Finding the most affordable Phoenix Hyundai XG350 insurance quotes over the internet can be somewhat difficult for vehicle owners new to quoting and comparison shopping over the internet. With literally dozens of companies competing online, how are vehicle owners expected to efficiently compare the different rates to find cheaper car insurance rates?
Shockingly, over 70% of drivers have been with the same company for over three years, and nearly half have never compared car insurance rates at all. Phoenix drivers could save as much as 50% every year by just comparing quotes, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare rate quotes.
Seven factors that affect insurance premiums
The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at some of the factors that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. If you know what controls the rates you pay, this helps enable you to make changes that could help you find cheaper rates.
- Cheaper car insurance rates for prior coverage – Not having insurance is illegal and any future policy may cost more because you let your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. Not only will you pay higher rates, failure to provide proof of insurance could result in fines or a revoked license.
- Insurance prices and vehicle performance – The type of vehicle you need to insure makes a huge difference in determining your rates. The best insurance prices are usually for economy passenger models, but other factors influence the final cost greatly. Due to the fact that the Hyundai XG350 is considered a passenger car, insurance will be similar in price or lower when compared to the average rates in Phoenix.
- Consolidating policies can get discounts – Most companies allow better rates for people that buy multiple policies in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount you may still want to get quotes from other companies to guarantee you are still saving the most.
- Better drivers pay the best premiums – Whether or not you get tickets has a huge affect on how much you pay. Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance compared to bad drivers. Having a single citation may cause rates to rise twenty percent or more. Drivers who get flagrant citations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may need to submit a SR-22 form with their state DMV in order to legally drive.
- High credit score translates to low premiums – An insured’s credit score is a large factor in determining what you pay. Drivers who have very high credit ratings tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with worse credit. If your credit rating can be improved, you could be paying less to insure your Hyundai XG350 by repairing your credit.
- When should you file a insurance claims? – If you tend to file frequent claims, you shouldn’t be surprised to get higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Insurance companies in Arizona generally give the best rates to insureds who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Auto insurance is meant to be used in the event of larger claims.
- Deter vehicle theft – Purchasing a vehicle that has an advanced theft prevention system can save you a little every year. Theft deterrent systems such as tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar all aid in stopping car theft.
How to compare Phoenix Hyundai XG350 insurance rate quotes
Keep in mind that obtaining a wide range of quotes gives you a better chance of getting the best offered rates. Some regional insurers cannot provide online rate quotes, so you also need to get quotes from them, too.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
Three reasons to not skimp on auto insurance
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Hyundai in Phoenix, auto insurance serves several important purposes.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Hyundai has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will stipulate that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If the policy lapses, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Hyundai for a much higher rate and require you to fork over a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves both your assets and your Hyundai. It will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your XG350 are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. The average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $869 every year so compare rates at least once a year to save money.
Do you qualify for discounts on Hyundai XG350 insurance in Phoenix?
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always publicize every possible discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we researched both the well known and also the lesser-known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Student in College – Youth drivers who are enrolled in higher education away from home without a vehicle on campus could get you a discount.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for a discount up to 10%.
- Good Drivers – Insureds without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Phoenix car insurance quote compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Online Discount – Certain companies provide a small discount for buying a policy and signing up on the web.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
A few companies that possibly offer these discounts are:
When quoting, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Some credits might not be offered in Phoenix. For a list of providers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Phoenix, click here.
Do I need an agent?
Some people still like to sit down and talk to an agent. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheaper rates and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting small agencies is important especially in Phoenix.
After filling out this simple form, your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents in Phoenix who will return price quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to even leave your home since rate quotes are delivered to your email. You’ll get the best rates AND a local agent. If you wish to compare rates from a particular provider, feel free to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Types of auto insurance agents
If you need to find local Phoenix agents, there are two types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Phoenix agents are either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel are not limited to a single company so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier which makes it simple for you.
If you need lower rates, you will want to compare prices from several independent insurance agents for the best price selection. Most independent agents also contract with small regional insurance companies which can save you money.
Featured below is a partial list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix that may be able to give comparison quotes.
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Best Buy Insurance
3917 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 268-2548 – View Map
Exclusive insurance agents are contracted to one company and some examples include Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive insurance agents are well schooled on what they offer and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. A lot of people use the same exclusive agent mostly because of loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
Below is a list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix that can give you rate quotes.
- Lupita Fernandez – State Farm Insurance Agent
2610 W Baseline Rd Ste 116 – Phoenix, AZ 85041 – (602) 633-2088 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: David Vasquez
4151 W Bethany Home Rd a – Phoenix, AZ 85019 – (602) 841-1421 – View Map
- Susan Cox – State Farm Insurance Agent
2715 W Northern Ave #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 995-2821 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- How are claims handled?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
Don’t give up on affordable rates
Consumers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including policy cancellation, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, denial of a claim and even not issuing a premium refund. Regardless of your reason, switching insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
We just covered many ways to save on Hyundai XG350 insurance in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Phoenix car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
The cheapest Hyundai XG350 insurance in Phoenix is attainable both online and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies may not provide rate quotes online and most of the time these smaller providers work with independent insurance agents.
To learn more, link through to these articles:
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Government Employees in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Accidents in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Company Car in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)