Do you need a fast way to compare low-cost Dodge Stratus insurance in Phoenix? Paying for expensive Dodge Stratus insurance in Phoenix can stress out your savings, especially in this economy. Comparison shopping can save money and help to ensure you are getting the best deal.
Unbelievably, over 70% of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Phoenix insurance shoppers could save an average of about 50% each year by just comparing quotes, but most just don’t grasp the large savings they would see if they replace their high priced policy.
With so many insurance companies to choose from that have affordable insurance for a Dodge Stratus in Phoenix, it can be impossible to find the best company.
All the larger insurance companies such as Allstate and Progressive allow consumers to get prices direct online. Doing online price comparisons for Dodge Stratus insurance in Phoenix is pretty painless as you just enter the amount of coverage you want as requested by the quote form. When the form is submitted, the system gets your driving record and credit report and generates a price. Being able to quote online for Dodge Stratus insurance in Phoenix makes it simple to compare prices and it’s necessary to do this if you want to find a lower rate.
In order to compare pricing, visit the companies below or click here to submit a quote request to multiple companies at once. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you enter the limits and deductibles exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this assures you are getting a fair comparison based on identical coverages.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you get prices from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Lower-cost Phoenix auto insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance companies do not list their entire list of discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the following list contains both the well known as well as some of the hidden credits that may apply to you.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Successfully completing a safe driver class can save you 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application online.
- Government Employee Discount – Federal government employees could cut as much as 10% off depending on your company.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Homeowners Savings – Just owning your own home can earn you a little savings because owning a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like you could get a free auto insurance policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. But all discounts should help reduce your policy premium.
Car insurance companies that may offer most of the discounts above are:
Before you buy a policy, ask all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts may not be offered in your state.
Five factors that influence insurance premiums
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the things that are used to determine your car insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively determines premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could help you find much lower annual insurance costs. Many different elements are considered when you get a price on insurance. Some are pretty understandable like your driving record, but some are more obscure like where you live or your commute time.
- Your credit rating is important – Having a bad credit history is a big factor in determining your rates. People that have high credit scores tend to file fewer claims than those with lower ratings. If your credit rating is low, you may save money insuring your Dodge Stratus if you clean up your credit.
- Don’t cancel your car insurance without a new one in place – Allowing your coverage to lapse is a fast way to drive up your policy premiums. Not only will rates go up, failure to provide proof of insurance may earn you a fine, jail time, or a revoked license.
- Higher comp and collision deductibles are cheaper – The deductibles you choose are how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if a claim is determined to be covered. Insurance for physical damage to your car, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your car from damage. Some examples of claims that would be covered could be collision with another vehicle, collision with a deer, and damage caused by road hazards. The higher the amount you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the bigger discount you will receive.
- Small coverages can add up – Insurance companies have many add-on coverages that can waste your money but may not be useful. Coverages for roadside assistance, towing, and term life insurance are probably not needed. These may sound like a good investment when discussing your needs, but if you’ve never needed them in the past eliminate them to save money.
- Lower rates for cars with good safety ratings – Vehicles with good safety scores cost less to insure. Vehicles built for safety reduce the chance of injuries and fewer injuries means lower claim amounts passed on to you as lower rates. If the Dodge Stratus is rated at a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
When should I have guidance from an agent?
Some consumers just prefer to buy from a local agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheaper prices and also buy local.
Once you complete this short form, your information is submitted to participating agents in Phoenix who can give free rate quotes for your coverage. There is no need to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent instantly to you. You can get cheaper car insurance rates without requiring a lot of work. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific car insurance provider, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right provider requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Are they full-time agents?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
One last note
We covered some good ideas how you can reduce Dodge Stratus insurance rates online in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get auto insurance rates for, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Phoenix car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the best rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. They may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Lower-priced car insurance in Phoenix is attainable on the web and from local agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance providers may not provide internet price quotes and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through local independent agents.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where someone sacrificed collision coverage only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. The aim is to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate while not skimping on critical coverages.
More information can be read at the links below
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a GMC Sierra? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Phoenix, Arizona? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)