Would you like to stop overpaying and find more affordable auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix consumers have a choice when looking for affordable Audi S6 insurance. You can either spend your time driving around to compare prices or use the internet to find the lowest rates.
There are more efficient ways to shop for auto insurance so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to get price quotes for your Audi and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and Phoenix agents.
Consumers should take time to quote other rates every six months due to the fact that insurance prices go up and down regularly. Just because you found the best quotes on Audi S6 insurance in Phoenix a couple years back you can probably find a lower rate today. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the only way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Get cheaper Audi S6 insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you might find some hidden discounts that may help make it more affordable. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of quoting, but some need to be manually applied before being credited.
- Smart Student Discounts – Getting good grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Earning this discount can benefit you up to age 25.
- Data Collection Discounts – Drivers that enable driving data submission to scrutinize driving habits by using a telematics device such as Progressive’s Snapshot might see lower rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Active Service Discounts – Having a family member in the military could qualify you for better rates.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Audi may enable drivers to earn discounted premium rates on garaged vehicles.
- College Student Discount – Any of your kids living away from Phoenix attending college and don’t have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Driver Safety – Passing a defensive driver course could earn you a small percentage discount if you qualify.
- Organization Discounts – Joining a professional or civic organization is a simple method to lower premiums on your policy.
Don’t be shocked that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
A list of companies and their possible discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for passive restraint, safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, good student, multiple autos, and student away at school.
- Esurance offers discounts for Switch & Save, Pac-12 alumni, DriveSense, defensive driver, safety device, and emergency road assistance.
- Progressive may offer discounts for continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, good student, and homeowner.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for multi-policy, new vehicle discount, new graduate, newly retired, and new move discount.
- Auto-Owners Insurance includes discounts for mature driver, teen driver, group or association, safe driver, paperless, and safe vehicle.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, driver training, military active duty, anti-lock brakes, federal employee, emergency military deployment, and daytime running lights.
When getting free Phoenix auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to all the companies which credits you are entitled to. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered everywhere. To see insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
How to lower your Audi S6 insurance cost in Phoenix, AZ
The providers in the list below can provide free quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S6 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$202||$478||$338||$20||$102||$1,140||$95|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in specific zip code location which can change coverage prices greatly.
Liability only or full coverage
The example below illustrates the comparison of Audi S6 car insurance costs with and without physical damage coverage, medical payments, and uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage. The premium estimates are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, married male driver, and no discounts are applied.
When to drop full coverage
There is no set rule of when to drop full coverage on your policy, but there is a general convention. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is more than 10% of the settlement you would receive from your company, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
For example, let’s pretend your Audi S6 book value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would receive is $6,000 after the deductible is paid. If you are currently paying more than $600 a year for physical damage coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are some conditions where eliminating full coverage is not advised. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you have to keep full coverage in order to prevent the bank from purchasing higher-priced coverage. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should keep full coverage.
How do Insurers Determine Audi S6 Insurance Prices?
Many things are used when pricing auto insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious like a motor vehicle report, although others are less apparent such as your marital status or your vehicle rating. It’s important that you understand the factors that are used to determine auto insurance rates. When consumers understand what determines base rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that may result in much lower annual insurance costs.
- Save money by raising physical damage deductibles – Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles are how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if you file a covered claim. Protection for physical damage, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, protects your car from damage. Some examples of claims that would be covered are a windshield broken by a bird, fire damage, and damage from wind. The larger the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the lower your rates will be.
- Defend yourself with liability protection – Liability insurance is the coverage that protects you in the event that a court rules you are at fault for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. Liability insurance provides you with a defense in court to attempt to prove you were not liable. It is affordable coverage compared to physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
- How old are your drivers? – Youthful drivers in Arizona are known to be more careless when at the wheel of a vehicle so they pay higher auto insurance rates. Parents adding a young driver onto your auto insurance will cause a huge premium hike. Older people are viewed as being more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and get fewer tickets.
- Bad credit hurts insurance premiums – Having a good credit rating is a big factor in determining what you pay. Drivers with very good credit scores tend to be more responsible than drivers who have lower ratings. If your credit score is low, you could be paying less to insure your Audi S6 if you improve your credit rating.
- Insurance loss data for an Audi S6 – Insurance companies include the past claim history for a vehicle when setting premium costs. Vehicles that the data determines to have higher claim amounts or frequency will have increased rates.
The table below demonstrates the historical insurance loss data for Audi S6 vehicles. For each insurance policy coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is represented as 100. Values that are 100 or less indicate better than average losses, while values over 100 indicate more frequent losses or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Audi S6 Vehicles
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi S6 4dr 4WD 228 52 294
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Exclusive or independent car insurance agents
Certain consumers just want to have an agent’s advice and that is not a bad decision Insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help in the event of a claim. The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get the best rates but still work with a licensed agent. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is especially important in Phoenix.
After completing this simple form, your coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will give you bids to get your business. You don’t have to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent instantly to you. If you need to compare rates from one company in particular, you can always visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
If you want to buy car insurance from a local agent, you should know the types of agencies that you can choose from. Car insurance agents in Phoenix can be described as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either can write car insurance policies, but it’s important to point out how they are different because it may have an impact on which type of agent you select.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be independent do not work for one specific company so they can quote policies with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If you want to switch companies, they simply move your policy to a different company without you having to go to a different agency.
When searching for an agent, we recommend you get some free quotes from a couple of independent agencies to have the best price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through different regional companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below are independent agents in Phoenix that may be able to give rate quotes.
- Travelers Insurance
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
These agents can only write with one company such as State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Some people will only buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the prominence of the brand and solid financial strength.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quote information.
- Brian Stevens – State Farm Insurance Agent
21043 N Cave Creek Rd A12 – Phoenix, AZ 85024 – (602) 569-6600 – View Map
- Chuck Kelly – State Farm Insurance Agent
314 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 277-5776 – View Map
- Jacob Rosell – State Farm Insurance Agent
2218 N 24th St – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 267-8200 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agent should depend on more than just a low price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
Why you need to buy car insurance
Even though Phoenix S6 insurance rates can get expensive, paying for car insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your S6 has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will stipulate that you buy full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may insure your Audi at a much higher rate and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having insurance outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $869 every year so you should quote your policy with other companies at least once a year to save money.
Be persistent to save money
You just read some good ideas how you can find cheap Audi S6 insurance in Phoenix. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Phoenix auto insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from a small local company.
As you quote Phoenix auto insurance, never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are many occasions where an insured cut physical damage coverage only to regret at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best price, but do not skimp to save money.
Affordable Audi S6 insurance in Phoenix is definitely available online and from local agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not offer online rate quotes and usually these smaller companies only sell through local independent agents.
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers Under 25 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for First-time Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Good Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 60 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)