Do you want to save money by buying more competitive BMW Alpina B7 insurance in Phoenix? Having to pay for overpriced BMW Alpina B7 insurance in Phoenix can dry up your funds and possibly require you to analyze your spending habits. Comparing price quotes can be a smart way to ensure you are getting the best deal.
Regrettably, almost 70% of drivers in Arizona have purchased from the same company for four years or more, and practically 40% of auto insurance customers have never compared auto insurance rates at all. Many consumers in America could save an average of about $850 each year, but they don’t believe the big savings they would realize if they switched to a more affordable policy.
There are many auto insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, it can be more difficult to compare rates and cut insurance costs.
Shopping for the lowest-priced insurance coverage in Phoenix is not that difficult. In a nutshell, every car owner who needs cheaper insurance will more than likely get better rates. Although Arizona drivers do need to know how the larger insurance companies market on the web and apply this information to your search.
How much is BMW Alpina B7 insurance in Phoenix?
When comparing auto insurance rates, know that obtaining a wide range of quotes will enable you to find a better price. Not every company provides Phoenix Alpina B7 insurance quotes online, so you should also compare rates from the smaller companies as well.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Lower rate quotes on BMW Alpina B7 insurance in Phoenix with these insurance discounts
Insurance is not inexpensive, but there are discounts available that can help lower your rates. Certain reductions will be credited at the time you complete a quote, but some need to be inquired about prior to receiving the credit.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Distant Student – Older children who are attending college and do not have a car could get you a discount.
- Paper-free Discount – Some insurance companies will provide an incentive for completing your application on your computer.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure all your vehicles with one company qualifies for this discount.
- Driver’s Ed – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully complete driver’s ed class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not a discount per se, but some insurance companies will turn a blind eye to one accident without the usual rate increase with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars with ABS and/or traction control are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Phoenix Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house in Phoenix can earn you a little savings since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
Remember that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
The best insurance companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- Farm Bureau has savings for 55 and retired, safe driver, driver training, good student, youthful driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy.
- MetLife includes discounts for accident-free, claim-free, defensive driver, multi-policy, good driver, and good student.
- Progressive may have discounts that include online signing, good student, multi-policy, homeowner, and continuous coverage.
- AAA may include discounts for multi-car, good student, multi-policy, pay-in-full, and education and occupation.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including early bird, good driver, defensive driver, bundled insurance, TimeAway discount, and Steer into Savings.
- GEICO offers discounts including military active duty, membership and employees, daytime running lights, anti-lock brakes, and anti-theft.
- State Farm has discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, passive restraint, defensive driving training, and driver’s education.
When quoting, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policies everywhere.
Insurance agent or online?
Certain consumers still prefer to go talk to an agent and that is a personal choice. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get better rates but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Phoenix.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, the coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who will return price quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. Get lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a reliable insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents that you can select. Phoenix agents are categorized either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Agents that elect to be independent often have many company appointments and that gives them the ability to insure through lots of different companies and find the cheapest rate. If your premiums go up, the business is moved internally and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing auto insurance rates, we highly recommend that you include price quotes from multiple independent agents to maximize your price options.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix who can help you get competitive price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These type of agents work for only one company and some examples include Allstate and State Farm. These agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agency should include more criteria than just the price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- What companies can they write with?
- How long has their agency been in business in Phoenix?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
If you receive reasonable responses to all your questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have just found an insurance agency that is a good match to service your policy. Just keep in mind you can terminate your policy whenever you want so don’t think you are locked into the auto insurance policy with no way to switch.
Choices You Make Can Impact Your Insurance Costs
The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at the different types of things that come into play when calculating your car insurance rates. If you have a feel for what determines premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that could result in cheaper rates.
Are you male or female? – Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown that females tend to be a little less risky than males. It does not mean females are better at driving than males. Both sexes have auto accidents at about the same rate, but men have costlier accidents. Not only are claims higher, but men get more serious tickets like driving under the influence (DUI). Young men ages 16 to 20 tend to get in the most accidents so they pay the highest premiums.
Save money with theft deterrents – Choosing a vehicle that has an advanced theft prevention system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention devices such as OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms all help stop car theft and help bring rates down.
Accidents hurt – Getting just one moving violation can bump up the cost to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who don’t get tickets pay less for auto insurance than bad drivers. Drivers who get dangerous tickets such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may face state-mandated requirements to prove financial responsibility with their state motor vehicle department in order to legally drive.
Raise coverage deductibles and save – Insurance for physical damage, also called ‘full coverage’, is used to repair damage to your BMW. Some examples of claims that would be covered could be a dented fender, hitting a deer, and having your car stolen. The deductibles define how much you are required to spend out-of-pocket if a covered claim is submitted. The more you’re willing to pay, the bigger discount you will receive.
Qualify for multi-policy discounts – Most major insurers allow a discount to people that purchase more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can amount to five, ten or even twenty percent. Even with this discount, it’s always a smart idea to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.There is a chance you can find a better deal by buying car insurance from a different company.
How old are your drivers? – Beginning drivers in Arizona are statistically proven to be less responsible when behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. If you’ve ever had to add a youthful driver onto your car insurance can cause a big jump in price. More mature drivers are shown to be more cautious, tend to cause fewer accidents, and are generally more financially stable.
Three main reasons to buy insurance
Despite the fact that insurance is not cheap in Phoenix, buying insurance is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability protection in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Alpina B7, it’s guaranteed your bank will require that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank may buy a policy for your BMW for a lot more money and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves both your car and your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your Alpina B7 are definitely more than the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in America overpays more than $700 annually so shop around at every policy renewal to save money.
Find cheap rates by being thorough
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to find out that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price, but do not skimp to save money.
Cheaper car insurance in Phoenix is attainable from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies may not have the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agents.
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for Police Officers? (FAQ)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)