Want lower-priced Buick Rainier insurance in Phoenix? Expensive Buick Rainier insurance in Phoenix can consume your savings and maybe even restrict other spending.
Astonishng but true according to a recent study, nearly 70% of customers kept their policy with the same company for at least four years, and almost half have never even compared quotes to find cheap rates. Many drivers in the United States can save hundreds of dollars each year, but they feel it’s too difficult to find cheap rates by getting comparison quotes. Insurance companies such as Allstate and Progressive all claim big savings with advertising and consumers find it hard to separate fact from fiction and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
If you have a policy now or need new coverage, you can use these techniques to buy cheaper insurance while maximizing coverage. Buying the cheapest insurance in Phoenix is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. Vehicle owners just need to learn the most time-saving way to find the lowest price on the web.
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
Cut your car insurance rates with discounts
Some insurance providers don’t always publicize every discount available in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits that may apply to you.
- Organization Discounts – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Phoenix could qualify you for a break when shopping for car insurance.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having an actively deployed family member can result in better premium rates.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags may qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted car insurance rate on car insurance if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Drive Safe and Save – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% than their less cautious counterparts.
- Accident Free – Insureds with no claims or accidents get the best car insurance rates compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Smart Student Discounts – Being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Distant Student Discount – Children who live away from home to go to college and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can stop better under adverse conditions and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and that can save you a little bit as well.
Policy discounts save money, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
Popular car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts can be read below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for accident-free, safe vehicle, driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, passive restraint, good student, and anti-theft.
- American Family offers discounts including good student, Steer into Savings, good driver, defensive driver, mySafetyValet, and early bird.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including good student, multi-policy, pay-in-full, education and occupation, good driver, AAA membership discount, and anti-theft.
- GEICO has savings for anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, good student, and military active duty.
- Mercury Insurance has discounts for multi-policy, annual mileage, ease of repair, age of vehicle, location of vehicle, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for mature driver, youthful driver, distant student, alternative fuel, homeowner, business and professional, and teen driver.
- Progressive offers discounts for good student, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and online signing.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company or agent which discounts you may be entitled to. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply in your area. To choose insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
Protect more than your Rainier
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Buick Rainier in Phoenix, auto insurance is mandatory in Arizona but it also protects more than you think.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability insurance if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your vehicle, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have physical damage coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Buick at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for it.
- Auto insurance protects both your Buick and your assets. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your Rainier are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in America overpays more than $820 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at every policy renewal to make sure the price is not too high.
Insurance agent or online?
A small number of people just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help file insurance claims. One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is that you can find cheap rate quotes but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this quick form, your information is sent to companies in Phoenix who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no reason to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to you. If you wish to quote rates from a specific company, just jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Choosing a provider should include more criteria than just the price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- If they are an independent agency in Phoenix, which companies do they recommend?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
If you are wanting to purchase auto insurance from a good Phoenix insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Auto insurance agents in Phoenix are classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both sell auto insurance policies, but it is important to understand the difference in the companies they write for since it can affect your selection of an agent.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive are contracted to one company like State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. These agents are not able to give you multiple price quotes so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Shown below are Phoenix exclusive agencies that can give you rate quotes.
Andy Carrillo – State Farm Insurance Agent
4713 E Southern Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 426-8088 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are normally appointed by many insurers so they can write business with many different companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can just switch to a different company and you can keep the same agent.
When shopping rates, you should always contact several independent insurance agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
Shown below are Phoenix independent agencies that can give you price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map