If you’re searching for lower-priced insurance, do you get confused by the wide range of insurance providers that you can choose from? You have such a vast assortment of providers available that it can easily become more work than you anticipated to find better premium rates for Hyundai Azera insurance in Phoenix. Phoenix is a great city to raise a family in, but getting gouged by high insurance rates can make it hard for many residents to buy proper levels of coverage.
A study showed that a large majority of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for well over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared insurance rates at all. Arizona insurance shoppers could save about $733 a year just by comparing rates, but they don’t know how much they could save if they changed companies.
It’s a good idea to do rate comparisons every six months because insurance prices fluctuate regularly. Even if you got the lowest rates on Hyundai Azera insurance in Phoenix a year ago you may be paying too much now. Ignore everything you know about insurance because it’s time to teach you the best way to find better rates and still maintain coverage.
Buying the cheapest car insurance in Phoenix seems hard but is not really that difficult. If you are insured now, you will definitely be able to cut your premiums using the ideas presented in this article. But Arizona consumers need to have an understanding of how companies sell online because it can help you find the best coverage.
Informed Drivers Know How to Get Insurance More Affordably
Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that come into play when calculating your premiums. If you have some idea of what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
- Get cheaper premiums if you’re married – Walking down the aisle can get you a discount on your policy. It demonstrates that you tend to be more financially stable it has been statistically shown that being married results in fewer claims.
- Stay claim-free and save money – If you are the type of insured that files lots of claims you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Auto insurance companies in Arizona provide the best rates to policyholders who do not file claims often. Your car insurance is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Drivers with high credit save – Having a bad credit score is likely to be a major factor in determining what you pay for insurance. So if your credit rating leaves room for improvement, you could pay less to insure your Hyundai Azera by improving your rating. Drivers with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than those with worse credit.
- What are good liability coverage limits? – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance will protect you if you are responsible for damages from an accident. It provides legal defense starting from day one. This coverage is relatively inexpensive compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Safer cars save money – Vehicles with good safety scores get lower rates. Vehicles built for safety protect occupants better and any reduction in injury severity means lower claim amounts and thus lower rates.
- Claims statistics for a Hyundai Azera – Companies use statistical claims data to calculate a rate that offsets possible losses. Vehicles that the statistics show to have higher prevalence or dollar amount of losses will be charged more to insure.
The next table illustrates the actual insurance loss data for Hyundai Azera vehicles. For each coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Values that are below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while numbers shown that are more than 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or tendency to have larger claims.
Hyundai Azera Insurance Loss Statistics
Specific Hyundai Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Hyundai Azera 115 83 101 99 106 91
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Just keep in mind that obtaining a wide range of quotes gives you a better chance of getting the best offered rates.
The companies shown below provide quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Azera GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$250||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,204||$100|
|Azera Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$280||$620||$390||$24||$116||$1,430||$119|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Information does not factor in specific location information which can raise or lower insurance rates considerably.
Hyundai Azera insurance rates: Men versus women
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Hyundai Azera car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The prices are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Hyundai Azera in Phoenix, buying auto insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability protection if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lien holder, more than likely the lender will require that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your Hyundai for a lot more money and force you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects not only your Hyundai but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you have damage to your Hyundai as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having auto insurance definitely exceed the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. Today the average American driver is wasting up to $865 each year so shop around each time the policy renews to save money.
Car insurance policy discounts for Hyundai Azera insurance in Phoenix
Some insurers do not advertise all available discounts very well, so the following list contains both the well known and the more hidden discounts that you may qualify for.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a deployed family member could qualify you for better car insurance rates.
- College Student Discount – Youth drivers living away from Phoenix attending college and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% depending on your car insurance provider.
- Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Driving Data Discount – Drivers who elect to allow data collection to study driving manner by installing a telematics device such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system may get a rate reduction if they are good drivers.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a course in safe driver can save you 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Save with a New Car – Buying a new car model can save up to 30% since newer vehicles are generally safer.
- Smart Student Discounts – Getting good grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
You should keep in mind that most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, car insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts should help lower the amount you have to pay.
Larger car insurance companies and a selection of discounts are:
- 21st Century has savings for homeowners, driver training, good student, anti-lock brakes, and 55 and older.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including good student, homeowner, continuous coverage, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and online signing.
- State Farm offers discounts including good driver, accident-free, driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, and multiple policy.
- Nationwide includes discounts for multi-policy, good student, easy pay, accident-free, anti-theft, family plan, and defensive driving.
- Esurance may offer discounts for DriveSense, anti-lock brakes, good driver, Pac-12 alumni, and claim free.
- The Hartford may include discounts for good student, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, air bag, bundle, and defensive driver.
If you need lower rates, check with every company to give you their best rates. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in your state. To locate providers that offer the discounts shown above in Arizona, follow this link.
Buying from insurance agents
Many people prefer to sit down with an agent and that is a personal choice. An additional benefit of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap car insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
After completing this quick form, your insurance data is submitted to local insurance agents who will give you quotes to get your business. You never need to search for an agent because quoted prices will be sent to your email. You can find lower rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to compare prices from a specific insurance company, you can always visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Finding a good insurer should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Any good agent in Phoenix should know the answers to these questions.
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Phoenix?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
Different types of Phoenix car insurance agents
When looking for a local Phoenix insurance agency, you must know there are a couple types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agencies are either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents can usually just insure with one company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They usually cannot give you multiple price quotes so keep that in mind. These agents are very knowledgeable on what they offer which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Some people will only choose to use a exclusive agent mainly due to the brand legacy rather than low price.
Shown below are exclusive agencies in Phoenix that can give you price quote information.
- Jan McDaniel – State Farm Insurance Agent
4030 E Bell Rd #112 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 266-2050 – View Map
- Nichole Schaffer – State Farm Insurance Agent
2612 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85006 – (602) 439-7000 – View Map
- Severiano Torres III – State Farm Insurance Agent
1820 N 75th Ave #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (623) 846-0240 – View Map
These type of agents are normally appointed by many insurers and that is an advantage because they can write policies with lots of companies and find the cheapest rate. If your agent finds better pricing, they can switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When shopping rates, we highly recommend that you include at a minimum one independent agency to maximize your price options. Most also have access to additional companies that you may not be familiar with that many times have cheaper rates.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix who can help you get price quote information.
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
- Daniels Nicolson Insurance Agency, Inc
4411 N 19th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (800) 972-1893 – View Map
Your car insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When quoting and comparing adequate coverage, there really isn’t a single plan that fits everyone. Every insured’s situation is different.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- Does my policy cover me if I wreck while driving under the influence?
- How high should deductibles be on a Hyundai Azera?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- How much coverage applies to personal belongings?
- What is the difference between personal and commercial auto insurance policies?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form.
You can find cheap coverage
Drivers switch companies for a number of reasons such as unfair underwriting practices, high prices, policy cancellation or not issuing a premium refund. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch switching companies is not as difficult as it may seem.
You just read many tips how you can save on Hyundai Azera insurance in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Phoenix auto insurance quotes. You may even find the lowest premium rates come from a smaller regional carrier.
Cheap Hyundai Azera insurance in Phoenix can be bought on the web and from local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers do not offer online quoting and usually these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Under 21 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Teenage Males in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)