparison with accident-prone drivers.
- Driver Education Discount – Cut your cost by having your teen driver enroll and complete driver’s education in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars that have anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Drive Less and Save – Keeping the miles down on your Dodge could earn discounted premium rates on garaged vehicles.
- Senior Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get better car insurance rates.
- One Accident Forgiven – This one is not really a discount per se, but some insurance companies permit an accident before they charge you more for coverage so long as you are claim-free for a specific time period.
As is typical with insurance, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
Some of the insurance companies that may offer policyholders some of the discounts shown above include:
When getting free Phoenix auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each company how you can save money. A few discounts might not apply everywhere. To see a list of providers with discount car insurance rates in Arizona, click here.
Get rate quotes but still have a neighborhood Phoenix auto insurance agent
Certain consumers still prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is a personal choice. Professional insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find cheap auto insurance rates but still work with a licensed agent. Putting coverage with local insurance agencies is especially important in Phoenix.
After completing this simple form, the quote information is submitted to companies in Phoenix that provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes for your business. There is no reason to even leave your home since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. If you want to compare prices from one company in particular, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Phoenix for you
When finding a local insurance agency, there are a couple of types of insurance agents to choose from. Insurance agencies in Phoenix are classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both types can handle auto insurance, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into your agent selection.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These agents do not work for one specific company and that gives them the ability to insure with any number of different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If prices rise, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to find a new agent. When comparing auto insurance rates, you need to get quotes from at a minimum one independent agency so that you can do a thorough price comparison. They often place coverage with small mutual carriers that may provide cheaper auto insurance rates.
Listed below is a partial list of independent agents in Phoenix that can give you cheap rate quotes.
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- Oasis Insurance
317 N 19th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85009 – (602) 233-5500 – View Map
- Daniels Nicolson Insurance Agency, Inc
4411 N 19th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (800) 972-1893 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. These agents receive a lot of sales training on what they offer and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes choose to use an exclusive agent mainly due to the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix willing to provide rate quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Jennifer Swenson
4731 N Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 995-9334 – View Map
- Gunther Perdomo Llana – State Farm Insurance Agent
2040 E Bell Rd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 971-8488 – View Map
- Severiano Torres III – State Farm Insurance Agent
1820 N 75th Ave #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (623) 846-0240 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent requires more thought than just a low price. Here are some questions to ask:
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- How long have they been in business?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
How You Can Control Dodge Caliber Insurance Prices
When buying auto insurance it’s important to understand some of the factors that aid in calculating your auto insurance rates. When you understand what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to cheaper rates. Multiple criteria are considered when you quote your car insurance policy. Some of the criteria are obvious like your driving record, but other factors are less apparent such as your credit history or how financially stable you are.
- Do you know your physical damage deductibles? – Physical damage deductibles state the amount of money you are required to pay if a claim is determined to be covered. Insurance for physical damage, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, insures against damage to your car. A few examples of covered claims would be colliding with a stationary object, vandalism, and damage from wind. The more expense you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the lower your rates will be.
- Add-on coverages can cost a lot – There are quite a few extra coverages that sound like a good idea at the time if you don’t pay attention. Add-on coverages like personal injury protection, accident forgiveness, and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. These may sound like a good investment when buying your policy, but if they’re wasting money remove them and pocket the money.
- Low stress job equals lower rates – Do you have a high-stress occupation? Careers like judges, airline pilots, and accountants are shown to have higher premium rates due to high stress and lots of time spent away from family. Conversely, professions such as scientists, historians and performers get better rates.
- Responsible drivers have lower costs – Drivers who don’t get tickets get better prices compared to drivers with tickets. Even a single ticket can increase the cost of insurance by twenty percent. Drivers unfortunate enough to have dangerous tickets such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may face state-mandated requirements to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to legally drive.
- With age comes responsibility – Drivers with little experience are statistically proven to get distracted easily behind the wheel so auto insurance rates are higher. Having to add a teenage driver to your auto insurance policy can really hurt. Older drivers are shown to be more cautious, cause fewer claims and accidents, and are safer drivers.
- Lower rates with a multi-policy discount – Most major insurers will award better rates to customers who consolidate policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. The amount of the discounts can be as much as ten percent or more Even if you already get this discount, you may still want to compare Dodge Caliber rates in Phoenix to ensure the best deal.
Best reasons to buy car insurance in Arizona
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Dodge in Phoenix, maintaining insurance is required in Arizona but also provides important benefits.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability insurance coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Dodge has a lien holder, it’s guaranteed your bank will have a requirement that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Dodge at a much higher premium rate and require you to pay for it.
- Insurance safeguards your Dodge and your assets. It will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having car insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is currently overpaying as much as $700 annually so we recommend shopping around once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
Don’t give up on affordable rates
Cheaper car insurance in Phoenix can be bought from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, and you need to price shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies may not provide the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
While you’re price shopping online, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where an insured cut collision coverage only to regret that it was a big mistake. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best cost.
We just presented many ideas to compare Dodge Caliber insurance premium rates in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the best premium rates are with an unexpected company.
Additional learning opportunities
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Veterans in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Car Insurance for Good Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers Under 25 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Hyundai Elantra in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)